Do you think they will they make the new Harry Potter book into a movie?

Do you think they will they make the new Harry Potter book into a movie?

And in case you are wondering, the new book sucks dick

Why else would it exist?

>book

It's a play you uncultured swine

it was also released in paperback recently.

As a play

No, definitely not. No way WB wants a license to print money.

Of course they're going to make a movie based on it.
They're already expanding the lore and universe with Fantastic Beasts, they'll continue to make whatever they can from the Harry Potter universe into films. An addition to the main plot isn't going to be skipped over.
The Harry Potter Extended Universe is absolutely going to be a thing.

in a book

why didn't the muggles just use guns?

Question is; how dark would Hermoine be?

story ended after 7th book.
also, bella is the best mommyfu.

>parts 1 and 11

What did they mean by this?

you fucking retard.

Is this the one with the black Hermione?

yes

>black Hermione
explain

Reminder that she's hermione now.

Hey, you aren't a racist are you?

Even her gums are black.

The Cursed Child refers to all the manchildren still reading Harry Potter past their early teens.

Very good casting choice.

>retcon how Time-Turners work
>retcon Time-Turners having all been destroyed
>turn a fanfic-tier pairing and OC into canon
>whole plot is time travel to change the future but at the end nothing is different, rendering all the events 100% pointless
>Harry isn't even the main character

If nothing else, the Cursed Child basically confirms that the story should have ended with Goblet of Fire.

>plot is about Harry's son and Draco's son going back in time with Cedric Diggory's niece to prevent his death
>steal a secret time turner even though they were all supposedly destroyed
>they go back and prevent Cedric from dying and uh oh the future got changedwhich directly goes against the rules of the HP universe where time travel is a closed causality loop and you can't create alternate universes by changing things in the past BUT WHATEVER LOL
>the world is now evil, Voldemort has taken over, and there's a grimdark Hogwarts
>everyone calls Scorpius (Draco's son) "The Scorpion King"
>lots of dumb shit happens
>eventually the kids and Harry himself go back all the way to the night Voldemort killed Harry's parents
>Harry goes totally out of character and tells his son that he's a failure which got a bunch of people on tumblr fuckin pissed
>turns out that the girl who said she was Cedric's niece was actually A SECRET LOVECHILD OF VOLDEMORT AND BELLATRIX LESTRANGE NO SERIOUSLY I'M NOT EVEN MAKING THIS UP
>they all fight, the good guys win and the day is saved
>the end

Can someone please post the bit from the script with Bane the centaur, it made me kek

I'm so happy to watch this book get shit for feedback. It deserves every last bit of it. You don't try and fucking change an established series FUCK YOU

I'm seeing nothing but praise from reviews and people I personally know

I have my high school English teachers on Facebook and they hated it. was your teacher as cool as mine user? I doubt it

>steal a secret time turner even though they were all supposedly destroyed
They also completely retcon how Time-Turners work.

It's basically a time machine now, with a limit on how long you can be in the past.
Instead of a rewind with a (safe) limit of five hours.

That scene made me throw the book at a wall

This can't be fucking real

I really don't understand why this trolley witch scene happens

>Cedric Diggory's niece
ok HOW THE FUCK can he have a niece if he died before he even had a wife and his own kids???

Cousin, not niece

You're bad at family trees.

>tfw black
>tfw gums look like this
Seems independent of teeth brushing, very worrying desu

I got a new canon waifu thanks to this shitty play so I'm not complaining

Rowling is a dumb senile old woman who tries to remain relevant and hip so she said hermiones race was ambiguous, despite stating otherwise in the books

>Well, at least I'm not married to him

I chuckled.

i'm not believing your poorly made fanfiction

someone please shop CIA and Bane into centaurs

Of course they'll make a movie. The main cast are all in their late 20's now, wait a few years for them to be in their 30's (maybe with a bit of makeup to look older too) and Warner will write a blank check to JK begging to make a movie. Anything with the Harry Potter name will sell like fucking hot cakes still; especially if it'll introduce kids to the franchise.

