The Soviet victory was the result of a well-planned ambush on advantageous ground and superiority of weapons...

The Soviet victory was the result of a well-planned ambush on advantageous ground and superiority of weapons. Most of the German tanks in this battle were light tanks armed with only 37 mm guns. The German tank guns had neither the range nor the power of the 76 mm main gun of a KV-1. After the battle, the crew of No. 864 counted a total of 156 hits on their tank, none of which had penetrated the armor.

>expecting anything from Germs

>Soviets had better tanks and more troops than the Germs
>Germs still made it to and bombed the fuck out of Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad
What is your excuse, Alyosha?

heh. i bet i could've penetrated your armor kid

Woah, the slave is talking shit about his owner. This could get interesting

nah

it was just a zerg rush of dumb kacap commie bydlo and a fuckton of them were killed compared to Germans

Grandfather used to tell me russian tanks were so shit many of them broke down on their way west and they abandoned them in swamps and headed on foot and horse.

Stalin massacred all generals

stfu dumb ass kacap diaspora

fuck off back to the asslands of russia and give the native americans their land back

your grandfather is a faggot and so are you

shut up faggot, i'd support a genocide of russians if someone was willing to do it. why don't you et off your faggot ass do it, oh wait your polish your to busy cleaning the EU's toilets

I know bruh

want to suck my shit covered dick kacapie? :3

Ah yes that is actually true
Joe was an idiot

>In direct meetings with German tanks the Char B1 usually had the better of it, sometimes spectacularly so as when on 16 May a single tank, Eure (commanded by Captain Pierre Billotte), frontally attacked and destroyed thirteen German tanks lying in ambush in Stonne, all of them Panzer IIIs and Panzer IVs, in the course of a few minutes.[3] The tank safely returned despite being hit 140 times. Similarly, in his book Panzer Leader, Heinz Guderian related an incident, which took place during a tank battle south of Juniville: "While the tank battle was in progress, I attempted, in vain, to destroy a Char B with a captured 47-mm anti-tank gun; all the shells I fired at it simply bounced harmlessly off its thick armor. Our 37-mm and 20-mm guns were equally ineffective against this adversary. As a result, we inevitably suffered sadly heavy casualties".
wtf i hate german engineering now

wtf i love russian bois now

youre a fucking idiot

like 99% of """"""americans""""""

I hear the only people that got some real education over there are the jews, rest of you are dumb as animals

Im glad you fucking idiots opened up the flood gates to all the communist bandits from here

now they be turning your shithole into USSR 2.0

AAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

fucking stupid greedy cancerous (((((((((((((((((((((((americans)))))))))))))))))

your zionist poisoned food and water also give you cancer

stupid dumb american scum

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, time to take off your proxy now Ivan.

you should move there

I hear the quality of life has somewhat improved ever since the cold war ended and all these bolshevik vermin immigrated to north amerika and australia

>yeah move to a shithole
We got rid of communism
We've fully recovered
We're first world!
We're not only relevant because we have nukes!!

Cannot be unseen.

Don't you think you are exaggerating a bit?

No

no thank you. I want the Russian bois here instead