Originally Jim and Pam were an interracial couple. – FACT

3. Jim and Pam were almost an interracial couple. Greg Daniels had the idea, in the beginning, that Daryl would’ve been the Roy character, and that his ex-wife on the show (Erica Vittina Phillips) would’ve played the Pam Beasley character, who would wind up with Jim Halpert.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>originally

lol

Diamonds Are Forever

Actors are known to take souvenirs from the set throughout a series. But you never would have guessed sweet Pam to be one of those people. Jenna Fischer kept the engagement ring that Jim gave her in the fifth season. Even after the series stopped airing, she’s been seen wearing the ring.

9. Dwight’s Amish looking white-trash extended family was inspired by Rainn Wilson’s actual family, as well as Greg Daniels’ grandaparents, who owned a beet farm.

post moar desperate Jenna

requesting the theatre tickets one

>Rain Wilson is Bahai
L I T E R A L L Y how did this happen?

>he would rather hang out with Kevin than her

>Amish white trash

That's rude against the Amish. Is Rainn Wilson really of German descent then?

>Rainn Wilson

>Wilson has English and Norwegian ancestry

the small nose

SHE'S STILL FUCKING TWEETING ABOUT THIS

Oh god, the cringe

JUST

She's responding to people. Nothing JUST about being polite.

Jenna, plz...

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo

reminder that philly sis a whore. she asks if ONS at the office counts as office relaitonships

shes not that attractice desu

I met him at my friend's wedding a few years back. Nice dude.

too bad he has no career

neither is he

even his wife hates him

What? Jenna actually had a crush on John?

I still to this day want to fuck Angela senseless. Would nut inside too.

>Erica Vittina Phillips

Give this sheboon some bananas and make it go away FFS.

mmm thick pam thighs

This is surprisingly graceful actually, maybe she realized she needed to stop being creepy.

WE

Is it generally agreed that after Michael leaves the show takes a nose dive? I just watched season 1-6 over the past month and Will Ferrells character is ruining everything

I honestly couldn't stand Jim and Pam.

Yea it gets kinda boring. Michael really made the show. I am happy he and Holly ended up together. OTP

Stop talking shit about my husbando

Jim and Pam were terrible people. Dwight and Angela OTP. Angela was my favorite character because she's so Tsundere! She's adorable!