Literally fanfiction "approved" by JK. It has the substance of a good story for the first part and then just fucks everything up in the second part. The "twist" is absolutely retarded (the writing was literally on the wall) and I wanted to kill myself at the end.

But it's real. That's actually what happens. The play is just official canon fanfiction, it wasn't even written by Rowling but she decided to make it canon for god knows why.

You're still beautiful in my eyes user...

BIG HOOFS 4 U

name?
seen her many times
reverse search gives nothing

Rowling knows her creativity has been milked dry, so she's going to stay on the Harry Potter money train for as long as she can. It's sad really, Harry Potter was one of my favorite series growing up. I hate to see the person that made it do it SUCH an injustice.

>one of the most successful film franchises in history

gee i wonder

Cheers lad!

If the entire new book was a Batman/Harry Potter crossover fic I'd actually like it

What I want, what I desperately need is for it to be made into a movie within 5 yrs.

I want the shit to hit the turbine when Watson is the only one left out because Hermione will from now one and forevermore be black.

And poor Watson. All she had to look forward to in life was the inevitable sequel, and now she is inevitably recast. I hope the new Hermione has an African accent too.

She didn't write, she just approved it.

It is factually, fan fiction that was made canon.

Holy shit this is so fucking bad

>despite stating otherwise in the books

[citation needed]

And don't fucking dare post "her white face" meme from the books because that was clearly meant to exaggerate her fear in that scene.

I laughed

what spells would mommy cast on me?

Christ. Black AND bad British teeth. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad combo.

With all the other black characters, their blackness was the first thing rowling pointed out when introducing them

>tfw you can't tell if she's saying 'mang' or 'mong'.

Sorry for the poor quality, but this is a illustration Rowling herself made back when the series was in the third book or so. Does she look black to you?

wingardium chickentendyius

mommy will tell you to suck milk from her big tits.
if you would bitch too much, she would put her wand in your anus and cast spell "ENGORGIO".

EMMA BTFO

wtf im fapping to helena bongam carter now?

Bellatrix wasn't even a mummy until the new book though.

She met the cast though, does this seem like the face of an unhappy women?

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell.

>Scorpius
>Albus Severus
It reads like bad fan fiction.

she will be when they make the movie and she finds out she's not in it because Hermione's supposed to be Black now.

Fuck, that guy in the back looks like and has the exact same expression as a guy I know who seemingly ends up in every photo of a group of people I know.

All I see are numales, feminists, and harambe

>>Scorpius
Unironically the best character in this shitfest, and I'm the one who posted all the excerpts above

His 'friendship' with Albus is cute. CUTE

That's a lot of unattractive people. Emma stands out like Eminem in the hood.

The bald guy is the playwright I think, the other 2 play Albus and Scorpius.

Christ, Emma Watson really does look like a man. Quite how anyone can say she is attractive is beyond me

Guess what? All of your friends are retarded and only like it because it's called Harry Potter. Grow up.

Exact same fucking expression. It's uncanny. Guy in the middle I mean. Every image I ever see of a gathering of people I know, he's always in the back, with like an arm around two people, with that exact same fucking expression.
It's weird.

It was always meant for kids of about 10 years old.

>He thinks this is what a happy woman looks like?

You can't read faces can you?

they're going to fuck aren't they

It is pretty cute desu senpai.

>implying they weren't getting it on EVERY night in the Slytherin dormitory

>what have I done?
>what have I become?!
>you can have it all, my empire of dirt

>No way WB wants a license to print money.

Actually the play has seen a somewhat negative reception even among the fandom

on account of it being literal fanfiction, and not even good fanfiction

More

That's fucking gay and so out of character for Snape

Does anyone have a link to that face reading website that gives estimated percentages of different emotions?

>Death Eaters are largely incompetent cowards

Nothing ruins a series more than all the villains having nothing but 'evil' traits. All the Death Eaters are just bland 'I'm evil because I'm evil' characters.
Harry Potter was an awful series in general.

This is fan fiction, it must be

>write a shitty line
>compensate for it by having someone else quip about the shitty line
Are modern screenwriters incapable of doing better than this?