Feeling generous

Feeling generous

I'll gift a steam game to anyone who can prove they deserve a free game.

Include your steam handle, the game you want, and the reason why I should buy you that game/why that game is worth playing

No early access games.
Any "winner" must have, in their library, a random game that I have in my library.
I will post a random game from my library and the "winner" must post a screenshot of their game library, with the posted game in the library.
The winner has 1 minute to post the screenshot, according to 4ch post time.

First, I will accept posts critiquing/questioning the rules. After which I will announce the beginning of the competition. Good Luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/otterfluffy/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010191150
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121895957
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
steamcommunity.com/id/Superbas/
steamcommunity.com/id/blake5269/wishlist
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
store.steampowered.com/app/367520/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007228961
steamcommunity.com/id/whatturtle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the one and only bump

My friend has battlegrounds and has been trying to get me to get it but im a poor boy. i really want this game and have been trying to get it for awhilenow. the game looks really fun and i would love to play it with my friend and maybe the op if they have it
thanks for the chance op love you long time have a good day

Ill suck you off

Steam name: Probably Moist

are you the same user from the other thread about finding work, asking for this?

finding work what?

winner! you forgot the game you want

I'll assume everyone's good with the rules

some user was asking for playerunknown battlegrounds, I almost bought it for him, but he never responded and then I saw it was Early Access (EA).. thought it might be you, nevermind

no EA

i want bayonetta because i heard its a good port and i really want to play. its a bit expensive for me though. also we are family sharing with my friend so if you buy me a copy, he will love to play as well. so thank you for doing this

I'll let you fuck me up the ass!
steam handle: faggot5

i want bayonetta because that kat's ass belongs to me, will combo my moves so hard my dick will just explode without rubbing em

Dont care what game your choice

yeah my friend just bought it im super jello but cant afford

Fuck you. I don't got time for this shit. I have no reason. I'm just greedy and dont feel comfortable about wasting my money on games

I want battlegrounds and yes it is early access but it's pretty good, tried it on my cousin's rig when I visited him a few days ago.

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU

I actually thought about picking this up myself.. I like your pic too.. I'm gonna keep you in mind user, but let's see what other anons have to say

You're not the winner.. I'm sorry user, the rules are very specific

what you mean no ea?

it's an early access game, and they are not always shit, but mostly shit.

plus, we can't discount the possibility that you are a dev shill. so fuck off with your early access bullshit

I want to give a real user a game that they've been wanting

I would really like to have Nier Automate because dat 2B booty ( and its a cool game but who cares about that)
steamcommunity.com/id/Superbas/

no early access EA. I prolly shouldn't use that acronym..

then how about bayonetta for me. I like the combo moves, the game reminds me of the old devil may cry. the movement is fluid and its a good port man

oh darn i really want it :L my friend only could afford a copy for himself and couldnt wait for me

thank you for giving me hope user. i hope i can win so i and my friend would be happy. also i recommend you to buy for yourself as well. ive been waiting for a long time to play this game. considered to play on emulator but it was still buggy

Me? a battlegrounds shill? do you see how successful that game is right now? no need to shill.

I am a real user and I've been wanting this game because my fucking cousin wants me to play with him.

OP stop cucking me man. shit aint funny. give me the game you leprechaun.

if it wasn't early access, you would be in the running, but as I said in the OP, NO EARLY ACCESS

steamcommunity.com/id/blake5269/wishlist

i have $1 in my paypal, nothing in my steam,don't get paid till Sunday, and it goes off sale tomorrow

just $5 all i need

change the rules. I'm tired of this shit. I've been begging way too long for some stupid sentence to stop me now. Sup Forums has no rules.

want h1z1 to play with my quadriplegic friend who plays it but am to poor to buy it
i can give evidence if u want

Dont be so entitled user.

Look at this asshole. I want it. I must have it. don't jew me now. you are my hope. come through

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

torchlight is good game too..

not having money isn't a reason for me to buy you a game
man you guys are lame as fuck...
ok user, I will buy you Bayonetta.

But you have to give me a screenshot of your library and it must include the game I say in the next post.

You have one minute from the time of that post to post a screenshot of your library with the game I post in my next post. Do you accept these terms?

How about hollow knight for me? store.steampowered.com/app/367520/

the game is really beautiful, the hand drawn art is just unique and beautiful and soundtrack suits the game. it got a dark-souls feels to it.

Beg for 2 weeks straight for a game then come back to me with that.

full screenshot with your steam name in the shot

which library screenshot should i upload? the profile one or the client one? also captcha is making that hard

Ha no thanks, im not that pathetic

Fuck you kid, I hope no one gives you the game EVER.

Fucking spoiled faggot, thinking he deserves shit just because he spams these threads.

Fuck you.

fight me kid.

Link your steam so I can talk shit to you once I eventually get it.

i can only do the website one is that alright? because i cant get into client right now

That's what I thought aint gonna say shit. pussy.

give me battlegrounds some one i will blow you

Fullscreen, library screen shot. your steam name should be upper right corner.. If you have shit loads of games just scroll so game is visible and highlight with mouse.. This is fraud protections

If it's not too late OP or any generous user, I'm the friend he's talking about. I could only afford a copy for myself sadly but the game is really fun and I'm certain that having a friend to team up with would make the game significantly more fun. I'm begging as well that someone gifts him the game so we can play.

steamcommunity.com/id/supergrover17

Hey retardo, I'm doing more than just lurking threads that begin well but are soon ruined by shitstains like you. I don't add entitled faggots, so fuck off.

