Ask a 24 year old dude thats currently in a serious relationship with a 14 year old girl anything

Ask a 24 year old dude thats currently in a serious relationship with a 14 year old girl anything.

I won't say anything that might get me banned but to answer what I think you're all gonna say - yes we do.

She any good at it or what?

It's not gonna work out.

>Sup Forumstard
>in a relationship

at least try to make a clever attempt if you're gonna troll

What do you talk about with her?

Have you seen her naked before?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

why do you say that? What if they're actually in love, and she says she'll wait for him and he'll wait for her?

>autistic works of fiction

What size is she c-cup or what?

Yes we can all copy and paste user. Also happy easter

No questions here, just approval. My gf is 10 years younger than me too (36 and 26). Been with her for 7 years. Life is good.

Dont do it. Leave her until you can. She still mentally a kid. That means somewhere the cops are going to be involved one way or another

>she'll wait for him
That's where the relationship dies.

Just a gentle reminder, happy Easter to you

No questions?

got nudes?

>24
>dating a 14 year old girl

If I was the father, I would fucking stab you with a spoon. Human waste.

Is the poop deck really what I think it is?

Nice, that's not fucked up at all bro, in fact I actually commend that, as long as it's consensual, why the fuck not.

>No questions?

Okay, fine. Are you dating her just because it's taboo & hot, or do you actually like her and see it lasting?

Really good im not even her first she had some dude that was 19 when she was 13. No she doesn't have daddy issues

anything really. We love sports and talking about films and she's a great cooker while I'm useless lol she gives.me advice on cooking actually. Also we love vidya

Maybe if you consider most teen girls but she's a cut above the rest. Also shes more mature than most of me and my friends lol, yes they know her age don't really care though she acts a lot more mature

Nigga.

Her father thinks I'm awesome lol

The her father part must be a definite lie. Good troll though 3/10.

Where the hell did you find her? An underage girl with a father who approves is... not the norm.

Why don't you get a gf closer to your age.

This

not so fast FBI

Questions that you shouldn't answer but the only ones Sup Forums wants to know:

>Where are her parents?
>Is she a runaway?
>Does she stay with you?
>Habitual drug use?
>Does she think it's cool?
>Are you her pimp?
>Does she go to school?
>Home schooled?
>Is she a dude?

Her parents know? How do you manage that?

Congrats OP. It sounds like you are living the dream. You better stay on the dads good side.

lmao youre fucked op

>give it half a year
>you guys break up
>being a young girl she gets the hump
>says you abused/ manipulated her into sex
>her word against yours
>youre now on the pedophile register

not worth it

They don't because this isn't a real story.

Lol where u live dude.

Ur gone get got

>serious relationship
>14 year old
please pick

When is your court date ?

this

Andrea Wendel is not 14

she's probably super mature, say 5 years ahead of her age and he's 5 years immature so they meet somewhere in the middle.

Don't be so harsh guys, maybe he's muslim.

not OP but im in a relationship with a girl i met on snapchat, from a snapchat thread on Sup Forums

Enjoy prison you child molesting fuck

What race are you OP? And what race is she?

dope shit, nigga. she hot?

nudes

Did OP say pic related? I don't think he did.

How did you meet?

How about you take a seat right here

well she sounds like a keeper

No you don't

Congratulations, the party van will be making a stop at your house soon.

The fuck you live sandniggeristan

NO. BAD user BAD! I'm gonna call the internet police on you

OP starts a AMA thread

Doesn't answer anything

gr8

Guys play Mario Kart?

i think he was expecting a positive response for fucking a 14 year old. trying to find support here cause deep down he knows its fucked up

Don't mind me...

You're retarded

Got a plan for when you kill the rabbit?

At first he was iffy about us being together but he knows she's mature enough to be with one. Plus He has hardly ever in home as he has to work outside of town sometimes for weeks on again. Also I proved I'm not some creepy neckbeard

> implying.
Not everything turns to shit dude. Too much stereotyping

Actually I hit on her in a park when th dog went up to sniff her lmao. Things hit off well

Lmao most these responses are pretty chill actually. Ofcourse there's a few triggered sjws but otherwise all good

How do you both get along? I mean when you're not doing "that". How isn't she boring, predictible, stupidity edgy like every other teenager.

I don't think the FBI likes being called SJWs you child molesting pervert. I can't wait until some bull nigger is blowing out your O-ring and busting out all your teeth.

Because its not a stereotypical bullshit story like you fags always seem to believe. Also I guess I'm still immature a bit

Damn

answer the race question op, and where do you live?

gb2/pol/

Not ok but
> being this triggered over a possible b.s. me up post
Damn it's easy to make Sup Forumstards butthurt nowadays

I'm Asian she's white and she's actually a bit taller than me but I'm muscly and bigger than her lol

times really have changed

bitch

I'm not triggered, I'm excited. Hopefully you'll get turned out cheap. I'd love to give you the high hard one with a elbow to the back of the head as I give you the gift.

I'm not talking about what I believe, I was just like that at that age and now every teen I meet is utterly boring and not worth of having a conversation with.

Also what I meant to ask is how is she in terms of personality?

Oh I get it it's bait now kek

Nah, it's not really good bait compared to your sparkly little wank fantasy.

Is that her?

>goes to a park with a puppy so he can hit on children

He tried candy first.

>butthurt intensifies

> children
> 14
Kek

Yo what's up mitch

If he is Muslim then 14 is too old. Scumbag mohamfag married an 8 yr old or some shit like that.

what's her cup size?

Are you retarded? Seriously.

I ain't judging, I don't care but man you sure you aren't using her?

14 year olds are fucking retarded compared to someone in their 20's. The level of maturity is so much different at that age, she just thinks you might be hot or whatever and thats enough for her to be in 'love'.

Its like talking about politics with a 7 year old and asking for their opinion, their brains just can't handle that much and the lack of life experience is more than enough for you two to break this off.

Do what you want, I don't care, but she might still grow up to be fucked in the head and like older guys and by that I mean old dudes since she's never been with a guy her age

das a goodmeme

Fuck off

>Also shes more mature than most of me and my friends lol, yes they know her age don't really care though she acts a lot more mature

literally every 14 year old/adult relationship that broke down ever

I'd like to ask you to head outside and find the nearest busy road and just as soon as the traffic is at it's heaviest I'd love for you to go ahead and dive right in...also for the record you are just the kind of piece of shit I love running into IRL, it's very satisfying to beat the shit out of faggots like you, other anons should also give this a try, great stress relief!

>i'm fucking a /soc/ whore
that's entirely different than a Sup Forumstard having a long term with a 12 yo

I've actually reported this post to 2 different agencies, fuck meme's and fuck this pedo.

Sole*

ffs

Keep making this shit up. I can't wait until someone takes you seriously and your mom gets a visit from the police over your basement masturbation fantasy.

how tight

FBEYE

And I've been vanned

8/8 bait

Post her nudes or it didn't happen

Lol

>soul purpose

fuckin jew