Black people have made the best music. Music would be dead without blacks. All creativity and verve comes from blacks...

Black people have made the best music. Music would be dead without blacks. All creativity and verve comes from blacks. White music is boring and has no soul. The only time it approaches being good is when it was made by or stolen from the black man. Show me one white song that can even approach black music.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zMIzTh0Lafg
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GfRQSE-Ak

Whites just can't do it, it's not in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMROmpP5Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2kI801DjQIs-ZII-2Q8rFBjJ0tkdvusd
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh OP you're so funny, have some more welfare

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

A white man is the best rapper of all time. Checkmate.

Whites created rap hundreds of years ago. Here's a hint of what it is since you probably dropped out of high school: it rhymes

Stole it all from blacks.

stop fucking lying.
I also hate how you're probably not even talking about one of the actually good white rappers.

Boring shit that no one can play basketball to.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMROmpP5Kc

It's not a lie. Right now and a 1000 years from now that will always remain true.

>hurrdurr my no name underground garbage

No one fucking cares.

Say the name, then. Go ahead.

OP is a nigafag

you like only nigger music because you have nigger ears.

I see you were triggered by the side by side penis comparison and the truth about white music

>implying rap is music

Eminem. Come at me faggot. Whoever you think is better is wrong and you're an idiot.

How could eminem do that without black men coming before him?

How could blackies speak english without the white man coming before them?

posts two black faggots. I bet they were sucking the white guys dick afterwards

Why don't you ask him? Whites all know each other and tell each other sex stories

Women can be hurt by excessively large dicks, you know that, right? Anything larger than 8 inches which is what you always use to assert yourself hurts us like a motherfucker. And when you fuck once, talk about the bad experience spreads, and when you go black, you'll never go again.

It doesn't matter what we show you. All you're going to do is say it's shit. Music tastes are subjective, but IQ scores and crime rates aren't. It's not the white man's fault that literally every race that has come in contact with Africans have described them as being inferior and enslaved them. Even native Americans owned slaves. You really don't have a history or even a story worth telling so you try and steal history from others. The sad thing is everybody feels so sorry for you that nobody says anything. Even till this day most of you can't survive on your own. 72% of African Americans are on welfare. The U.S. government has thrown money at the black community in hopes that test scores would get better, IQ scores would rise, crime rates would go down, etc. Nothing ever works. Face it, you guys are the most inferior race. That's why you guys try to find things like music to beat other races at. It's fucking sad. This is why we're starting the blaxit campaign. It's obvious that blacks will never have the right to self determination as long as they live among races that are superior to them so maybe it would be better if you just went back to Africa where you guys can kill each other, starve to death, and die from aids in peace. Think about it user.

Yea but girls who like to feel stretched out now and then really like black guys

How bow dis?
>youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Lmao how could blacks escape mud huts without whites coming before them

I'm black and I agree we did make a huge contribution to music but white people did as well from bock, Beethoven, opera, rock, metal and various music types whites do great work i listen to likes of Epica and Dragonforce you don't just get a generic band you get a hell of an experience

How could whites fuck white women without the black man coming before them?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2kI801DjQIs-ZII-2Q8rFBjJ0tkdvusd

Bach you stupid monkey.

Thanks, fuck face

>readabooknigga.mp3
My Young Brotha, all that is based off of the fundamental sounds that are traced back to Africa. Spanning from our continent to the Caribbean, Americas, Latin styles all. Check out Encyclopedia Africana for sauce. Its anthropology

Rap = typing words and auto tune to jungle beats
Music = learning a instrument and actually being intelligent enough to make good music
The reason most rappers are black is because rap is to easy for other raced they actually need a challenge, white people would feel tp guilty if they where rappers because it's the same as stealing your basically getting paid for nothing because a second grader could rhyme words and drink caught syrup

Rap = typing words and auto tune to jungle beats
Music = learning a instrument and actually being intelligent enough to make good music
The reason most rappers are black is because rap is to easy for other raced they actually need a challenge, white people would feel tp guilty if they where rappers because it's the same as stealing your basically getting paid for nothing because a second grader could rhyme words and drink caugh syrup

True and we did make or contribute the basis of a lot of the musical instruments you see today. Also yes there should be asterisks next to a decent amount of things white people said they founded or invented. I guess all I'm saying is they made some cool tunes as well

Man if white people felt guilty for stealing we wouldn't be in finance

>Black people have made the best music
Nonsense, it's second worst ahead of only that hindu noise.

And strangely, Pink Floyd invented their current music. Money was the first song that had sampling in it and that's how almost all rap and techno are made.

>in finance
You mean Jews. There. Fixed.

tl;dr
>ITT: WE WUZ KANGS
/thread

Ha learning Money on my bass right now

Don't let your epileptic great aunt take your pictures for you user. They're blurry because of that bitch.

That's an awesome one for bass, gl user.

>black
>white
You're a racist, as you still believe on the racial theory.

Finance goy right here

Settle down Chas

How could black people create rap if they hadn't sold other tribes into slavery?
Checkmate.

>bock
Holy shit that's the best thing I've ever read

Get good, faggots

I'm latino, I don't give a flying fuck about you niggers or crackers..

Question..Who is the cuck and why.

Spic and Span beanwad.

Brutal

Have you EVER heard Rush?

Terrible shitpost.

You niggers can have your rap music and basketball. Big fucking deal. You're race is a net loss to society. The world would be a better place with you. Seriously. You are polluting the gene pool and contribute fucking nothing

Without*

>niggers just combine a few white genres, using European instruments, speaking English
WE WUZ COMPOZERS N SHIIIIET

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo