Anti trap thread

Anti trap thread

Traps are disgusting and scientifically it's a mental disorder. Most traps hide their face, digitally edit their face or use tons of make up. ITT we slander the faggotry

Anti women thread.

Women are disgusting and scientifically it's a mental disorder. Most women hide their face, digitally edit their face or use tons of make up. ITT we slander the harpies

Anti man thread

Men are disgusting and scientifically it's a mental disorder. Most men hide their face, digitally edit their face or use tons of make up. ITT we slander the patriarchy

Its the current year, nothing wrong about a tight boipucci

samefagging this hard >.>

Are you fucking retarded OP? Trap is an adjective to describe a passable crossdresser or trans. Your entire dumbass post is based on ignorance

And what will you do if I don't care

Wow you fucking cucklord it's almost like he wasn't trying to hide it or some shit

Idc
I would fuck both

enjoyment of traps is a step on the path towards fully fledged gayness

i believe its the next step after successfully begging your gf to try anal

post scientific paper that concludes sexual attraction to traps is a mental disorder.

Trap is a noun. Nobody says "that's a pretty trap dude/girl". Plus traps have dicks therefore it's gay

>trap thread

And being gay is very bad because....I don't know. Because I am not. So there you have it! F-faggot

I wish I would have been there.

Anti human thread.

Humans are disgusting and scientifically they're a mental disorder. Most humans hide their faces, digitally edit their faces or use tons of make up. ITT we slander the planet.

Anti lizzard thread.

Lizzards are disgusting and scientifically they're a mental disorder. Most lizzards hide their faces, digitally edit their faces or use tons of make up. IIT we slander the invaders.

>trying too hard
enjoy youre AIDS

OP it's just part of the whiney snowflake paradigm that says. "I don't have to face the reality that I a guy and only faggots want to fuck me" I mean look at it like this. If I were a trap my one dream is to be like Susie rottoncrotch and have the star of the football sweep me off my feet and live happily ever after. Well guess what? That's never gonna happen. They are,have been and will always be faggots. Nothing more. Wearing women's clothing isn't going to change that. Face reality!

Agreed.

why wouldnt you fuck both?

Y'know what they ought to start calling them instead of traps?

Uncanny ex-men.

I actually prefer the one on the right

TOY!

Toy