Went out to buy a pipe so I could smoke weed and was given this instead. Can I even smoke out of this?

Went out to buy a pipe so I could smoke weed and was given this instead. Can I even smoke out of this?

No, thats a meth pipe.

OP here,

I fucking knew it.

That is for meth. Pipes for meth and pipes for weed are quite different. You need to do more research.

you messed up

Insert anally give it a few minutes to kick in.

lol I'm guessing you asked for something to smoke dope out of?

>being this new

How can you be THAT dumb? You done fucked up, OP.

Well, you know what you have to do now. Buy some meth. Don't let that pipe go to waste.

pipe in pooper now, do it and show

Funny thing is that I got home, opened it and it wasn't even the one I asked for. Serves me right for not just going to a pot shop and buying off some convenience store fuck with broken English.

Dubs of trurth.

Yes u can put ure weed in and heat till u see white smoke then inhale the smoke. If u heat only till you see white smoke u get pure thc

Just put the weed in heat it up with out smoking for a few seconds or so then take a huge hit. It will be like a vaporizer.

Serves you right, who the fuck says pot shop.

OP here,

Just hit up my dealer. Never done meth but yeah wasting is for faggots.

Nigger retard is retarded

Use as dildo

With that meth/crack pipe you could possibly vape some dank like it was the light bulb method, but you'll have to jam it down with a pencil or pipe cleaner, and it'll be such a pain in the ass to clean. Might as well count your losses and smoke out of a can.

I haven't done that since fucking high school.

Use it for sounding so it's not a complete loss.

TL;DR Use it for sounding.

Pics when you get the meth with a timestamp or it didn't happen.

lol, if you're OP then I'm not convinced you're out of high school.

Just roll your weed up, faggot. I can only assume you're an underaged faggot on account you can't even buy a pipe properly.

how the fuck would you not know you cant smoke weed out of that??? you could smoke some hash oil with that tho

buy meth and post pics

I mean you can stuff the weed in there and turn it upside down so the flame can go in it but that's too much trouble and a waste since there isn't a carb

Rolling burns through pot so fast. Only reason I bought this one is cause my old one shattered.

Like I said, I didn't ask for the crack pipe.

You need to learn how to correctly roll then. Or just go to a "pot shop" and buy one for 15 bucks.
>P.S. also learn how to haggle.

I have a rolling machine.

Yeah, that's probably why they burn so fast. As I said, LEARN to roll.

its a meth pipe

Maybe he rolls joints. Joints burn fast no matter how skilled you are. Blunts are where its at.

It's a pipe for smoking crystal DMT.

Should work fine

I'll agree that blunts are great and burn slower, but you have to be pretty dense to think you can't control how fast a joint burns depending on how you roll it.

>Just roll your weed up

Man, rolling blunts isn't the most economic way of smoking weed.

especially here its like 14 bucks for 5 backwoods plus you're waste yute if you roll less than 1.5 in your woods

Joints burn as fast as cigarettes. When I used to smoke, I'd prefer rolling a blunt and chilling with it for 20-30 minutes.

lol

fucking moron

Well backwoods are a complete drain, you might as well 2 blunts.

Agree, bongs are your best friend if you're looking for economy.

So me putting in less weed and have it burn for only 15 minutes is a waste?

Shit, it takes me 6-8 minutes to smoke a cigarette. Maybe I'm just a faster smoker. Also, I didn't really Care about wasting weed. I would smoke on average around 1/8 a day.

I could make it work.

Just start smoking meth! Easy fix

>oh shit..