>2017
>not smoking
Explain yourself niggers, I bet you vape like a flaming faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3084482/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you like cancer faggot

Don't start. For cereal.

I'm trying to quit cigs so I have more money for things that actually get you high

I don't smoke cause I'm addicted to money.

Also if I wanted to die of cancer I'd probably rather end it with a bullet.

this, cocaine aint cheap

Cancer makes your lungs crusty nigger lungs

because I care about my teeth and skin

smokin in 2017 makes anyone but bikers and old men look like fags. quit bein a fag and save your money

Because I'm not retarded

i dont smoke because i did for 13 years and had two bouts of pneumonia before the age of 28 (yes I started at 15). vaping is a level of faggotry too high for me (it makes you look about as cool as a 45 year old on a skateboard) so i use snus. 2 years solid of only using my lungs for oxygen now, and damn does it feel good.

inb4 tooth, gum loss - both still fine and my dentist agrees

>Also if I wanted to die of cancer I'd probably rather end it with a bullet.

I smoked for almost 15 years but quit in 2012. Yay Chantix.

Smoking is for autists and "edgy" faggots too pussy to do a real drug because it's illegal.

imagine wasting your money on something that smells disgusting and fucks up your teeth and lungs and ages you. You must be autistic

NOPE
I prefer clean lungs
I only smoke dick

You really are getting desperate, huh Phillip Morris?

Quit smoking because I would die in the next 5 years if I didn't stop. Have asthma. Got the message from my doctor.

Didn't vape, but used to "snus" which is pretty common where I am from. Quit with that aswell.

All in all, didn't want to die, and fuck you faggot. Not a vape faggot.

I smoked in HS because I thought it looked cool
Did i win

OP how coughing up yellow shit

somebody grew up in a broken household or didn't get enough attention as a child

its brown actually

because i'm not retarded and I know other alternatives for killing time that don't involve getting cancer and dying at 56 at most

>2017
>not smoking
>not getting cancer
>not smelling like shit
>not going broke
>not dying at a young age

KYS, OP

>inhaling smoke made from highly carcinogenic processed tobacco, containing Ammonia and Benzene among 5,000 other chemicals

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3084482/

>didn't want to die
Well there's no avoiding that, user. But good on you for quitting smoking.

swefag? if so, i bet your doctor was lying. i lived in sweden for 3 years (it's how I discovered snus) and I'm still amazed by their health car system. example: "you drink 1 beer every day? I am going to have to notify the traffic authority and you will now be subject to liver function tests in order to keep your licence, you alcoholic scumbag."
"your blood pressure is slightly higher than normal. if you drink 1 cup of coffee ever again, you will die instantly"
"you have an ache in your knee? this will require 3 operations which will leave you with lifelong arthritis"

etc etc

Already watched that shit wither away my dad's health. No thanks. Smoking is fucking disgusting. I'll never forget that time I accidently drank a cup of ashen cigatette butt water.

forgot to add: "your routine blood test results are in. even though we didn't believe you to be poisoned by anything, we did a full toxicology report and found out that have smoked cannabis once in the past 3 months. your driving licence will now be revoked and you must attend weekly counselling sessions for the next 6 months before you will be allowed to re enter the work force"

Norfag. Doctor was probably lying, but it helped atleast. Snus was amazing tho, kept me calm.

I would take up smoking, If I didn't have lung aids already.

Lolwhat, they do that? Holy fuck. Ohwell, havn't touched that in ages. Am pretty clean.

>lung aids
Explain?

let's me have more money, better life, better health, an hero yourself underage,sorry you got peer pressured into ruining your lungs.

Bet you car smells like Shit and the walls in your room are Stained with tar
>Let It Die

Makes you smell like shit. New cigarettes smell good. Stale cigarettes smell like ratsass.

I wanna get laid, son.

if the police or healthcare authorities in sweden find out you've ever touched drugs, you'll never be allowed to drive a car again. I'm not even exaggerating here.

Every time ive smoked I got so sick I wanted to throw myself down the stairs. Figured it was too painful just to look like a flaming faggot, so I dont.

lol look at these faggots

i've been using snus on and off for about 8 years but full time for 2 years now. usually loose but portions when i'm working

if i wanted to suicide i would do it the proper way

Holy fuck, that's way too strict.

they have the strictest drug laws in europe. unlike most countries, you don't even have to be in possession of drugs to be busted, they can arrest you for suspicion of being under the influence, force a blood test, and bust you that way

People like you cost us billions paying for you to die a slow antagonizing death or OXYGEN therapy till your black lung fill with mucus and drown in it so go AN HERO with Some Marlboro Red 100's

What is the proper way? Please demonstrate.

This thread gave me more cancer then smoking ever will.

Know what's best about you trying to get cancer is we get to watch

What do you smoke?

by not taking decades ??? by not daily wasting time and resources on literal shit?

I smoked cigs from 1991 to 2001.

Now I only vape weed (ground flower).

Do what you like, I say.

If I did, it would only be to pretend to look cool but end up looking like a faggot like OP. Why? Cigarettes don't do shit for me. Can't feel their pussy buzz even when I'm completely sober. I'll admit that they don't ALL taste like ass, though.

all these anti smoker fags give me more cancer than any second hand or firsthand smoke would ever give me.
let people do whatever the fuck they want, you giving a shit about other people makes you more of a fucking loser

gran died of cancer from fags.
i already have bad teeth