I need your help Sup Forums. My ex gf just intentionally infected me with herpes V2. So I got this for life...

I need your help Sup Forums. My ex gf just intentionally infected me with herpes V2. So I got this for life. I accidentally passed it on to the girl I was seeing because I didn't know. My ex is also the reason I may be going to jail for a year come next month.

> please help me plot this evil cunts destruction

I'm in it for the long con. It would also be ideal if she was homeless and drug addicted by the end of this

give her drugs and take her home away from her

Also I'm 18 and this is first herpes out break any tips or tricks would be appreciated

How could I get her hooked on meth?

Mix it with a less harsh drug such as mdma until she craves it?

Hey OP its ok yolo just fuck and fuck and fuck btw can i see your ex?

Put all her social media accounts out so we can shame her

Don't worry. In most cases, the symptoms of herpes are negligible to non-existent.
This doesn't make her less of a cunt though.

Can't you jail someone that intentionally gave you an STD as long as you can prove it?

NYPA

lots of people get herpes, sucks to suck. you can take valtrex every day and you'll never breakout again.

fucking move on. wrap it next time dumb cunt.

>Put small amounts of drugs in her shit
>small doses, but enough to give her a high
>she eventually gets hooked
>take her for a ride while she's off her nut
>dump in forest
>job finished

my advice to you would be to stop being a country hick

i bet you have a chinstrap

>Break glass
>Really grind it up
>Pour in a bottle of Sprite
>Give it to her and watch her drink it
>Her insides will get sliced up
>Stupid Roastie
The look of betrayal that will register on her face will satisfy you for life

Hey OP,
Read this shit

Nope. Cannot charge nor would I. Fuck snitches are worst than herpes. This bitch works. Is there anyway I could get her to give me money or something?

this

>cannot charge someone for fucking up your life permanently
that's some retarded law right there

Devious
Crush it well so she can't detect it immediately. Even if she does, the Sprite burning will mask it.
If you leave it on her doorstep or something, you could actually get away with it

Image shitting out bits of broken glass

Just some tell me how I can apply leverage in exchange for a little extra money ? Must be a way. I got no shame in telling people I have herpes but I think It'd ruin her life if people knew she had herpes. Maybe I should make a YouTube video of confronting her at her work?

This is fucking brutal, YES

You need to take a step back. Realize that 1 in 4 actively sexual adults have herpes. It's a dark secret that most aren't willing to admit. But it's true.
If you honestly didn't know, never had tests proving you were positive, you're good. Just remember: get a lawyer, say NOTHING to your ex. You're good.

Side note: herpes is taboo but extremely common. No one wants to about it. But it really is little more than a nuisance and 1 in 4 adults have it.

You lil shits can't wear condoms? They're pretty much free and you have to be just lazy not to care about getting and STD.

Lawyer cannot do shit. I had blood work done a week before sleeping with her she tried to blame it on the girl I was seeing

Apple cider vinegar my nigger. Works like a charm. Either just lather a bit on when you see a outbreak or put a bit on a bandaid and sleep with it on the sores.

its a fucking nerve infection, not a wart. it heals on its own in a week or two.

Will the antibiotics make the nasty shit on my lip disappear?

*1 in 5

Actually you can.

Another person who fell for the lies they tell you in health class. Herpes transfers along sweat. Unless you are having really boring sex, if the person you're sleeping with is undergoing an outbreak a condom is almost worthless against Herpes.

Nigga that nasty shit on your lip is viral. What do you think putting coolant in your gas tank does. You need antivirals

Doc ain't give me a script for my lip yet fml

Also notice op is truly an 18 year old. Wants to shame her on YouTube afraid to be called a snitch. Has mother fucking herpes because all the other life decisions he has made up until now are panning out great.

Technically abrevia is over the counter topical antiviral for herpes simplex you could try it. Stress will make them stay longer.

exact same thing happened to me too (literally the exact same, down to giving it to the next girl before I knew)

Life goes on just fine. They have dating sites just for us these days. Literally nothing has changed, lots of fantastic women in my life still, hot, cute whatever. Took a little time to adjust to it mentally but it's prevented me from getting entangled too much with people while i'm young and has actually improved my life greatly.

Lol caught me. Legal troubles are far different than social ones. I want her to lose her job and make her life worse like what she did to me

If I fuck someone who doesn't have it. When I'm not having an outbreak will it still spread in the next few days? Or am I stuck being a condom fag for life.

I don't wanna spread this shot but I think my sec life just committed suicide

Where does she work. Outta curiosity. Don't have to specific name

That doesn't work. Glass gets smoothed out very quickly by the digestive system. You need crushed up diamond to cause internal damage.

OP as its obvious you are a total faggot I understand you have 0 real world experience.

your 2 options are simple. Pay around 5g for her to be raped and beaten by bikers or niggers

other option is do it yourself