Hey Sup Forums, I have a question. I am a 22 years old Russian girl, living in the UK with my daughter...

Hey Sup Forums, I have a question. I am a 22 years old Russian girl, living in the UK with my daughter. My boyfriend recently left us, and I wanted your honest opinion. Should I end this all here?

I want to be here for my girl but all I have is alcohol. No friends or family now. I want it over, but I love her. pic related.

>this thread again

also, tell me, why do you keep posting this? no one cares. go die.

Don't do it, think of all the cocks you can suck. Like mine.
It's worth it OP, trust me.

mail me your daughter if you're going to kill yourself

you can be my slave. it will give your life purpose

stop feeding

why kill yourself when youre just going to live again and again and again.

but i hunger

keep alive girl.. at least you have your daughter and there are people like me that dont have anything truly valuable like you.

Don't do it op he still loves u and will comeback for u and u guys will be together forever.... Take care of urself and ur life..... Ur worth the world to someone and somebody and some people out there.....

don't fucking do it, suicide is fucking greedy as fuck you're taking away your life from your child, just cause you didnt feel right.

I don't give a fuck what you do.

im serious about you sending me your daughter ill take good care of her.

fuck off dude

im not memeing i would genuinely take good care of her
does that upset you

>implying: the thread

it's just pathetic. she's a leech on society and you're enabling this kind of bullshit

You look like me if I had dark hair and was a Russian girl

Op just do the best for your daughter dicks come and go. Trust me, and you are pretty, i mean is a little easier to you to get a job, if you know what i mean

look im only interested in the daughter, so i dont know what your deal is

Did you do shit to push him away like mine did? I hope mine pulls the trigger. Maybe you're not all bad. Killing yourself will only rob that girl of a decent life. I fully intend to help my daughter. Stay strong OP, because that little girl doesn't know how to be, and she will be alone without you.

>Russian girl
Is there any chance that the kid might belong to Trump? Get a DNA test

The woman in the pic is pretty hot.

If you were a good mother you wouldn't.

Ummm tits or gtfo? I can't believe I'm first to say this. You guys getting soft?

/thread

Holy shit dude hahahaha

id rather have pics of her daughter
bitch blacked out her cute face

покажи сиськи

tits or gtfo

I think your daughter is the reason why you should stay alive. Keep on keeping.

If guilt is the only reason you're alive, then you should probably kill yourself. Just make sure the kid is in good hands.

welcome to Sup Forums

Where in the UK?

I'm not gonna lie, yeah this is Sup Forums. And I'm an oldfag. But this kind of hateful shit gets to me. Do you wanna really wanna be responsible for this woman's life? Seriously? You wanna encourage death?

Who hurt you as a child?

is your name Zoey?

"Oldfag"

You're worse than your boyfriend if you do it

>im an oldfag
>not seeing b8

>says she loves daughter
>still wants to die

Why would you end with so many options in your life... That's kinna stupid you don t have such a bad life

options? sell jher body? lol

If this isnt bait then stay strong for your daughter. She loves you unconditionally and that is the best love you can have. You'll make new friends and find another bloke at some point. Until then chill and enjoy being you.

DONT DO IT OP. HONESTLY. YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS. AND YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY

67k sage