Jared Leto is maaaaaaad

>We also asked Leto if he was upset about any of his scenes getting cut – as previously reported – to which he responded.

>“Were there any that didn’t get cut? I’m asking you, were there any that didn’t get cut? There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start. I think that the Joker… we did a lot of experimentation on the set, we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.

>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”

ign.com/articles/2016/08/05/jared-leto-unsure-about-jokers-journey-in-suicide-squad

Other urls found in this thread:

vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_
youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
streamin.to/08xykpfxxibd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out of here Jared Kino. It was Suicide Squad, not Joker Squad.

In all seriousness he must have been really fucked off when he saw the final cut. Assuming he has seen it.

>>We told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”

MOMS

MOM'S

>spent months looking like a fucking retard
>held onto a thin strand of hope from some scenes
>watch final cut
>absolutely nothing you even remotely enjoyed about filming this movie is in, in fact it isn't the final product you expect at all

I would be livid. Any pride he held to this movie for being in it is gone

come on, does this jackass seriously think more of his heath ledger tribute act would have saved this shitfest of a movie?

Heath Ledger did it better

Jack Nicholson did it best.

But did mom freak?

GONNA

apparently slipknot's actor learned rope tricks and climbing techniques

vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_

>Were there any that DIDN'T get cut from the movie
>I did a lot of work in the film
>There were so many scenes cut from the movie I couldn't even start
>I haven't seen the film, and I'm in the film so little...
>It's a bit more of a supporting part than what it could have been
>You'd have to ask the movie studio 'why?'
>...I don't know
>I'll just go live in a fucking cave somewhere
>If I die anytime soon
>That's the good news about the death of an actor

Dude is so fucking cut.

Let's see Paul Allen's role.

JUST

So this pretty much confirms that the entire Leto was method acting around and making up new lines, Ayer was facepalming and humouring him to keep Leto on set right?
And when it got to the editing process, Ayer and the editor would have laughed the entire time they looked through hours and hours of Leto acting like a retard

7 MINUTES

MOM was WB. They freaked and cut all his scenes from the film.

Pottery

No, Ayer was getting his baby raped by WB and the trailer company and had to say it was his choice

SO I feel like the Directors Cut of this movie is probably going to end up being another 45mins and be worth watching

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

LIGHTS

CAMERA

CUT

Ayer is swearing there's no special extended Director's Cut
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

Woah this dude is crazy. Someone needs to help him amirite?

If Leto's this pissed and an extended cut would add a shit tonne of his stuff back in they probably will. Leto might even threaten to walk over it, and they couldn't just let that happen. After all the hype they've built around Leto's joker it'd be complete suicide for the DCEU to replace him now.
Though perhaps that's why it's called Suicide Squad.

>Leto might even threaten to walk over it,
>implying Leto isn't under AT MINIMUM a 3 film contract and WB won't sue him into oblivion if he tries to walk

>Its called Suicide Squad
>Its so bad the cast wants to kill themselves

PURE
FUCKING
KINO

Leto doesn't watch movies he stars in, iirc.

>his edgier, crazier version of the joker is basically a teenager.

Pic related, it should have been the interviewer's response to wanting the deleted scenes be seen.

The scenes might be included in the DVD, but not additional cut of the movie aside from the theatrical release will be made by the studio.

Fans can just edit and out them back in and find out for themselves how they fuck with the flow of the movie or if it was just pr to cover the fact they sucked.

and when he died no behind the scenes or new footage was released coz Nolan wanted to destroy his rep and spit on his legacy.

>become an absolute prick on set to get into the role
>get everyone to hate you because of it
>still get only 7 minutes of screen time

when's this even happened or is she foreshadowing?

ledger only had one blurry behind the scenes shot of him on a skateboard and that wasn't officialy filmed, someone filming them film filmed that.

he is such a wreck, hope he never gets any more roles after this shitfest he signed up to

is he gonna kill himself the absolute madman

He should. If he really wants us to see that shit.

