>those fairly noticeable soles
>that top notch audrey's coiffure
>that slutty look in her eyes
>that ajar hungry mouth
>those innocent full lips
>that beckoning for you strokes milky hip
>that whole 'jump on me and tear my clothes' pose

absolutely cruel to your fans to tease em like that, lauren

Hope the third album doesn't suck like the last one did.

Would cum on lavren's face.

And the one before

The PMVs of Make Them Gold and Now Is Not The Time are alright.

she looks a bit retarded.

Hurr durr, TBOWYB was a bad album le contrarian maymay

Oh that's a dress and she's not sitting bottomless on top of a piece of plastic out of consideration for anyone else who wanted to use that floor.

>30yo

>legal loli

I would lick the floor if she sat bottomless on it

>didn't mention them thicc thighs

She has some nice pits

Can anyone confirm she is now dating Justin Long? or is it just a wild rumour?

I'm not sure if roller skating out of his apartment wearing a semen-stained french maid outfit counts as dating.

hawt desu

I'm not going to be able to get rid of this boner for the rest of the day. Thanks a lot.

i'm confirming she's dating with me

t. Justin Long

Ahhh poor Brandon

NEW ALBUM WHEN??

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin lame in that pic

It's cool

youre taking this well

It wasn't going to happen anyway. I never thought I'd end up with her.

god damn, I want to have sexual intercourse with her

Yes you did, you were literally trying to better yourself because of her. She gave you something you so desperately needed in life; Something to fight for. You even said you fell in love with her last night.

what a cutie pie!

>You even said you fell in love with her last night.
I did, but grew out of it because I realized how retarded my delusion was. I've never fallen for someone I haven't met, or have I ever been infatuated with someone. I faced that reality, looked at myself and my life and convinced myself it'd NEVER EVER happen.

Yeah, I lost 45lbs, was working out everyday. I was pretty focused. I just got myself out of it. The meme's about her know someone I know from mopeds, knowing a family member of mine, thinks about me, was going to give me a chance. It's all bullshit and I have no idea why I let it get to my head like that. For a while I was going to go for her, what fucked it up was realizing she was fucking Justin, and that I'd never be good enough for her. Yeah, she's the girl of my dreams, but she's taken by a better man. She doesn't want some fat, whiny, loser that has no car, no place of his own,still lives with his parents and no further education or career. Or does any woman.

So what's your history with lavren, Brandon? Why do you love her so much?

>right leg
Guys. Isn't it some cellulite shit going on?

Have you seen those thighs?

Finding out we has some things in common, finding her attractive. That was basically it, I don't love her anymore, and thinking back using the word "love" isn't really what I felt. I just liked her a lot.

Have any tips for people who are in love with someone that'll never have a chance with? :(

Get over it, face the reality it may not ever happen.

But what if I think it can happen, but I'm not sure what the other person thinks? Should I always assume the other person doesn't want me to even put any effort into a relationship with them?

I don't know, that's something you need to figure out. I'm not you and I'm the last person you need to be getting relationship advice from.

I would eat all cellulite out of her sweaty legs.

>She gave you something you so desperately needed in life; Something to fight for.

>She gave you something you so desperately needed in life; Something to fight for.
She took it back tho.

how could she when nothing was there in the first place? are we still going to do the stupid meme where she was interested in Brandon at one time or are you saying that since she's dating Justin he has nothing to fight for now?

That was really fucking cheesy user

He's actually right though.

Answer me

fuck, he's saying she gave him something to fight for but took it back by dating justin. even brandon has said it probably wasn't going to happen. what else do you want?

maybe early mid fall

she legit looks like a child

post FEET plssssssssssss

their music sucks and Lauren looks like a retarded middle schooler

>tfw lauren makes these threads so she can whine about how misogynistic Sup Forums is

imagine lauren whining about how misogynistic everyone is and doing her nails while she sits on your face

As long as she wears that skirt I'd be down.

their music is come-at-able and Lauren looks like a socially awkward but cute middle schooler

Why does every Lavren thread degrade into s Brandon thread?

bump

>that unmistakable "rape me" look in her eyes

>she was asking for it officer, I swear!

cheesy but kind of feely

I love how whenever anyone mentions this band it's about Lauren.

It honestly makes me laugh when I think about you indie faggots when the scene is based around how cute a frontwoman of some woefully boring twee/p4kcore/indie/postpunk etc. band is

Stop listening to p4kcore garbage lads, please

lavren is a scottish forest nymph succubus

>tfw shell never grind on yer face

>brandon could have had that cute little ass grinding on his face at one time too

fetal alcohol syndrome

things just didn't work out

It was never going to happen

i miss when lavren threads were lewd

Just too hot

>30 year old

I'm sorry, I'm not into grannies

that's not old
omg i know
>BrAnDoN FUckED up so bad !!: D

>i enjoy chvrches unnironically

Right there with you. Lauren is bae.

Hey um...

I am sending this thread to Lauren. So she can see how disgusting you all are.

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Lauren Mayberry is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Lauren Mayberry, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

you need to stop with that midset its not getting you anywhere

Shitty worthless nigger face. Post her feet or I'll shitpost in this shitty thread til death.

what?

this has her feet in it

>buttoning the top button
baka

>that cellulite

:/

>this thread
hol y fuck and lol at Brandon

anyone have the pic of her tits

BRANDON
R
A
N
D
O
N

This bitch ugly as shit honestly

brandon apparently does but wont share
fucking stingy faggot

bland music
fuckign adorable girl

LLLLAAAAAVVVVVVVVVRRRREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN

I really really want to suck on her toes

HONEYBEE

Water u talking about

Did she ever get brandon'd

Brandon said he thought there was no chance. Let it go.

but he also said he was trying to get better for her and was getting close, you're lying.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssss biiiiiiiiiittttttttttttcccccchhhhhhhhh

I knew that I just like the jokes

she's cute and her songs are cute and i would fucking destroy that pussy

but other than that i could take or leave it