Is this white stuff mold? The weed was extremely fresh...

Is this white stuff mold? The weed was extremely fresh, sticky and might have had a tiny bit of moisture on it when it was packed. It has been sitting for 2-3 weeks in the bag since being packed.

Are they small, white/yellow balls? Or is it more like a smudge on the bag from it?

Look ok Sup Forumsro

Nah, you're good user.
Dank weed there. Go for it.

Could be keef

you fucked up your weed, if you smoke that shit u might get mycotic lung infection, go for it if you want to die or atleast spend some money on medication.

Definitely mold.

Second this I smoked moldy weed before tho it didn't harm me. Tasted like shit and was not enjoyable 4/10

Dirty

faggots

this guys knows, i work cleaning abandoned houses for a company, and you dont fucking play with mold. three years ago one of my partners died because he got infested by black mold. or maybe just throw that part away.

I took it out for a closer look

MOLD 100%, dont put wet weed in a sealed bag next time user

definitely. just throw that part away and it will be fine i guess.

Dan

Its mold. Sell it to niggers, hopefully they will get sick and die.

Yo OP it looks like your dealer might be spritzing your weed to make it heavier, more sticky icky, and danker, but irl what this does is make your weed rot if you have it in a sealed container with moisture in it. I'd recommend bringing it back to your dealer and if you think you can, get him to smoke it if he continues to vouch for its quality; better him get a lung infection than you.

Shame really cause that bud looks potent with all the orange bits, it makes me inclined to say the the white stuff are just trichromes that will make a decent high, but none of it looks safe to smoke given what I can see from the low qual pic.

Mold for sure. I've smoked moldy weed and I was fine, but it really is a chance thing. If you can get more easily, throw that shit out and get more weed. If you're desperate, puff away and good luck.

I will take a pic with my DSLR. These pics are hoRRIble quality