This is now a Feels Thread

This is now a Feels Thread.

Get in here faggots.

Burgerfag realizing that life is meaningless and that there's no point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

You don't have to have meaning in your life to enjoy it.

I feel sad, but i don't know why

i just feel tired

>729071849 I feel you user. Sometimes the thought of it makes me even more sad. But some day life will get you up on your feet again, maybe just for a brief moment but when that moment comes you'll know that it's worth it.

not OP, but I don't really care if life has any meaning or not, I am fucking lonely either way

You should go out and meet people then silly.

everyone else already has friends. I had friends who I shared many interests with, but they got tired of me anyway. why would any stranger care to spend time with me?

Anyone need some help? Having a good day myself so I figure I'll spread some love

Dude, me too. She's great, isn't she?

>friends
>they got tired of me
they weren't your friends

You don't need to place it under your chin, just open your mouth and point the gun in the same position.
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4

It is more like they found better people to spend time with, but they were my friends. My best memories are of times I have spent with them.

You're the only one that can give Your life meaning.

I've been obsessing over a girl for like 3 years, almost to the point of stalking . She doesn't speak to me anymore. Feel like shit.

Beats me. Get the fuck out there if you're "fucking lonely."

You sound like an you're an idiot. Stop that.

real friends don't do that shit

I don't feel as lonely when I am talking to you faggots

Let me guess, you always wait for others to invite you to do anything, because you think they wouldn't wanna join you if you asked them?

English isn't my first language. Sorry

Fuck you

I wanna die.
Being alone sucks.
I really don't serve any purpose here.

I have always brushed off little things that upset me instead of being emotional over them so that I don't grow up to be a sensitive pansy.

Now I sit and have to force myself to bottle everything down, convinced that it will make me a thick-skinned, but still reasonable and normal person.

Instead I am dying inside from bottling everything down and never showing sadness or negative emotion of any kind. I don't smile naturally but to mask my unhappiness.

What do?

Then go out and stop being alone silly.

Did the suicide board get deleted?

You have nothing to lose. Only living are given a choice.

try shit. just try things. find something you like. then find people who also like that thing.

find a purpose, it won't come to you.

Well, fuck you too, but that was actually a serious question.

dude just get out! Get yourself some good pussy! wanna have a 101?

I have invited people to do things with me recently enough. more than half the times I get people to agree, they cancel right before. At first i thought that just a few people were assholes, but I can't really blame them if everybody does the same thing.
I know they weren't that great to begin with, but it was still nice to share your life with others.

True that.

Most of us have been through similar shit. This is Sup Forums

Negative emotions are just as valuable as positive ones. Happy memories and sad ones both serve their purpose in building character. By trying to shun away the bad feelings you are just limiting your possibility of experiencing and growing from them.

If you suck at something, shying away from it wont make you better, facing up to it and defeating it is how you get better.

Stop trying to act tough about situations that make you sad, having negative emotions is MUCH better than having none at all.

this was not the person your comment was a reply to btw

>sister is dead, died at 15
>i was 18 when she died, 19 now
>dad in prison for assault on his girlfriend (parents are divorced)
>have no girlfriend, only 2 friends
>never been good at interacting with anyone, really. i have AVPD
>college work reduces the possibility of me going outside
>own a gun for self defense, ammo inside already

should i do it?

I lol'd

thank you. do i need to face up to shit right away in life or am i allowed a brief period of wallowing in self-pity? how long is that period before i turn from sad boy to emo faggot?

you're better off than most. iho.

You're allowed for as much self pity as you need, but no more.

Honestly dude, that's not that bad. At least your mom didn't try to run you over with her car, like mine.

>Be me
>Absolutely love dirt bikes
>Only thing I really enjoy
>Ride all day err'day
>Start College, Mechanical Engineering. Kinda hard but I like it.
>1 week into first semester I riggidy rekt myself
>Hospitalized
>Sell bike, focus on studies.
>Only 4 years and then I'll buy a brand new bike with dat mad engineer munz
>Fast forward to today, 2 years later
>Have gone to class for 10+ hours 5 days a week, work 10 hour shifts at a fucking walmart for the other two
>All other time is devoted to studying so I don't fail
>Curriculum still kicks my ass anyway
>All friends I had from High school moved away and I'm the only one that stayed in home city
>Am now alone
>Over worked, over stressed, alone, in debt
>After 4 months of torment I snap
>Fuck it, time to off myself.
>Load my Ithaca M37 shotgun, put that bitch in my mouth. Bitch out. Against my better judgement I go to school (I left the gun at home, I'm now a fuckass)
>After doing 110mph all the way to school I immediately break down
>Hospitalized again
>Diagnosed with Major Depression and Anxiety disorder
>Never told anyone how I was feeling
>My parents are now ashamed that their once Honor Roll student, Socially popular, Dirt bike racing son is now a suicidally depressed husk
>This only makes me feel worse

''find a purpose, it won't come to you.''

