One less to worry about

Bump

Garrus?

better censor the tip of the fun

bumping for OP. I love Darwinism

bump

Op. Facebook and facebook browser. Please die fucker

bump

"he put the clip in and it immediately went off" any gun nuts here can say if this is completely bs or not? dont you need to cock it first?

Doug Stanhope group posted that article, heaps of dumb nigger jokes, that little corner of Facebook is nice. Heres a dead kid OP, not the one you're looking for though.

Bump

If he had the receiver pulled back, you can't depress the trigger until it's slid back into place, when you insert the clip and depress the receiver lock it will chamber a round, which will fire instantly if you are squeezing the trigger. This is why /k/ flips out over trigger discipline

If he had a round already seated in the chamber, had the hammer already cocked, and every Safety feature off, and his finger in the trigger well then yes he could have shot himself. Only putting a clip in does not make the gun go boom

>clip

no firearm from the last hundred years uses a fucking "clip" except maybe a M1 Garand

ITT: underage anons who have never used a firearm

This is a "clip" user: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_(firearms)

This is a MAGAZINE user: pic related

I think many non english speaker might use word clip. Example in finland its called lipas, that is very close clip. And dictionary actually gives word clip.

No, putting a magazine in does not chamber around unless the slide is locked back. If the slide is locked back, you have to release it to chamber a round before it's able to fire.

>Detachable magazines are often incorrectly referred to as clips. The defining difference is that clips are used to load magazines, while magazines are used to feed cartridges into the action

From your link douche

Bitch please

niggers use clip because it's easier to say than magazine

>Detachable magazines are often incorrectly referred to as clips.
>Detachable magazines are often incorrectly
>incorrectly

From your post douche

For your information, here has never been a handgun that used a "clip" to load a magazine. Think about that for a second. It would be like a meta-magazine. Where would it go? Do you folks know how to think about things like this, other than just reading some text? I have firearms. I can look at them and imagine what a clip for a handgun would look like. It wouldn't function at all. It's crazy to even imagine it.

NEED THE VIDEO OF IS FUCKIN NEGRO

QUINTS GET LINK! NO BS TIS TIME GUISE!!!! RLL QUINTS!!

Grammar Nazis for guns! Because everyone thinks you are cool when you point out irrelevant information.

Bump for video, someone has to have it

>many non english speakers
>urban city mother says "clip"

>Two separate battery meters

not an excuse for being a fucking retard

not an excuse for being a faggot

The terminology matters

Where in my post does it say anything about handguns? All i did was copy paste text from the link in your post. Take one of your firearms and kys.

What's your excuse for being a childish attention whore? "You're wrong! It's not green, it's teal!" Some kids get upset over the unimportant issues. Who cares if his automatic Smith and Wesson has a revolver clip?

not a faggot for being an excuse

in school -but niggers dont do that, so what's your point?

no, you're just a faggot

I know you did. But you don't even understand what you copied and pasted.

Hey man that was pretty racist. Wth?

I keked ngl

You're all a bunch of fruitcakes who get your gun information from call of duty so shut the fuck up

this was a reply for me but then all these niggers answer for me:

kek

TRAGIC

NO! For I are not OP, whom is always le faggo't.

Are are only lowly user, fraught with autism, striving to hone it into Military Grade autism, which, like North Korea... is the best autism.

I'm an oldfag who doesn't play video games.

The SKS also uses a clip and some bolt action rifles as well.

Tradesman here.

Here have my hand made copypasta

I think it does a fair job of explaining the system:

A standard pepe (sad frog, feels good man) would be a lvl.5, any pepe that is equal to the original pepe but has very little change (i.e. glasses, a hat, etc.) is 5, anything with more intricate changes added (i.e. color change, background, made to be a character) is a lvl.6 or 7, anything that takes editing to the pepe is 8, anything that is difficult to make and is made from scratch is 9 or 10

Anything that is lesser quality than the regregular pepe is 4, anything that is drawn on paper badly then taken a picture of is lvl.3 or 2, anything that is meant to be bad is lvl.1

Any pepe that hasent been posted on the internet and has been aquired through other means (such as emailing, private messaging, delivering through mail, creating yourself, etc.) are lvl.11 pepes, which are considered the rarest pepes. Once a lvl.11 pepe has been seen by more than 10 people, it loses it rank as lvl.11 and will be re-ranked appropriately.

Of coarse the rarity of the pepe, how easily it can be made, the effort of the art and other veriables would be put into deciding the pepes lvl. (This does not include lvl.11s

Tradesman here.

Ive had that pepe for a good amount of time. Dont trade it much. It's not a lvl.11 due to lvl.11s not being on the internet and this being on the internet.

The slightly lower quality version is a lvl.4 so i would put this one as a lvl.7 due to it being around for so long. Though it wasnt as popularized as some of the older pepes so its still considerably rare

All in all, in rareness alone, it would be a lvl.9 but esthetics and skill wise, its a lvl.6 so together it would be a lvl.7 abstract line pepe

Well the cropping is done well but seing as its just a crop and recoloring, it would be a lvl.4

pepe.tradesman @ g mail

this thread turned into part bait for /k/ommandos responding to >clip

>hold trigger
>insert magazine still holding trigger
>cock gun still pulling trigger
>wow nothing happens
>what is a disconnector
Just did it with my SAR-1

The rage comes from this Din-Do not having anyone else to blame besides himself because he was all by himself streaming to a live audience.

Clearly he was too dumb to be trusted with the responsibility inherent with possessing a firearm, only this time it was for the world to see.

tl;dr Din-Do got what he deserved

Depends on the pistol and if the condition.
There are some pistols that you could depress the trigger with the slide back and if he pullsbackthe slide or hits the release it WILL go off.

You obviously do not own an SKS. Why would someone use a stripper clip? This thread is disappointing to people who really know what they're talking about.

The other rifle you are referring to is the Garand some other user above referred to. It's from the fucking prehistoric age. Goddamn.

When you have a shitty quality weapon. Seating a magazine is often enough force to send the slide forward. Source: 12 years of Watchstanding with an M9.

What do you call a revolver loader?

>implying a slide releasing also sets off the firing pin
I mean if you bought it for $20, maybe

shovel it up your ass, shitskin -no one cares about your fetisches

A speedloader.

wat

Sauce on this? What happened here?

Merica! Darwin award winner!

All this debate about terminology is all well and good, but can someone please link the fucking vid?

Fucking THIS

liveleak.com/view?i=8f1_1492096177

Here

Baleeted

Kekd