Nice of OP to gift that dude asking for Bayo.

let me login and see what it looks like

talk shit get hit. you wont add me cause you're scared white boy. 1v1 me any game.

as i said i can get into website account but cant get into client right now. i can give you enough proof for that

Are you fucking 12yo? You sound like one. Ridiculous.

you sound like a bitch. might as well kys before I roast you.

Wow your entire sentence just says it all.

thank you.

OP, I say screw the "no early access games" rule and you should gift my friend the game because it's confirmed a really good game and we're both honest people who just want to play the game together.

And also we don't argue with other people in the thread

He's so scary! I won't even be able to sleep tonight because the big (small) man(female) talked in such an assertive fashion. How will I recover!?

ok I tried to log in online and I couldn't, I tried changing my password, now I can't log in at all..

No, online accounts are not allowed in this contest, and you have lost. I'm sorry user..

RULE CHANGE. not op, but I'm might PayPal you cash for games, if you stop sounding so pathetic. Reply to this post with less beta whining and I might consider it

I dont think you ever will..
I am so sorry user.

OP probs didnt even deliver to bayonetta guy.

probably suck dick like you normally do and forget about it.

My friend maybe?

Beg more for a 30$ game, little bitch. Suck some cock, slurp all the cum.

Then tell that it wasn't you, it's that one other guy that sucks dick.

i dont understand your concern. i can write a comment in my comment section if you want? or you can just add me and talk i dont know. i just want to play that game

what? That comment is too dumb for me.
Calm yourself and write something decent please.

To OP and this Monday was my birthday and almost no one remembered it, my family, obviously, but my 'friends'
I want Rust, cause its cheap and more easily to someone afford it. And is a game that I want to play, seems cool, even that not many people do..
I play Csgo, but I think I cant ask for a skin, right?
Thanks anyway
Thanks

ok bayonetta guy.. I've logged in for the first time ever.. I can't even find my library.. tell me how to find it.. you're still in the running

No I think youre just too stupid to understand.

ok im able to get on client. now tell me what should i do to get it

I don't know the guys either

I'm black and maybe gay

you have give the game to me, you dirty cishetero white male

also got 400 rare cat/doggo images

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007228961

rust is not only a shitty minecraft, it is early access

congrats? I guess?

Seriously?
Damn, I dont know any cheap games that I could want, I really have the ones that I want to play, the others, in the wishlist, are too expensive, I would love to have some cool skin in csgo, but meh, probly no one will do it
Witcher 3 perhaps?

im still waiting on the client and i can send you whatever screenshot you want

I can't find a library tab in steam on the web. I can't find my own library of games.. Sorry user

Anyone wanting a game has to be able to provide a screenshot of their game library from the steam app.. no online shit

OP is trolling you dude.
This entire thread is bait.

/thread

i know i said im on client right now. so tell me what should i do. also these captchas are making hard on the replying on you. so at least give me 2 minutes or something to reply when i upload the screenshot you want

ok user you're up..

I will buy you Nier, but you have to provide a fullscreen screenshot of your steam library (with your steam name) and it must include a game I will disclose in the next post. You have 1 minute to provide this screenshot.

Do you accept these terms?

i'm sorry user, I've gotta have rules and stick to them. It's only fair for you and other anons

dude ive replied 3 times that i said im able to got into client right now. check these

no.
I'm not doing all that shit. just gift me the game asshole.

okay im bayonetta guy and i accept your 1 minute term then. lets do it

Real OP here
Everyone calm down, im still in the choosing period

wasnt me, sure lets do it.

you dont deserve shit you fucking faggot get out of this thread

not real op. IM THE REAL OP and I already gave someone a game privately.

The thread is over.

You're gay and I'm staying until 404. Don't like it? too bad. cry about it.

What the literal fuck are you guys talking about?

So real OP here once and for all, and yes i still give you guys 2 min. but then i will pick a winner

Jesus, guys you are pathetic

I cant tell who the real OP is anymore. I'll just leave and look for a new steam thread.

you again lurkin here?
you are an aggressive little shitposter and you will never ever get anything

/thread

why would you make 1 minute? its impossible to take a screenshot, save, upload, and send it in 1 minute. there is also "im not a robot" thing that i didnt count

LOSER

my bad, I spent the past 15 minutes trying to log on to steam just so I can accommodate YOU, as I attempt to gift you a game.. Prolly why I missed your posts..

Ok, the game you must prove you have with a fullscreen screenshot of your steam library, is the game...:
Dungeon of the Endless

You have one minute from the time of this post to produce a screenshot of your library with that game selected.

So have the game in your library and click on it so the right side of the page shows info from that game, with your steam name at the top.. good luck

>/thread your own post
>calls someone else shitposter

kek

i dont have that game. whatever man

so much shit for a mediocre game. I'll pass retard.

Give me any games
I'm bored of playing fallout shelter

steamcommunity.com/id/whatturtle/

Sad little boy. You sound like those kids that are banned from every online game.

All I want from this thread is that some of the regular gifters see your posts.

Richfags remember to never ever give anything to this ungrateful son of a bitch anything
He is a massive fucking lurker

somebody gib me batlegrounds i want to play with friend but i am poor steamcommunity.com/id/otterfluffy/

will play with u too

good luck retard. I've been begging on this site for 3 years, I even show off all my games. and have been put on so many blacklists apparently.

fucking winner at least post proof or something you cuck

obvious bait thread