Marvel Jessica Jones

So whats the consensus about this show?

Yeah I'm a bit late, I tried to avoid capeshit-shows, but thanks to all the hype around JJ i started it.

The feminazi agenda is strong in it (bigblackman with snowwhite woman, working smart lesbians, white males are either evil raping psychos or weak and lame, and are even talked down to when the strong women are talking to each other), but the story, JJ and Tennant compensates it and in the end it's a pretty good show.

>I'll kill you white male!

the side plots are all shitty
show should have been 6 episodes long for higher per episode budget and to tighten the story

also the actress playing jessica is garbage

>interracial relationship
>FUCKING FEMINAZI AGENDA REEEEEEEE

what the fuck am I reading

These superhero/marvel shows are never good, what did you expect

It's pretty obvious when it seems to be inserted into everything nowadays. just seems like it's being beaten into people, and everyone has the right to question it with how Sweden has the whole "pro-interracial" propaganda

she could have killed the purple man in a million different ways if she had some creativity
instead she gets her ass kicked by both nic cage and the blond super soldier

Why are you trying to insinuate that feminists are against interracial relationships? Feminists hate white men so they'd be perfectly fine with a dindu fucking a coal burner. Plus the comic it's based on was written by a jew who has a very obvious negroid fetish. And the show was written by a lesbian feminist jew.

It wasn't enough to just shoot him from a distance ... She had to "get the power back" after being mind controlled.

Only Sup Forumsfags could possibly see a normal relationship as propaganda

I'm just insinuating that this isn't anybody's agenda, neither is having a lesbian character, or evil men.

>She had to "get the power back" after being mind controlled.
>MUH RAPE ALLEGORY

Get out.

>I'm just insinuating that this isn't anybody's agenda
Except it is. I explained to you who're the creators behind this show and characters. They very much had an agenda in mind when making this garbage. In fact, the show took it even fucking further than the comic did.

It's not normal. Not in a statistical sense. Of course it's fucking propaganda.

Oh so the "agenda" you're talking about is the creators wanted to make characters that they like/relate to? Uh, what a fucking conspiracy you uncovered there!

Ah shit, is that Cool Lester Smooth in the background? I couldn't get past the first episode because Wiig doesn't fit the role at all and can't act, it'd be like Daredevil but Matt and Foggy switched actors, just doesn't work for me.

Yes, user. All the anti-white male/pro-feminist, lesbian, interracial kikery in the show was merely a coincidence.

Didn't watch it.
Luke Cage BBC shit aside, the original comic sucked and went nowhere.
Also, Trinity is ugly as fuck.

Have we read the same post?

It's weird how the rest of the show is so good but the main character is so unlikable.

It's not even an antifeminist thing as her friend Trish does some EMPOWERED FEMALE shit in the show as well and she's way more intriguing than Jessica Jones. Same for Carrie Anne Moss's lesbian legal drama.

Jessica's "I'm a tough grrrl! I drink because I don't give a shit, RAWR!" act gets old quick. She goes from "strong woman" to "unlikable bitch" after like 3 episodes.

It's a Marvel problem: they want to pander to women and minorities but are just shitty at it so it comes off ham fisted as fuck.

Also it's like 4 episodes too long, but Daredevil S1 and S2 had the same problem.

The post where he said it was created by a person who likes black people and a lesbian? Hence why there is a black character and a lesbian in the show?

The fuck are you guys talking about. Its a bout a broken ass bitch who ain't worth shit with powers and drinking problem she was fucked pre purpleman. The purple man just fucked her up even more and as for luke cage her fucks her in the ass legit cause she said she just wanted to feel something.

This ain't feminazi shit This is art imitating life if super powers were real.

I literally just agreed that it wasn't a coincidence, it was people creating characters they like/relate to, which is not propaganda by any any sense of the word.

get up trinity, LOL

You can pretend it doesn't exist all you want but it's real

even the kidney-donor white guy was shamed to shit, as "he was an alcoholic before"

I can't get into Jessica Jones simply because the choreography is horrible. Ritter simply isn't a physical actress and can't pull of fight scenes

That being said, everyone bitching about a fictional interracial relationship involving made up characters needs to kill themselves

It doesn't live up to the standard that Daredevil set up. Hopefully Nic Cage or Iron fist does.

purple man just wanted to be loved

Fuck off, you negroid cock loving faggot.

