What's the best hidden camera? Do they have waterproof ones that aren't obvious...

What's the best hidden camera? Do they have waterproof ones that aren't obvious? I made a thread earlier but didn't look in it much

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are a degenerate

bumpity

Shut up faggot, bump

bump

go back to facebook, moralfag.

bumparino

You're thread is fucking gay.

If no one knows the best cam, can we have some tips? Been trying to get a vid of gf's sister

have you tried not being a giant faggot?

Nice b8 fag8

Bump

A screw
look up on amazon/ebay

I feel. OP here. Trying to get some of inlaw. Any tips or suggestions help

Age?

Thank you for the input, Lil tumblrina :")

Not interested

I don't know how some of you think this is entertaining or funny in any way. Maybe the first few times, but why do you feel the need to spam Spiderman?

I've been on Sup Forums for a long time and I've never once laughed at someone spamming "hurr this is a spiderman thred look at me SPAMMMM"

Wow, so much faggotry

You win, let's all make this a social media website, and talk about our feelings :3 I don't even know why you fags are here, like nigga just close your eyes if it bothers you lol

Don't record your family members in the shower OP. Do something normal instead. buy me game

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Yep, I could appreciate some effort, but it's just a waste of time

Step siblings don't count, right senpai?

A phone will get you caught; a GoPro is bulky and obvious.

eBay sells watch, power bank, keychain and pen cameras that blend in well enough, but you still need to be discreet about it.

They sell wall charging cams that look like iPhone chargers that have built-memory, so there's no obvious MIcro-SD card slots, and you can just plug it to the Wall and act like your just charging something.

It's best to get An idea of how observant she/they are, technically minded and their habits when they are around to find the best place.

Remember, if they find it and it looks like a camera, the jig is up.

op is fag

Good shit sage-user, do you have any experience you could green-text real quick? Fuel for the mind and my dick

>Fuel for the mind and my dick

gonna need proof of all your experience...

Thank you for the first legit response. I noted this highly.

>cordially, OP

summer vacations early this year? Why didn't anybody tell me to get my beta blocker?!?

I spied my cousin with a watch cam.

I just left the watch by the sink amongst bottles of stuff, hairbrushes etc. It only had about an hours battery life so it took me about 6 attempts to turn it on just before she'd take a shower.

When it finally got something, I hooked it up to my computer and jerked off for like a week straight. Because of the angle or only got her top half unfortunately, but seeing her little nips and face in one shot did it for me.

Anyway I saw a news story about a month later about a guy who got caught spying on his roommate and freaked out when I realised I could be charged with a felony for having that video, not to mention she was only 16 at the time. I shredded the file, reformatted the watch and dumped it in a trash can outside walmart.

Looking back I realise I overeacted, and wish to God I still had at least a picture of her firm little titties.