I just got off the waitlist for MIT undergrad, holy shit. Had to tell you guys first

I just got off the waitlist for MIT undergrad, holy shit. Had to tell you guys first

Wut program

Applied Mathematics, but I might opt to change it to Math + Comp sci

this is good, op, good, good boy op

Thanks bro

Dont forget user when you made it OP

congrats on your future of working for other people for the rest of your life!!

>getting a degree in shit you could easily learn at home on the internet

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Just because he's getting a degree? How do you know he won't start his own business? Awfully pretentious of you to assume that. You must be a faggot millinial snowflake

your welcome op, good boy op, great school, i would not come on here expecting people to be support your good op intentions, op

if he wanted to start his own business he wouldn't waste his time going to college, he would be instead starting said business. College doesn't teach you anything but being a slave to a company until you retire

if I could do it over again I'd go for some mad scientist shit like biotech/genetic engineering

You think you will get much pussy at MIT? I always wondered about the really good schools like that. I played baseball at a state school and the chicks I hung around with were drunk sluts. It was awesome

Not true. Any non shit tier degree will actually assist you in owning a business.

most CEOs of a company are college educated you dolt.

Congratulations, user. All the best for your future education and career.

Make us proud

Unironically noice.

Probably not much loose pussy at MIT. But, Boston is just across the river and it is full of sluts.

fantastic

you obviously dont have your own business

making money means you'll always be working for someone. Whether its the customer or your boss

Bruh, he's talking about MIT. None of the girls at MIT will give out their pussy, except for the really ugly chinks.

False. All boston sluts go to MIT parties. They are pretty respectable. Join a frat and no matter how ugly and gay you are, you will get laid

Congrats, ask how many of those CEO's actually used that degree or learned anything about owning a business from that degree, your answer will be none

So why the fuck do you do for fun? Study? Pffffft fuck that, no thanks

Well, for starters what you do for fun is insignificant to anyone with half a brain. It just so happens that idiots are not allowed at MIT.