I imagine his co-actors are finding this funny as fuck, especially if they actually hated him during filming

I can barely stand him thousands of miles away, I can't imagine working with him.

>>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

Heath Ledger blown the fuck out from beyond the grave

Is this a meme or did they hate him?

I don't even care much for his role. He looks like trash compared to the previous Jokers and the trailers didn't do him any justice either. His only part in them was just him showing dem siqq grill$ or just merely laughing like a doofus in the background. I totally understand Jared's feelings to this whole ordeal. Probably wouldn't see it either 2bh.

They've said as much.

So lets see a citation then kid

He cut off his hair for this shit

Will Smith found him irritating; but he hates anybody who isn't brown-nosing him at all times.

someone needs to make a JUST edit of him

Viola said her husband would kick Leto's ass if he tried to pull the shit that was said about him.

KEK

>Woman can't handle the BANTZ

Figures

Basically she said that if Leto had sent her packages and did that sort of shit he would have had his ass beaten, implying none of it went down.

Yes, but maybe she cannot handle the...bantz.

>think all the green text was just crazy made up Sup Forums meme humor like always

>mfw IT'SREAL
>MOMS

Cam leak: streamin.to/08xykpfxxibd

Shut up u fuckin nigger. That aint no cam leak

El oh fucking el. What a loser.

I feel bad for the dude.
Sure, he was never going to outdo the other jokers but you could see he gave it a real go and it was going to be fun watching his take on the character.

He should at least be more prominent in some 3 hour director's cut on the dvd/bluray release.

Kek out of nowhere.

Why should he?

Beyond providing background on Harley, the character shouldn't have been prominent. It's not his movie.

That's a shityy thing to say since Heath died after playing Joker and other celbes died recently, Ants Yelchin, for one.

But I guess Leto doesn't care, he's just that far gone.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How nuanced of you.

Fuck off W.B executive, release the joker squad!

Is it true that harleyquinn wears the spandex for a scene?

yep

Underrated.

Will this do?

Jared Leto isn't a good actor.

Heath Ledger is.

Jared can stick to singing

Looks like this bird is baked

I cringed when he said that

>ledger only had one blurry behind the scenes shot of him on a skateboard and that wasn't officialy filmed, someone filming them film filmed that

that was photoshopped lol

>Jared Leto isn't a good actor.
b8

>we all die

lol

Did he even research his character? Cause dying really quickly into storylines is Slipknot's trademark.

Isn't this the same thing that happened to Mickey Rourke when he filmed IM2?

Goddamn, Joker does it again

Pls don't go, Jared

Too brendan-centric, just needs to be the original pic with the hair photoshopped on and red eyes

Ask yourself this:

Would they have cut if if your performance was groundbreaking?

Honestly him killing himself would be beneficial since he is a shit actor, shit musician and honestly the worst joker to date.

He would give a legacy to joker, we would get an extended cut of SS with more of him and then the next person to play joke would have to consider killing themselves to live up to exception...like some sort of suicide pact

Plus at this point DC is finished

Honestly, what the fuck was the point of him talking about dying? It only draws comparisons to Heath Ledger and his far superior performance. Overall its just tasteless tbqhwy

Anyone have the Willem Dafoe pasta? Its the first thing that came to mind when Jared said that so many of his scenes were cut

Because he's the Jokester and everyone likes the character. Even the animated version had more for him to do.

this, we have to wait for the real movies

he still got paid millions. i can't sympathize desu.

>BvS breaks record for highest February opening of all time
>critics hate it though which causes a sharp decline in ticket sales
>still breaks $800m

>SS follows on the heels of BvS
>critics slate it too
>not only does it succeed despite, but breaks August box office records previously held by GotG
>some user thinks DC is finished though because a bunch of irrelevant film critics are mad
kek

jared leto's joker is scary as a goth kid begging the attention of his parents using linkin park t-shirts and wrinting in his wrist lame things like "pain" and " save me"

its gotta play with the movie. if it doesn't play, it goes.

just kidding this is wb. they're nowhere near that level. yea. if it was great it would still be there.