How do I get a cute otaku gf?

How do I get a cute otaku gf?

Don't cunt

Find a trap, it's the only way.

We're literally the only girls into nerdy shit anymore.

kys you dirty turd buglar

Nah, i'll keep living, after all, it pisses you off, and that's fun as hell.

dont even try they are mostly annoying AF

Be reeeeaaaalllllly douchey and fashionably nerdy. And have money.

But I need a girl to play video games and watch anime with and maybe even sexy cosplay time

Go at comiket in japan, if it's not a japanese in japan then it's a weeaboo even worse

There's your answer

Kek

>cute
>otaku
Pick one and only one.

The only attractive people I've met who "like anime" are fucking normies who watch Black Butler and Hetalia and Attack On Titan and shit.

ISBN# 978-1-4276-1836-8

I agree 100% this is sound advice :^)

"Otaku" is a bad thing, OP. I will occasionally encounter one who came over here to moonland to top up his Pocky supply, and they are not exactly held in high esteem.

And the females (though relatively rare) are much, much worse than the neckbeard weebs. They take the "fun" right out of socially dysfunctional.

stop being animu social retard
even being a gamer or non japanese cartoons can get you somewhere, anime leads to dark virgin nothingness forever.
work out
do other shit, no anime
then maybe if you aren't a crippling autist and if genetics worked out ok

tl;dr you don't, anime drives away all girls gl hf nigger

>And the females (though relatively rare) are much, much worse than the neckbeard weebs.

This. Had a few talk to me because I am asian. Wasn't worth a pump and dump even.

Dumb people pay to have others draw pictures for them. I pick up a $hundred or so extra month doing this.
Unfortunately subhuman "female" fans love this kind of crap, and I have to watch some anime for reference.
Stupid friends and coworkers "Oh you watch anime! I know girl you'll like."
Dipshits keep pushing fatty, smelly, mentally infantile, anime-watching psuedo-lesbian bitches at me.
It's fine when they pay me to draw shitty shipping pics over the internet, however I do not want to touch them, let alone be in the same room with one.
Not posting my name, gotta PR and keep them paying.

So you're not into anime at all but is pretty much forced to do so for consumer demand? Shit sucks breh. At least you're getting paid though.

Wtf?

Still worth it for the puss tho

Op here from the ones I've seen most otaku just act cute and shit sure it can be embarrassing but at least I have some to watch romantic animes with

Bruh just hit up anime chatrooms and talk with people who share your interest. Be weary though because the hardest most deadly people in the world love anime, so you need to not put yourself out there too much. Maybe some old black man can catfish you and pretend to be your girlfriend (text only they don't have a mic) and you can feel better. Or you can just chill with others who like the same stuff you do and watch things together without fuggin.

be attractive
Got my cute asian weab by looking "like afinal fantasy character"

You can be the judge of that

Can you give me some good chat rooms

find anime clubs/discussion groups around you. find other places that might have fringe interests to hang out i.e. video game cafes, tabletop game shops that host magic/warhammer/d&d, anywhere nerds can socialize and get involved with the scene. don't act like a total aspie and you'll probably meet a few single, cute, and not too crazy girls into anime.

7chan's #animu irc just don't mention Sup Forums

what's that OP ? You don't control yourself ?

That's just my moms spaghetti

aw shit man thats sad

Are you buff?
No?
Get buff.

the best advice you can give.

the neck are all these faces?

>a trap
>We're the only girls

Why? They're boring in bed.
Get a slutty Republican. They love anal and have daddy issues due to being molested by thier cousins and uncles. Good times.

Spoken like a true fag

Develop a skill related to anime, cosplay or entertainment, like coding, design, photography, etc.
Start going to conventions and those animu events.
Socialize, get a circle of friends. Don't show a lot of interest in Anime, show interest in the skill you are developing.
Sooner or later you will meet her.

And have money

Barnes and Noble, go to them, they will never go to you.

Yes, you should be able to pay for lunch, dinner or whatev

I'm semi buff more of a twink tho

Bump