This is advice everyone needs to know. Life isn't some video game or anime where one day some guy is gonna knock on your door and take you on an adventure, you have to do it yourself.

One thing I always noticed when I was a teenager was this; whenever I stayed inside rather then going out with my friends, they would always have fun and interesting stories to tell while I just sat there with nothing to say.

You have to put yourself out there and make yourself vulnerable to opportunity, or else you're just gonna breeze through life with nothing ever happening.

I just got diagnosed with severe depression today. Apparently i've shown symptoms for years but nobody bothered to help.

my mom doesnt even talk to me anymore so at least your mom knows you exist

Things that are on my mind and I somehow need to solve:

>Was framed by 1 cop and a cop who helped him lie. I've filed complaint after complaint after complaint and it has gotten me nowhere so far. Filing a lawsuit soon.

>Currently stuck in a relationship with a older milf who can't have kids. The girl I really want is halfway across the country with some other guy. I can't go after her because I can't get a job right now.

>Car is barely running. I need to fix a bunch of shit on it.

>Family is broken up because of me. I need to get my mom back from the other state she moved to because of the stress I put them through.

Everything else is secondary.

>23
>Wasted 4 years on studying law, not gonna make it
>Anxiety Disorder since 7 years
>Depressed since 3 years
>Failed suicide with pills
>Got into clinic for 6 weeks til last christmas
>family tries to help but im just useless
>not able to make friends/ can't socially interact keep up contacts
>stopped my 3. therapy 2 months ago
>try my best to have good days(do sports, go for walks, eat healthy, travel sometimes)
>getting 2 kittens after easter, hope not to feel lonely anymore
>if it doesn't help til june, safe suicide this time

Take time and get your head sorted out. Whenever I feel like I'm in a hole, or I'm depressed, I shut myself in my room with all lights turned off, pitch black, and just sit there and think about what I want to do with my life, why i want to do it, etc. I can sit there from anywhere from 10 minutes to literal hours just thinking.

Before you make yourself known to others, you YOURSELF need to know who you are, how you think, why you think like that etc.

The amount of time it takes isn't too important, as long as your making an effort and you feel yourself making progress, however you should definitely set a goal, so like maybe a few days or weeks.

My ex is texting me again. Dunno if he's drunk or high but he does it every now and then. I guess I'll just go cut myself as I always do when I have no idea what to do

that's rough but that's also raw
you have nothing to depressed about, it takes a really strong person to go through that

>mfw i have the gun under a pillow
>mfw i sleep on the pillow with the gun under it
>mfw i could shoot myself on accident at night and i would never notice unless im hit somewhere else

""""""""""Accident""""""""""

true

ngl probably might kill myself tonight or tomorrow morning, im already in debt because of college and my only 2 friends cant even talk to me due to a combination of my issues and their's.

i havent even gotten over my sister, and today's the worst ive been.

whoops?

I've lost any and all motivation for my studies.
I'm $20k in debt with 2 years left to graduation.
If I drop out the bank owns my ass because I'll never be able to pay it back working for fucking Walmart. I've already discussed dropping out with my parents and I pretty much face disownment if I do.

So:
Alone, In debt, fucking broke, Parents are ashamed of me to the point that it nearly tore the family apart, all I ever do is work and I'm still on the verge of getting kicked out of the engineering program. I can't fucking win here.

Every shrink I've talked to I didn't mesh well with. The doctors in charge of my med management think I should be thrown right the fuck back in the psych ward I was in when I had my mental breakdown, and are looking for anything they can use to twist my arm to get me to sign back in.

The only advice/guidance I've been given is "Better days are on the way".
Well it's been 9 months. 9 fucking months of this and I can't take it anymore.

i feel you, man

ok so you have a lot to be depressed about but for the record I couldn't handle a quarter of what you went through

That's precisely my worry. I used to be happy. I used to love life. I just want THAT again but I'm feeling like I can't have it again. I don't want to die but I just want this hell to end.

Your parents seem like cunts just focus on your shit, don't worry about them
>drop out or don't
>pay off your debt
>get a stable life etc

ALRIGHT, FAGGOTS, LISTEN UP. YOU ALL SAY THAT LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, THAT THERE'S NO POINT, THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL OFF YOURSELF.

WHY GIVE LIFE THE SATISFACTION OF BEATING YOU?

