ME LIKEY DEATH GRIPS

ME LIKEY DEATH GRIPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep0GX7TiWa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they suck

UH OH!
MEME ALERT!!

so many Sup Forums shills finally relieved they can stop listening to Death Grips because its no longer meme-trician

I actually enjoy Death Grips.

i feel bad for you

Yeah i do too. NLDW over money store. They put on one of the best shows i have ever seen. but there is this wave of anons who can finally stop pretending to like them without causing trouble

i feel bad you have been too beta to say this before the meme died

>enjoys death grips
>calls someone beta
is this a new meme?

good thread

>all my music based on safe Sup Forumscore
>too beta to have a differing opinion
i didn't see these threads when Meme Grips was popular

I really love Niggas on the Moon, but I just can't into anything else they've made.

Why all the hate with Death Grips recently? Everyone here was basically jacking off into each others' mouths over them 3-4 years ago. I still enjoy them.

The person who replied to you was not the original poster. I have only typed one reply before this reply.

the meme died and now beta Sup Forumstants can stop listening to them. They are rejoicing

The Money Store will always be a zeitgeist-defining record for me. Looking back on it, it turned the early 2010s trend of three person vocals/synths/midi-drums indie bands on its head and seemed like the start of some kind of bold new trend. When Yeezus came out a year later I thought I had backed the right horse and pop would start incorporating sounds like that, and I could say I was there from the start.

Little did I know where things would actually go.

people are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

>disliking edm numetal is contrarian now
ok

I never liked Death Grips to begin with, so it's great to see Sup Forums isn't sucking their dick so much anymore. Of course the backlash to popularity is excessive contrarianism, but whatever.

memes die hard. I can still enjoy beware and no love and the likes

>le death grips is numetal meme
contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

>le death grips is not edm numetal meme
a retard

explain me how this is contrarian to dislike edm numetal or fuck off

it's not edm numetal and you're labeling it as such so you can have an excuse to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

It's contrarian to call deaf grapes edm numetal you retard

>it's contrarian to call a spade a spade
death grips fags are truly poor minded people

>72909474
Thanks for the (you) faggot.

explain how

we did. multiple times
what's your favorite album

>we
>did
idiot

>tfw when you found out about DG from a friend
>tfw when you'd been enjoying them not knowing about the memes
They are actually really good, what's your problem? They remind me of Coil in some way.

lol is this pic about yourself
keep listening to your shitty edm numetal made in garageband

>no u
you're gonna stop replying eventually and I'm gonna get the last word so jokes on you

>I'm going to spend more time in this pointless discussion than you
ok sperg

here's a meme
death grips is good btw

>they remind me of Coil
GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
THIS
BOARD

IM FUCKING DONE WITH NORMIES FOREVER OH MY GOD IM FUCKING LEAVING FUCK ALL OF YOU I DONT CARE IF YOURE SHITPOSTING THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE LIKE THIS BEING ALIVE IS MAKING ME ABANDON THIS BOARD I HATE ALL OF YOU

is there an easier way to spot a retard redditor than the use of the word "contrarian"?

t. contrarian

I like this meme
Death grips are good I like them, you shouldn't care if people don't like what you like
Just enjoy your music anons

go back to watching Fantano kiddo

I agree with you, user
this is now a Sup Forumsmor thread

what is your favorite nirvana album?

>The Money Store will always be a zeitgeist-defining record for me.
>When Yeezus came out a year later I thought I had backed the right horse and pop would start incorporating sounds like that, and I could say I was there from the start.
Do you unironically believe the money store was the beginning of anything or you're falceflagging?

Mad

The episode where Kurt (the worst name a male can have) kills himself

F A M I L Y G U Y F U N N Y M O M E N T S

When did you fellow anons realize JD > Anything else Death Grips has done?

youtube.com/watch?v=ep0GX7TiWa8 Their best song

I listen to death grips when I lift weights. That's patrician

Kek. Everyone nirvana has one of the greatest discographies a band can have.
The true answer is all of them.

It seemed like something was happening. But of course like always black people don't like experimenting with music. So "real hip-hop" fans are like "that shit weird MUH nigga", "don't truss a nigga dat wear a kilt", and "Kanye gay af".

this is the astral spirits of John and Sleazy telling you to chill the fuck out, mate

It hurts because it's true lol.