>google "american inventors"
>this

is it February already?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That actually pisses me off a little.

Seriously, what the fuck.

This is some next level virtue signaling.

should I switch to duck duck go?

google uses Politifact now for fact checking xx

This is fucking nonsense. Where are the Wright Brothers? Where's Nikola Tesla? How about Benjamin fucking Franklin or Howard Hughes?

How is fucking peanut butter more important than the contributions of those guys? Is it because the inventor of peanut butter was black?

yes, there were a lot of good black inventors, but without whites they wouldnt have been able to invent!

>obvious nigger priority for no discernible reason

Why use this specific order? Why is Google judging inventor quality by skin color? The order should be alphabetical.

Well that fucking does it for me. What's a good alternative search engine to google?

Try duck duck go

Thanks user. Last thing I'll ever google.

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/

Holy shit worth the read

You guys are retarded.

Google automatically puts in nigger inventors because of the high rate of searches for "black inventors" because usually people in school have to write about famous niggers. But because the system is retarded it thinks the high amount of traffic means we want apes to be the first thing to pop up.

Have you seen Google's more recent ads? Their owners are leftist as fuck.

lol that's a little better

Yeah, but it's especially because amerifags use "African American" instead of "nigger" to search for apes

Fucking lol

google anything and you'll always get a nigger in there somewhere

OP here
On a side note; everything you need to know about the new Dove commercial

>real moms
>features transgender woman

Comment sections aren't even necessary. The like bar speaks louder than any of those idiots.

not photoshopped.
100% white
other than the ad they're trying to push in there
amazing

It'll be disabled soon enough.

god damn I can literally do this all day

It's already abundantly clear that these groups aren't nearly as loud or as popular as they pretend to believe.

A disabled like bar'll look just as bad.

"great"

"good"
lol RON POPEIL REPRESENTIN

>subtracting sjw from search engine
Goddamn user, that's fucking genius. I gotta start doing that for every search I do

who are u to try to discredit his black card

steve jobs lmao

>Polifact

Google & Facebook are kike companies.

can you think of some to try it on now and get some interesting results?

wow, this is really is quite useful actually

ooooh, yeah i saw that one on t_d

i meant xx as in, you know, x-x

This is fucking ridiculous. Google is such a cuck company.

Nice try

Fuck me another pandering libtarded commercial.

When the fuck will the leftists realize that they're being taken for a fucking ride?

John browning was the greatest inventor of all time and I haven't seen him on any list. Fuck the left

It's been this way for atleast a few years... But you dont really know how googles algorithm works.. Like maybe a lot of kids google black american inventors for homework and it skews it

There are many many things like this like if you googled three white teenagers you get all these ridicously angelic teens and if you judge three black teenagers its all violent or arrest photos

Google image search is pretty much garbage all around I wish they would fix it but I guess theres no money in it.

It's really not worth the read... I'm not going to give them the clickbait but I've seen many similar articles

It's ridiculousness of the highest order to suggest that google image search is a "ranking" of inventors

This is not virtue signaling. This is the jews that run google slowly erasing white people from history

Ever consider that lesbians buy soap?

Why do you suppose that the poli-ti-fact thing specifically says that its from an interview with Bill O'Reilly and yet this info graphic has a picture of a tweet?

haha

Around 13% of Americas black but 65% of the "inventors" here are black
This is fucking cancer and needs to stop.