Where the FUCK did the loli bread go?

Where the FUCK did the loli bread go?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video20062265/hentai_fuck_with_blonde_schoolgirl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

I'm guessing it went to jail? On account of being a child molester?

Just asking questions, though. You pedophile fucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

legit question:
is it illegal to draw this stuff? how do you get away with posting it? I thought this stuff is illegal

depends on what country you live in

>is it illegal to draw this stuff
In most countries, including the US, it is legal to draw, distribute and own this kind of material. There are a few countries and states with in the US were it is illegal, though.

Illegal? Who cares. Still pedo.

YEah but if youre an artist, you could get paid for this

Go FUCK your selves.

Do, pray tell, what would the survival rate of a pregnant 14 year old in a pre-industrial world?

this user basically summed it upin usa basically as long as it is not a real life person who would be considered cp it is legal and the only way to prove the illegal part is
a. you straight up say this is cindy a 9 year old daughter of senator bobo.
b. you have reference material like pictures or video on phone, computer or tv. this will lead to you based it off a real person who you referenced that person thus it is cp

kek, that opening comment, my sides

>that one russle doujin with tom cruise and his daughter is considered cp
Shame and it was one of my favs.

/r/ing diaper lolis

Can someone repost the Megumin pictures from the last loli bread? It 404'd before I got back to my pc.

/r/ing mods

hello i am mod.
how can i help you user?

Cable you please permaban the OP and delet this thred

mfw this guy is living the dream

I'm afraid I can't let you do that!

whats the usual board for discussing unteralterbach lads? I know it's almost a decade old but I just finished it like 5 days ago and I still feel kinda empty because I haven't been able to talk about it. I've seen a couple threads on /vg/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, and even Sup Forums but it seems pretty board inclusive.

your ass, nigger

Don't test me, I only ALLOW you to do this for me. Be grateful That I do not do it myself and take you out of the picture.

Permanently.

to many times used copy past. bro.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Has summer already started? Seems to me like the median age of everyone in this Sup Forumsread would be loved by shota-cons and priests alike.
Ne ways Imma Sup Forumsost one of my fave sets, then I've got about thirty pics of a forty pic doujin for anyone who can prove that they can legally voat in the u.s

ALL HAIL LORD EDGELORD. ALL HAIL LORD EDGELORD

requesting loli feet

Thank you. It's not always easy, but I do what I have to in order to keep you all in check. Even if it means slitting a few wrists.

Eh fuck it. I'll provide life support while waiting for someone to prove to me this is an actual loli bread

Post More tho

been a while since I've seen that one.

Praise to the lord of the edge, let is black trench coat always be clean, his cosplay sword always.be polished, and his personality always be that of our lord and savior Kirito.

I know right. In my opinion it's the best version.

I've been lurking loli threads for years now and I had no idea that there was a whole set to the first image
cheers, user

Shit this is hot.
Pls don't abuse poor Nymph. She's a good girl.

Yw m8.

Is this an actual character?

Alright enough so enough you stupid fucking pedophile. Keep talking and I'll make sure you can't speak again.

Classic

Ikr. Shit like thats hard to come by. Here, I might have something you might like.

Please! HURT ME MORE!

A personal favorite. If any of you cuckholds have anymore shit like this ya best share.

>i will never have my own loli elf
It hurts to live.

Of course it does, but through modern medicine we can ease your pain. Let me give you something for that.

Here nigga

here both of y'all go
xvideos.com/video20062265/hentai_fuck_with_blonde_schoolgirl

A1 m8

I fucking love me some Shimakaze~

I haven't even begun to hurt you. Just wait till I get my hands on you, you're going to experience unimaginable pain. Just like the kids you hurt

/r/ing delicious loli armpits here too

Op you need to help me, you gotta, I need to ace my final to get a B in this class. And shit man I dont know if I can do it.

She's so fucking cute, it hurts.

Sup Forumsosting some Sup Forumsorderline Mike. Hope you niggers like it.

Here's a webm

Cute witch loli

Is it murder if I draw a picture of myself stabbing you?

Last one from my regular stash.

don't get caught playing call of duty or anything with guns/violence
straight to jail with your ass

Last one from me. Bed time.

Last one for me. I only fap to the girls, I don't hardly save them.