Why was the janitor such a dick to JD?

Why was the janitor such a dick to JD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzFFMQU4sMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it was a shit reddit normie show

fpbp

The real question is why was JD such a dick to the Janitor?

Because he has a deformed son and a retarded daughter.

He was just being playful and banterous

his insecurity as a lowly janitor, led him to bully a new doctor, who he saw as weak because of his newness, and an easy prey

you're not a nice person

What sort of dickhead leaves a penny under a door so it'll 'cause the door to get jammed? I'd also aim for vengeance.

because JD was a faggot

He was the only one calling him out on his bullshit and putting him down to earth.

This is true, almost every time it's JDs own fault.

>it's a the janitor finally tells JD his name and everyone on reddit cries, especially op episode

Because he only existed in JD's mind!

I haven't watched Scrubs in years but isn't the janitor more playful and in it for the bantz? I never picked up on genuine hatred from both JD and the janitor. The janitor kinda reminds me of House

Tough love
>Repressed homosexuality

what was his name?

Glenn Matthews

because the janitor only existed in JD's head

scruffy, janitor

i dont buy it

Jan Itor

IT ALL STARTED WITH A PENNY IN THE DOOR

>it's a Ted fucks my cucci episode
reee she's mine

JD just couldn't handle the bantz by rusemaster Dr. Jan Itor.

He wasn't real.

Bane

Keep her. That is a man hand attached to a man arm right there.

>not likely soft downy arm hair
virgin detected

Funniest joke, Dr Jan Itor

Unhappy with his choices in life, cleaning puke for minimum wage around successful rich people every day.

He was clever at times and was revealed to be a failed actor in one episode... a case of unused potential.

Maybe saw a bit of himself in JD, got him thinking what could have been and started resenting him.

because he wanted JD's boipucci

>wanting hairy arms and gnarled manly fingers to hold you close

molested nephew detected

PENNY

He was me in ten years.

He'd seen Garden Lake.

This

It's like no one paid attention to the show. The janitor only interacts with JD

Season 1 he was supposed to be entirely made up in JD's head. Since people liked the character so much he started interacting with other characters in the other seasons.

So I guess the original intention was the janitor is a manifestation of his own self-doubt constantly giving him shit. Going on to just being an ongoing joke.

Because he stuck a penny in the door.

Did you even watch the show faggot?

Ehm? He interacts with: Elliot, Cox, Kelso, Carla, Ted, that lunch serving guy, Turk, Todd, that guy who is addicted to drugs and a delivery man, lady, he even invited the entire hospital to a wedding which the main charachters went to for gods sake.

gwenn maffews

>That episode where Janitor awkwardly tells Elliot that he likes her but he knows she doesn't feel the same way

Vulnerable Janitor moments were rare, but good

Like when he asked JD to go to the game with him, and JD thought he was being sarcastic.

because he put the fucking penny in the door and didn't admit to it the piece of shit, it's in one of the episodes ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=UzFFMQU4sMM

Before I actually started watching it on Comedy Central, I saw that episode and it stuck with me. One of the reasons I began watching it.

How much did he get paid?

Everyone was a piece of shit in the show

Eliot, Turk's wife, JD, Cox, Cox's wife,

Turk was the only decent guy

come to think of it you are right. just like in real life, the black guy is the only decent person

t. nigger

He did it for free

Well he was always getting stepped on by his wife

I guess you could call that a character flaw

also elliot was a fucking sociopath

Hallo, reddit!

I hated how they showed her being right when she clearly wasn't.

Then immediately answers to another name we never heard before

It fell and it was his first day, he didnt want to get in trouble

Because JD put a penny in the door and lied about it.

I think the creator said that Glenn Matthews was his actual name. Which is all that matters for me.

i want to cum my dick on she hairy arm

He's British, there was an episode that reveals it.

Just a bit o' friendly banter m8

Watch the pilot. JD drops a penny on the floor where the janitor is cleaning. The janitor is triggered and swears revenge for all time.

GOD IS WATCHING

>Its a pajeet from TBBT fucks your waifu episode
LMAO

JD is a cunt.

This only happens in the first season because the writers originally wanted the Janitor to be a manifestation of JD's insecurities about being an intern.

Thinking back on it, I agree. I should give the series a rewatch. Is it still on Netflix?

Why does she look like she has down's?

Huh. She was in Malcolm in the Middle if I remember right.

when he does that dramatic face all I think is that the toilets must have overflowed

>confirmed for not watching the show til the end

He watched Garden State.

He became a cunt over the span of the series. The first seasons he wasn't.

savage

Cox was a saint. He was basically a rude and sarcastic Jesus.