Sup Forums I want you to know that you may not remember this...

Sup Forums I want you to know that you may not remember this, but somebody took something from you that belonged to you when you were a baby. They cut at you, as if it was their business, at the consent of your parents. After getting a little signature, they whisked away and made decisions about your sexual well being.

Your father didn't want you to be different from himself, so they decided that the most sensitive area on your body should be removed. Your Mother didn't want to handle cleaning your gentiles, because that would have inconvenienced her.

And by doing this, took away the bond that you COULD have had with your mother. Instead, you spent the first several weeks of your life feeling angry, betrayed and fearful. When they took you in to get your first shot, you cried out, only reminded of the deep-seeded pain in the back of your mind. You wondered why your mother would do something like this, too afraid to latch on to her teat for fear that she may ooze poision, no different than the day she betrayed you the first time.

Unlike your intact or female peers, you grew up feeling anxious every day of your life. And this anxiety only kept you from the very people that could, and should have helped you.

I want you to know, Sup Forums, that your pain is real. You words will not fall on deaf ears here. I want you to know that I understand you. We understand you. And we are here for you.

Never forgive. Never forget.

white male genocide?

i cant articulate proof of it being fake, so lets call it a paranoid conspiracy by mentally ill bigots.

ban all jew religion from usa.

no one cares about poor people. try harder, nigger

Unnecessary genital surgery of any kind should be illegal IMHO. I'm Jewish but I can recognize immorality.

It's straight up WEIRD how obsessed people are at defending 'muh foreskin human rights', you guys are fucking pussies, people's dicks get cut, get over it.

Those dirty fucking muslims do it more than the jews!

Why should I not have a right to my body's autonomy?

I'm not reading all that but I assume this about the "female genital mutilation" thing that just happened

everyone should go forth on social media and bring up to all these outraged people that americans still mutilate like 40% of their newborns dicks

You know, the primary reason you don't have your dick skin is actually because the guy who invented cornflakes didn't want you to touch your dick?

did you go to school for cartooning? if so, I bet its hard finding work.

plot twist: cornflakes are actually dried foreskin

Rates are higher than that. Many areas of the country its 90%++

You know, the British had no issues killing this practice when a study that was published stated that something like 1/500 babies die from the procedure. That's all it took.

Meanwhile, here, they keep making up excuses. This isn't even a legitimate surgery, and performing this procedure directly breaks the magna carta, which all physicians are sworn to uphold.

partially but its also a jewish practice that christians plagiarized until it became an aesthetic -kind of like stupid memes

Christians typically didn't even practice male genital mutilation until the Victorian era. Christian Europe had huge influences from the Romans (naturally) who found the practice to be atrocious. In Roman society, circumsized men were treated as non-citizens, basically, and their best hope within the empire was to either be a slave or restore the foreskin.

I've been restoring my foreskin for about 2 weeks now. My wife and I have noticed dramatic improvements in our sex life just by having the skin a little bit looser. And I've hardly scratched the surface.

perhaps. I should have mentioned that it is a Stateside perspective

t. American

This person is right! lmao i was shocked that circumcision wasnt even really a thing until like 1900 among western christians and then everyone was doing it

Like this isnt even an old practice left over from a by gone era its like 120 years old

#saveourboys

I'm a KV. It doesn't matter to me, nor to anyone else.

A lot of people really want their foreskin back and go through all sorts of craziness to get something that is kind of like it back via stretching

Anyways its a stupid practice && not that much different then other peoples culture of cuting vags that people are flipping their shit about

whats a KV?

If you are circumcised, you are no longer white.