What's a Fugazi song as good as or better than Public Witness Program?

What's a Fugazi song as good as or better than Public Witness Program?

Rend It from the same album.

Walken Syndrome fuck ye

wth it sounds like a slint song

Waiting Room

Bed for the scraping

Back To Base.

Sweet And Low

I hate the chorus of Rend It. Sometimes the Mackaye style chorus is just annoying. It's done well at the end of Smallpox Champion though.

Fell, Destroyed

wth this also sounds like slintland

Not even a little bit dude. What the fuck?

Returning The Screw and Instrument are the best two Fugazi songs.

Epic Problem

Fat Lip

My ears don't deceive me.

I like how people are talking about In on the Kill Taker again, even tho it's just cuz P4k reviewed it
It's an overlooked album in thier discography and it's a real "post-nirvana" era alternative period piece
It's funny to think that Fugazi coulda been the next big thing in music if they just signed, but instead Green Day filled that gap. But I digress it's best it played out the way it did.

This guy's right Rend it is the best song on the album
Me and my band actually play it live every show about 2/3s through our set and most people don't realize it's a cover lol because so few people listened to this album, especially compared to Repeater and Red Medicine

Glue Man

Sweet N Low is one of my favorite instrumentals of all time

Who sings lead in the beginning of Public Witness Program?

Place Position

Public Witness is a Guy song Ian does gang vox

Honestly most of the shit off 13 songs are better, it's hard to match the aggression and lyrics on that album.

Glueman
Two Beats Off
Burning

But lyrics are pointless and aggression is not something I prefer over interesting songwriting.

Suggestion
Epic Problem
Long Distance Runner

Can't stand the production on Fugazi albums before 1993.

PROMISES ARE SHIT

uh they were? just because you don't happen to have underaged fangirls doesn't mean you're not a big thing