Degenerate pedophile scum looking at drawings of children thread

degenerate pedophile scum looking at drawings of children thread

Yummy~

I'm loving this set.

excuse me, we're trying to masturbate to pictures of little girls here

Can someone re-post the Megumeme pics from last bread? 404'd before I got back to my comp.

I fucking love /ll/.

>those tiny mounds
The best!
Also, what is she trying to convey?

Still here, can someone please repost the Megumin pics? :/

kek
what a great name for a thread, kek

this thread pleases me

?

can anybody post some tummy lolees, pls?

hope you realize you're conditioning your brains to get hard at little girls. have fun in public you fucking sick cunts. honestly, get help.

Contributing

Yes please.

kek

whats the usual board for discussing unteralterbach lads? I know it's almost a decade old but I just finished it like 5 days ago and I still feel kinda empty because I haven't been able to talk about it. I've seen a couple threads on /vg/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, and even Sup Forums no it seems pretty board inclusive.

I have fun all the time in public bro

I can't be the only one Pre-ordering this figure, right?

Where'd the rest of the megumin pictures go? :(

your ass, nigger

I want to clean that nep up after some user hot glues it.

I knew you were a fag. Get help. Homosexuality is wrong.

>Implying they're not already conditioned and getting help is both readily available and stigma free

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i'd rather be a fag then a pedo

You got off after only 18 pics? Your premature ejaculation seems to be getting worse. Try thinking of baseball.

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sucks to be you, then.

they eventually are going to grow, you re going to be a homosexual nigger~cuck for life, kek

Somebody said my name?

Kill yourself fag

Exactly. I want to experience a girl going through all of the phases. Shit's so hot.

I get to be both

I told a counselor I look at naked drawings of little girls and he said something to the effect of "well... can you not". super helpful

If you don't find girls as youg as 14 attractive, then this is not the site for you. Just saying.

I forgot to contribute

i fucking do my user

my dick gets hard looking at a well cooked meal, feck off normie.

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

requesting toph

Would if we could unfortunetly there isnt a system in place to help us. so here we are masturbating to drawi drawings of little girls. If you want us to stop get to making that therapy program.

Wrong table, Sir.

lol

wtf is our system thinks your post is spam?!?! jesus christ

I knew Hitler had fine tastes in girls, but what about Stalin? Did he have and kinks for younger girls?

and as pedos jerk to their 2d drawings, jamal fills the white women with seed

Requesting the blonde doll.

ah yes, some real men to please her

Stalin was 5'4. Lolis were the only women Stalin could potentially be taller than.

requesting loli feet

>implying i'm white
Also, I have a bigger dick than that guy.

sure thing bud, whatever helps you sleep

What is that

Gonna need some sauce there m8

Not hentai.

Seikon no Qwaser its an actual anime and somehow not a hentai.

It's shit. Trust me. That's the only good scene.