Hey fellow Americans of Sup Forums how would you feel if Puerto Rico becomes the 51st state...

Hey fellow Americans of Sup Forums how would you feel if Puerto Rico becomes the 51st state, figured I'd ask since the Referendum is coming up in June en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017
This one's really interesting since staying a territory isn't on the ballot it's either 1.Statehood or 2. Independence/Free association with choice 2 triggering another referendum in October between those two options Oh also this one's federally sponsored and funded.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/national/puerto-rico-add-option-status-referendum-article-1.3053357
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but only for the beast baseball players

>federally sponsored and funded.
Nice try, Diego. Its sponsored by the Puerto Rican senate which has less power in America than a Harlem bodega

Fuck no! We have enough goddamn niggers

Shit, why not. Puerto Rico fuckin owns.

Fuck off, Puerto Ricans are disgusting and a hundred times worse than Mexicans.

If you become a state you will have to actually do shit and pay taxes. Is that something you would be interested in?

2.5 million dollars from congress bitch. It was set aside after the 2012 referendum but the party in power in Puerto Rico at the time didn't want to do it again so it's just been sitting on it.

We already pay taxes bitch and get less in return for it.

I'd sooner see that shithole razed to the ground than a part of my country.

>less in return
You get the full protection of the US military at a discount.

You mean something we are obligated to have as a part of the country that everyone else in the country gets? Gee sure isn't less in return.

I don't even know what's going on that little shit island. Become a state, economy would boom

>less
How is it less? Break this down for me.

Boy, you guys sucks America's dick willingly.

We pay the same amount of taxes if not more than most states we receive less federal funds in return because we are a territory and not a state and this faggot is trying to play of that we don't have less just because we receive US Military protection LIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY does.

That's because you don't pay STATE TAXES you slut.

Just join the USA already and stop being fags.

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/national/puerto-rico-add-option-status-referendum-article-1.3053357

DOJ denied that money, no sponsorship. Not that it fucking matters as congress needs to approve any change in status to the island.

Read the post above you it denied the money for the draft as is. It will supply it if it is changed which it will be if they want to hold this referendum at all.