Does this describe you? Be honest

Does this describe you? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-5474/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I use utorrent and the pirate bay and sometimes go on imdb.

So no.

>using uTorrent
>the pirate bay
>anderson movies

3/15

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that use uTorrent unironically

Holy shit, how did you know? Wtf I hate myself now

>not using utorrent 2.2.1

kek

Anderson gets treated like he's Inarritu or something. I'm happy to defend his work.
The way he's treated is a classic example of mainstream=bad bullshit.

But utorrent still the best torrent software (2.2.1)

Inarritu is better, tho

thepiratebay

that's it. should i know about those other things?

Well I use IMDB and I know Burt Reynolds

so 2/13 for me

Are there any adware/viruses in 2.2.1?

Truffaut is literally a Reddit version of Godard

you HAVE to go back

>Burt Reynolds
ahaha. gonna have to start using that one to irritate Tarkovsky fans

No, but there are vulnerabilities.

Are there any better resources to learn film from other than those youtube shows? They just kind of state the obvious.

yes, actual criticism. read some bazin, rosenbaum, rayns, etc.

only based Tarkovsky

that's the oldest meme in the book pal

Nothing wrong with Criterion or TSPDT

kek yeah learn from people who can't even make a passable film

Such as?

No i use strem.io and hate everything about nerdwriter especially his accent and reaching concusions.

>read people who only watch movies not work on them

wew

how are learning about films and learning how to make films the same thing

Are you for real?

you have absolutely no knowledge on the subject matter you're pretending to be knowledgeable about, faggot

Literally none of it applies to me, he'll I only know of TPB and IMDb but have never used them

cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-5474/

The criterion catalogue is so wide, from Wes Anderson and Lena Dunham to their eclipse series, that using it to call people plebs or patricians loses all purpose.

yes, these two types of learning have different values/applications. I thought this was common knowledge

So if even criterion movies are pleb. What movies are patrician? Stuff that is so obscure that it doesn't even have an IMDb entry?

yeah sorta, I think "I'm 25 and my taste in film is fucking superior" would be more accurate for this picture

I prefer Charles Bronson.

I don't think I've seen any of those.
I did use uTorrent at one point a couple years ago but it started crashing on startup so I stopped using it.
and everybody reads IMDb, how else are you going to know the name of that hot chick you want to spank it to?

I have two degrees in film.
While that may only qualify me to work at a Starbucks it certainly means I'm more patrician than you faggots.

>i paid money so i'm superior
doesn't work that way

I think the Nerdwriter is emotional appeal bullshit with a handsome mouth piece that is pure plebbit. The guys pretty rounded on a lot of subjects but hes style over substance.
Most over rated yter behind cpgrey

Every frame a painting gives a proper breakdown and analysis from someone actually in the industry. he keeps it simple and humble. Wish he put more out.

Well, I paid money to study film for years in an academic setting, so I'm betting I know more about it than most shitposters on Sup Forums

No matter how pleb that picture is, it's still objectively better taste than DREDD AND EDGE OF TOMORROW AND MAD MAX WERE HELLA FKIN EPIC

whats the best torrent program and site then

these things are made with the intention of being so vague they'll hit everyone with one poin

>I'm 16 and my tase in film is so fucking superior
>nobody has said this
>the only person implying superior or inferior taste is ironically the person who made the image

also what does being 16 have to do with any of this? that's just another thing making it clear that this has no intetion but to trigger people