Being white is a disease. Whiteness is a cult...

Being white is a disease. Whiteness is a cult. The only way to cure your disease and escape the cult of whiteness is to be cleansed from the inside out by black cock and cum. It has to enter each hole and inject the medicinal, edifying cum. Relax all entries to your body and allow the cum to free you.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wuz kangz

Say cheese, white boy

we wuz kangz and shiet

You're responding improperly, due to a misunderstanding borne of a diseased, or white, mind. Here's the procedure. Your medical insurance should cover it.

i've never had pussy, or white cock. i'm a black only inferior white boi.

>Tells me I'm in a cult
>Says I need to be cleansed and freed by cum.
>I'm the one in the cult.

Maybe you should join a cult of high school graduates.

God bless you as you struggle with your disease

I see the work is not yet done.
Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

every time a black man mounts me, fucks my ass, and nuts in me, i feel more of my whiteness die. and i always thank him for blessing me with his big black cock.

Black men exceed in athleticism tenfold. Women want strong, powerful men. Gay men want the same.

How can you argue? Small, pathetic white and asian cock just do not cut it.

If there is big, strong black throbbers around to bounce up and down on (it feels 100 times better than little thin white and asian cock), why would women ever consider your skinnyfat body and 5 pathetic inches of disappointment?

Nice picture of (literally any black person) where'd you get it? Mind if I save it?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'LL SURVIVE IN HERE? YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU'RE IN. SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR, HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

This is by far the gayest shit I've ever read but I need to beg so

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

That's the the great mighty poo, what are you 12?

That's what people get for leaving their disease untreated. Rejected.

>the joke
>your autistic head.

NOW I'M REALLY GETTING RATHER MAD. YOU'RE LIKE NIGGLY, TICKLY SHITTY LITTLE TAG NUT. WHEN I'VE KNOCKED YOU OUT WITH ALL OF MY BAB, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR HEAD AND RAM IT UP MY BUTT!

I know this is bait but the strongest men in the world and man in general is white. Kek

You're about a 9/10 on the autism spectrum right now.

Let's bring it down now. Gonna need you at about a 3.5.

That's a boy. Now, you are aware of the incredible carnal sensation black men are capable of, right?

Most women will never experience orgasm. 100% of women experience one orgasm or more after just one sexual encounter with black cock.

REKT

This guy has the answers. This guy.

I guess if you like aids and low credit scores

Whites have tried to imitate and capture the magic of black cock, but they should just give up. It's like tofu cock.