(((You)))

So a kike written strawman is used to attack whites, how out of the ordinary.

Post the ones that have "unwarranted belief about Israel" in the speech bubble.

>he just figured out that people who don't share his ethnicity, religion,gender, sexuality, belief systems etc exist in the world

I hated every second of it and only finished it because the bitch is gonna be on a show with Daredevil and Luke Cage is getting his own show, I guess the villain was kind of ok

The bitch playing JJ had one expression throughout, the action was the laziest lamest shit I've ever seen, nothing about the story made sense, I fucking hate this show and get triggered whenever it's used in the same sentence as daredevil, goddammit I triggered myself twice

That doesn't relate to that post at all, you anime watching autist.

why are you getting "triggered" in the first place nu male faggot?

Whether or not you want to bitch about it is one thing, but if you seriously can't at least see the blatant political agenda pushed in JJ, then you must be mentally challenged. You might feel indifferent about it, you might hate it or you might even like it, but the fact of the matter is that it's definitely there.

So a strawman to defend a strawman.

I was only baiting the white loving losers.

It's garbage. It's more garbage than Daredevil which is also pure shit.

I thought it was better than daredevil. It could have been better by bring maybe 6-8 episodes rather than what it was.

i'm XXPLOSIVE
WEST COAST SHIT

Well they did swap out the one white male protagonist for lesbian trinity.

They are overreacting though, there's no large conspiracy behind it in the high places, it was just made by some feminists who want 'muh diversity'. It isn't that big a deal, especially when we know good white dudes exist because they mention daredevil and Captain america.

Watching this show makes you a cuck. Period.

Whst's wrong with whites, Rasheed?

What? Daredevil was good. Jessica Jones was shit.

You have fucked up everything through all of history and you still act like assholes when called out on your crap.

>If you can't see the blatant political agenda
>You must be mentally challenged

I can see it user, but it isn't saying what you think its saying, and its not a massive revolutionary act either. You'd have be mentally challenged to think it was a big deal on the grand scale of things.

What are you going to say when she teams up with two white dudes in a few years. Don't fool yourself, that's the main reason why the show was made, to build up to her teaming up with Daredevil.

you can only know this when you've watched it.

Only the first season of Daredevil was good. Second season sucked, Tumblr Jones sucked, and Luke Cage will also suck.

DUDE COMPETENT WOMEN = FEMNAZIS LMAO

DUDE IM RACIST IN 2016 LMAO

nice milfy goodness!

ywn have carrie ann moss jerk you off slowing while sucking milk from her breast. why live

>I'm a tough grrrl! I drink because I don't give a shit, RAWR!

God, this was probably the worst part about the show.

Daredevil was worse than a Power Rangers series.

She drinks cause she's depressed shitbag

k

Golly you sure are triggered.

>implying that the leftist mindset isn't one giant house of cards built of strawmen

Have you ever seen someone defend a leftist ideology without strawmen? Ever?

>bigblackman with snowwhite woman
That's exactly what happens in the comic, though. It's not Jessica Jones and white guy (though she did fuck white guys) turned into black guy. The white Jew writer who created her really likes black people, especially Luke Cage, and even has 2 adopted black children.

>I can see it user, but it isn't saying what you think its saying

Its not just about her relationship with Luke Cage. It's how ALL white men in the show are either portrayed as autistic creeps, ruthless sociopaths, or violent chauvinists whereis all black men on the show are portrayed as kind hearted, honorable and generally good people. Not to mention the not so subtle underlying message of a black man physically assaulting his white girlfriend, while still remaining the victim in the situation, because whitey made him do it.

Jessica is highly incompetent though.

well my country isn't infested with blacks, or gays (lesbians) so it's pretty obvious that such scenes are noticed, and they trie to condition us to accept and live like that on the show

i am too, and i don't drink.

not every day at least

JJ isn't bad as far as it's noir atmosphere, but I think Daredevil is better.