GET A PASSPORT. LEARN A LANGUAGE - YOU HAVE A COMPUTER, YOU CAN LEARN CONVERSATIONAL CHINESE OR GERMAN OR JAPANESE IN THE THREE MONTHS IT'LL TAKE TO ACTUALLY GET A PASSPORT. WORK A SHITTY JOB OR TWO FOR A FEW MONTHS, SOCKING AWAY EVERY DIME YOU GET. WHEN YOU GET YOUR PASSPORT... LEAVE. SELL YOUR SHIT. EVERY BIT OF IT. KEEP ONLY TWO PAIRS OF CLOTHES, SHOES, AND A LAPTOP. DON'T HAVE A LAPTOP? TRADE YOUR DESKTOP FOR ONE.

THEN LEAVE.

TRAVEL. SEE THE WORLD. WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF CASH, GET A JOB WHERE YOU END UP, OR BUSK ON A STREET CORNER, OR - IF YOU'RE IN INDIA - BEG! FIND A NEW PLACE. FIND A NEW LIFE.

STOP YOUR GODDAMN WHINING.

IT'S NOT LIFE THAT SUCKS, IT'S JUST WHERE YOU ARE.

YOU CAN CHANGE THAT.

SO FUCKING CHANGE IT.

KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE, Sup Forums. I'M PULLING FOR YOU.

Spent my life since I was a teenager wanting to join the Military, more than anything in the world. This is the story..
>Be me, freshman
>Wanted to be everything like my dad
>He was so goddamn cool, I wanted to be in the military just like him
>I was gonna be a marine, or so I thought...
>I only had one problem, retard class
>I wasn't a windowlicker, I was actually pretty damn smart
>I just made some bad choices in the past (Not doing my work, telling my teachers to fuck off, etc)
>And I was a skinny manlet, which I got teased for alot
>Found out that they don't let people who graduate with a disability diploma can't join the Marine corps
>Now have my mind set on getting the fuck out of tard-class quick as hell
>My parents tell me that they get paid for putting people in this stupid bullshit and they would look for any opportunity to keep you there
>Decide "I'm gonna be a model student this year then" and I was
>I did my work, never argued with my teachers, always listened.. all to no avail
>Fast forward to today
>Graduated with disability
>Sitting in my shitty apartment, wasting away
>Holding a marine brochure and just looking
>Thinking of what I could've been
I'm sorry dad

>this somehow made me feel better

my main trouble with interacting with people has always been social anxiety. i don't know if that's your problem too, but if it is you gotta just try to stop worrying about it and put yourself out there

it's hard at first, but it gets easier

Found out that they don't let people who graduate with a disability join the corps*
Oops, sorry guys

you're a cool guy
i like you

it's not the end of the world, user. sure, you're not going to be in the military like you wanted, and it is your fault; there's no getting around that. but you should forgive yourself, there's no point in wallowing in self pity

you've still got a lot of years ahead of you, so pick something you like doing, get good at it, master it, and someone will pay you to do it

there are many paths to happiness

I've been studying for 5 years or so on my own to do a pretty difficult job. I had a relationship that wasn't optimal but she loved me. We parted ways as friends. I've had options for relationships with lovely girls since.
I have a productive side income. I study at a university and I've learned softwares that'll put me ahead in the industry I'm trying to break into. I've even tought classes in the subject.
In this industry I have made contacts. Been recongnized by those better than me and my peers. I have friends from within the industry. Outside of it I have a superb group of friends. I have a stable income. I have good health. I focus a lot on self development and growing as a person. My family is rather shit but hey, That's life. Most days I study 10 -16 hours and whatever time I have off I try to spend educating myself (History, Psychology, Politics, Science). When someone asks me to hangout I do. I frequently get asked for help from kind people that respond with kindness and appreciation. I get invited and go to parties unless they are typical early 20s alcohol loud music bullshit parties. I meet up and hangout regularly with my friends. Very Frequently. I have a great roommate.

I am aware of and maintaining all these things and know that it's a good place to be but I feel very isolated. I go out every single day. I meet people. I take a great deal of interest in my friends and their lives. It's not a dissinterest in their existance. Most people just bore me and I feel like I am wasting my life if I have to listen to them talk about trivial shit. I just wish they would all wake up and smell the coffee because living your life for a 9-5 job and partying at the weekend is replacing hapiness with "fun" and distracting yourself away from just excisting and pursuing who you really are.

If you bothered to read this. Yes, this is objective. I just feel isolated and recentful towards a very very nice life and it's all my own fault.

taught* sorry, Not my native language. Trying my best.

you're coming off very pretentious
>my way of life is better than yours
get over that, realize that what works for you isn't what works for everyone. happiness for you isn't happiness for everyone

you've jailed yourself on your own island, you've set yourself above those you deem to be wasting their lives, maybe you even pity them. stop doing that

tl;dr quit being a cunt and you won't feel so isolated anymore