Why is America allowed to police the world as if they own it? How can we stop them?

Why is America allowed to police the world as if they own it? How can we stop them?

Why is N. Korea not allowed to rape and pillage S. Korea? How can we allow it?

make us bitchboi

Drumpf is going to make Russia great again, just wait for it.

Well, the EU, Japan, Russia and China and other powers are enabling them.

Dunno. The alternatives seems to be worse though.

>People Republic of China
>Russian Federation
>United Caliphate of Iranian Benis

- not to mention the world divided into multiple zones of influence, with nukes in hand.

I wish Russia would just kick us out of Europe.

Post cunt.

I can't see Iran really ever becoming a world power, regional absolutely by not world.

>what can we do to sop them

that shithole is already in a state of cold civil war as crime and corruption spin out of control

only a matter of time till their government collapses, civil war breaks out and that empire of satan collapses like the USSR did.

because of you, numbnuts

This picture is retarded

WWII.
We can't stop them. China will.

Stop being irresponsible and childish, then we wouldn't be needed

>"We will make this place so corrupt it'll stink" - a certain Bilderberg meeting.

you fucking reek amereeka

USA USA USA

Yeah, this is as probable as US dropping their role of the world police. Only some asteroid hitting the Washington, DC could make such "miracle".

Bring back persian empie

Remind us of how much it costs, in money and in the integrity of our political structures.

I love it when dumb polaks give out their "intellectual opinion"

so childish and innocent

AHAHAHA

>multiple zones with nules in hand

Sounds gud as long as noone has a Kaiser Wilhelm-tier incompetent government.

You think it's funny but most here would probably have a chuckle if you ended up on a live leak video posted here for "banter" about the criminality of your "first world" nation.
What Americans don't understand is that if they ever lost their military might, there are many nations out there with knives sharpened and at the ready. The world doesn't need America, America needs it.

The Jews are already dividing America enough for it to fall from world hegemony status in a pair of generations, while already infiltrating China as their next headquarter. No point in stopping a dying giant.

>knifes sharpened
To fuck each other up.
Murricans are blessed by geography.

You ungrateful shitbag, we all live off the devotion of america.

Not him, but that picture is very retarded.

The "Russian professor" who made that prediction must be fucking braindead.

Because someone has to take care and watch good people's backs

;)

>the jews

I dont think theyre doing it deliberately, USA has been a good dog of war for their global interests and thats how they would want to keep it.

but jews do know this dog has outlived it's usefulness and is on it's death bed.

>allowed

You got no fuckin' choice, zipperhead.

>their global interests
Those global interests are already coming to the final stages: unified global financial system, control of personal internet information, stablished state of Israel, antisemitism erased from mass culture and racial homogeneity replacing purity. Now they jump ship while divisions start.

Wtf boom
Montage

>unified global financial system

really, thats far from even close to being finished

and the main goal of globalism is to depopulate the world by 3/4 so the masses can be easier to control. This is why it's essential for ((((them)))) to control every energy resource in the world. You have monopoly on oil,coal and nuclear thechnology you get to decide which part of the world develops and which stay undeveloped

>control of personal internet information

as you can see theyre having problems in this area as well, should they succeed people will just find an alternative method of mass communication

>stablished state of Israel

israel is about to get BTFO later this year, and not even america will be able to stop it.

>antisemitism erased from mass culture and racial homogeneity replacing purity

if anything antisemitism is on a global rise

If you think you are getting Zhang'd now, just wait until your dream comes true and there is nobody standing between your desert island and 2.3 million friendly Chinese soldiers.

>canadian influence

>splitting along state lines
How can a retard be a professor?

>what is Pax Americana

>Russian Professor's Prediction
Can there be something more reliable and trustworthy as this? I think not.

I am on to you Kim