Also:
>inb4 "NOW JESSICA!"

That's true, sadly.

Who else here mad that Nuke didn't have an American flag face tattoo?

>MUH RAPE ALLEGORY

I mean she was though, since it was against her will. It's like getting slipped something in your drink, it wasn't consensual.

>working smart lesbians

>Trinity is the most evil and dumbest character in the show

Oh he is going to come back as an anti-Trump strawman isn't he?

>dumbest character in the show
being a shark lawyer implies other

see

You're welcome, Ahmed.

>This bate

To easy user.

Literally avoided the show like a plagues since I found out about the interracial shit

Only a pathetic bastard would willingly watch that

at least only the jjunkie got blacked

>never read the source material

>show based on a comic in which she's married to a black guy
>RACIST! ANTI-WHITE!
So it goes like this right?
>show has white males that aren't the best characters
>this means anti-white propaganda
>meaning that white women who watch the show will hate white males now and start dating black guys
Woah makes a lot of sense, who else needs the red pill here? Time to wake up!

Craig Kyle knows what's up

Only good character was Killgrave

As a guy who kind of can't stand capeshit these days, I think it was decent. Kill grave actually felt like a threat and not like a cartoon, he was really well done imo.

didn't she bang a tranny yet?

>muh alcoholism

Kristen Ritter was awful

*full of SJW bullshit
*i love the actress portraying Jesssica so good pick for the defenders
*she could've kill the purple man a dozen times
*little amount of plot for far too many episodes, it gets repetitive by the mid part
*tenant is fine as a villain but again not much stuff material to work with

6/10
you can watch it if you want to complete the Defenders background and you can see the first 3 episodes and the last 2 of them, nothing interesting will be missed.
you should avoid it if you can't stomach SJW agenda, it's blatnat and shameless in it.

Was I the only person rooting for Kilgrave to take Trish/Patsy away on his yacht at the end?

The best and only watchable thing was Tennant's acting and now he's gone, unless they go full retard and bring him back as a ghost in Jessica's mind

The show is just written like shit, with an unlikeable lead, awful side characters having to act retarded to advance the plot and heavy handed rape analogies when dealing with mind control

It got a pass because it's the politically correct thing to watch it and shitting on it is a faux pas among self described nerds

I don't see it surviving beyond a few seasons and cameos in other TV Marvel series

/0.02$

>the side plots
Every show since the 90's

It's a solid 8 episodes with forced filler making it much longer. Watch it for Jessica/Kilgrave as their scenes are wonderful.

>watching the whole series

its really not good. By people comparing it to Daredevil, Daredevil has become worse by association.
Jessica is actually alright, a bit of a bitch but not in an unwatchable way.
Her boss has got to be the stupidest character of all time. I dont mean stupid as in her inclusion was stupid, but her character literally was a fucking moron who constantly made idiotic decisions.
Jessica's friend was annoying, and the cop who helps them out had so much potential but then they wasted it on that out of fucking nowhere betrayal.
David Tennant is the only thing that keeps this show from being a trainwreck because he puts everybody to shame. Kilgrave is amazing and the fact that they killed him off in literally the most retarded way they could have was a slap in the face to anybody with a brain.

yep. and also one you could relate with, wanting the ex back

The show was terrible and there was no development for the main character whatsoever, hated the whole thing except for Luke Cage and Tennant's character.

what developement should've been done? whole show played like 2 weeks.
but even so, and even if you dount count the flashbacks, he developed from running away through capturing him to killing him

The character started as an insufferable cunt, ended as an insufferable cunt.

>nowadays
you are aware this is based on a comic that came in the 2000 and her relationship with cage was part of the comic

>It's propaganda
The most irredeemably piece of shit character in the series is a lesbian. The purple man grew up to have a Peter Pan morality because of her powers she has no such excuse.
>but in the comics she was a man
Yeah but then you'd complain if they kept that the same wouldn't you? You'd say it was part of a conspiracy to show all white men as evil.
There's no pleasing you retards.