Hey bitch boy!

>hey bitch boy!
>bend over and let my homies have some fun
what do?

*teleports behind you*

I fight, and kick, and bite, and scratch, and scream............ hopefully they get frustrated and just kill me.

Depending on the length of my sentence I suppose.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Nothin Personnel, Niggers

>zips butthole

Basically this tbh.

I've lined my asshole with razors.
Niggers ain't getting in without feeling the same pain I do

They'd probably check your dubs and then leave you alone.

bend over and let his homies have some fun

anyone who thinks otherwise has no idea how maximum security prison works

>engaging enemy hostiles

crush vital circulation points

Whats up now hommie?

>implying you DO have an idea how maximum security prison works
I'll bite. Explain yourself.

Open my asshole as wide as possible for their cheif nigger, let him inside me, push my ass back, clench my asshole and twist my hip. Take down their leader and the rest will surrender

kek

>those fat stomachs
They have no mid section at all. You could gut punch them and they would probably die.

I bend over and let the homies have some fun

Most likely laugh at them from the other side of the glass, since I will never be an inmate.

I've known people in prison. I've seen documentaries. They're obviously in a gang, and if you're just some unaffiliated fag in gen pop, you're gonna get your asshole rekt. No amount of fighting back is gonna prevent that.

so, can you tell us ow maximum security prison works?

I say, "I need 5 of you.. how's $10 for the day? OK, hop in."

>I've seen documentaries
Well fuck me, everyone watch yourselves around this dubslord. He knows his shit.

One of these is not like the others.

Anyone care to explain?

He looks Hispanic to me, man, same as the rest. What are you seeing that I'm not?

see

The guy has a mustache, so what?

what about the guy far behind the guy on the far right..

Tell them I have the clap

That's a fcukin white dude. He doesnt look mexican at all, at least to me.

>what is a white Hispanic?

Modern Mexicans are a mix, racially. Some are basically black, others are basically white, then you have all the brown ones in the middle with a lot of native ancestry. But yeah the one you asked about looks a little bit not-quite-totally-caucasian to me.

>don't fight, let them do it: they decide you're a faggot and you like it, so they have to torture you after to prove they aren't gay
>fight tooth and nail: they decide to make an example out of you and torture you also

It's a catch-22

>so they have to torture you after to prove they aren't gay
Is this a thing?