youtu.be/zCDhmb7AHek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loved James for years now

Mine too

The gorgeous Elyse Willems.

She some how made Funhaus even better

Primitive Survival

ShoeNice

Are there any torrents for twits and crits season 3?

Not sure on that one.

Anna from Cow Chop though

>lives with asher now
wonder if she broke up with her boyfriend or if they'll have 3somes every night

I think they are still together. But who knows for how long now.

AH circa 2013.

Watching any AH gameplay videos is painful now. It's just yelling every 2 seconds for the sake of yelling. Can only stomach their let's watches and off-topic nowadays.

Once Ray left the whole channel went to shit.

I'm trash I know.

He's Puerto Rican dude

Rooster Teeth in general have gotten too big for their britches. They used to put out quality videos, now they have a 25 video quota daily it feels like and it's just garbage now, fuck them for selling out to Full Screen

Haven't been on his channel in years now. I felt like it's always kind of have been shitty and overrated but at the same time it was really, really enjoyable to me. I kind of feel guilty for going along with pretend assumptions rather than actually enjoying the guy. Any somewhat new stuff you can recommend to me from uberhaxornova, OP?

Like that quality fast and furious short they put out today. Who the fuck watches that and thinks "We should release this"?

OMG i love bailey

They hate when people say that but it is really true. I can't stand Jeremy or Jack most times.

Gotta be honest I don't even watch his real videos. I end up just watching all of the animations

FUCK. TREVOR. HOPE HE GETS KILLED.

Not OP, but I recommend watching his new channel with ImmortalHD, Cowchop. It's basically just a new channel so his editor friends have jobs. Funhaus and cowchop are the only channels I watch videos of daily.

I just watch cow chop. Its very funny to me.

youtu.be/r9oALeQHf0c

Metokur

Oney plays

CLEMUNTYNE

Aleks is funnier.

>jasper h

>fucking this
its like jack let ray be the comedy guy and was just pretty chill, but now hes just annoying.

I agree

She got layed off dawgson

No she moved with them! She was in todays video in LA

Only Aron and that nerdy intern didn't make the move to LA.

Rooster teeth went to shit when they let that fucking feminist nigger on their channel
>every fucking zelda lets play

Yeah jack used to be fine back then. I still like Ryan and Gavin but still

I stand corrected and i commend you both for bringing this to my attention.

Yeah no problem man. Just hoping shes in more videos now.

The creatures are in a pretty sad state of affairs hey?

speaking of sad affairs
>game attack is 6 months old
>not even 100k subs
I don't watch any of their content but it's painful to see. RT should just cut off the tumor

I can't even pretend to know what is going on at the hub.

What the fuck is a game attack?

People from screwattack split off to do let's play and other typical gaming channel shit. part of the """"massive"""" success that is the let's play network from roosterteeth

Then he's just a fucking $avage.

Hey koots put up some gameplay with sp00n and gassy recently the creatures might make a half-comeback yet

Don't you ever say that and go have you some spagetti and meatballz

matt sloan

I reckon they're just dilluting the market with shit content to make ah and funhaus seem more tolerable

My negros

Once James and Aleks left I just felt like it was done.

Asher or that dude grabbing at stan?

The guy who took Stan. Asher moved to LA and is living with Anna

Yeah along with seamus dying and gassy moving on to greener pastures they have a really weak roster

No shit? I haven't seen them around the barn.

Whats going on with seamus?

Black Pigeon Speaks
Murdoch Murdoch
South Front

Went on a long leave of absence because of health problems came back and just dissapeared. Presumably dead.

They were at the barn but really not in any content except maybe camera work?

And editing my dood

What ever happened to Simon from yogscast? the channel is CALLED Lewis & Simon but hes never in any videos anymore, did he get sick again? (yeah i know im shit for watching minecraft lets plays but iv been watching since the fucking warcraft days

Anyone who has a "favorite" youtuber is autistic. They're all cancerous, youtube money grabbing cunts

stay mad normie

>yeah i know im shit for watching minecraft lets plays but iv been watching since the fucking warcraft days
Nah, I just think you're shit because the Yogcast are probably some of the greediest pieces of shit on YouTube.

stop liking things i don't like

Lindsey is the best

I rememver thinking he was overrated, then liking him for a while, but for some reason I fell off watching their videos a year or so ago when they were still making office vids. My fave is the Best Friends.

Sargon of Akkad.
I know I know

Has there been a youtuber that's popular that doesn't have a fanbase of absolute cancer

if they have a good fanbase they're not popular enough

"This is Steve1989 off MREInfo.com. Hope ya liked the video. I'll be comin at ya with somethin new...or old. All right, cool, see ya."

critical? or cr1tikal? or however you spell it

saws?

>in b4 people start asking "is that real"

this offends me

thats is creepy

Internet comment etiquitte with Erick, videos so good youll be bouncing on your boys dick to it for hours. Fema camps and chem trails are real btw ( )( )::::::::::::::::D~~~~~~ < thats jizz

>when people used to always think everything was fake
The old days are dead.

>liking the dunk
>trash

cmon now

Milo

Met this guy a couple times around town, always feel weird.
Littleton, CO for those who don't know.

dont worry its not just hila

youtu.be/zCDhmb7AHek

Literally who?

WOWZA she would actually be hot if not for her mouth, eyes, teeth, facial structure, and overall heavy jewyness of the face. But hey some guys wanna bang a shekel sniffing money grubbing Israeli rat woman with fetal alchohol syndrome. All that passover wine, amirite?

I don't even know who these faces are suppose to be but it's deeply disturbing.

Geordi's daughter

She's fine.

There was an off topic with her that was awful but besides that she doesn't bring that stuff up at all that I've seen.