Australian / NZ Nudes - Happy Easter Edition

Australian / NZ Nudes - Happy Easter Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinrichardsphotoalbums.yolasite.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brisbane/Gold Coast girl

This chick is an amateur nude model from Brisbane. Found this pic on an IG that went private and blocked everyone.

Got nudes of some Brissy girls/ QUT students, my kiks anonsharex69x

QUT girl - drop a few here?

Cheyenne Tye

Post nudes pls - anyone got any of Rach Mann?

Moooooaaar

Pretty decent find. Post some more?

Got more of her??

Sure do

Anyone have nudes of a Sydney girl called Courtney mckune? KFC worker that got spread around months ago

Got nudes of some Brissy girls/ QUT students, my kiks anonsharex69x

I've got a couple of pics saved. On another hardrive. The IG it came from was @ian.wilson.35325 if you wanna try to request a follow. A couple of pics of her nipples (far away), ass shots, one pic of the top of her pussy. Here's a website with some lingerie photos. kevinrichardsphotoalbums.yolasite.com/ She's also on the cover of the latest 'The Australian Naturist Magazine', been looking for it in the newsagents, maybe it's only online.

Share here

Yeah i know her. Fucked her once at a party

Initials?

google Ebony_Q Velvet_queen. She's from Melbourne. I know her.

SM is her birth name, but she goes by JS now. She works at a strip club

Oh shit bro, you do know her!! That's 100% true. I knew her back when she was like 14 or 15. Which strip Club does she work at?

Yeah true shit man. Im pretty sure its Candy Club. Its been a while since Ive spoken to her

Yeah me neither. I always knew she was pretty slutty, I probs could have fucked her too if I wasn't so oblivious. I may have to drop into that club soon! Haha. Thanks for the tipoff. How was the pussy?

Haha yeah she was pretty easy. First asian that I've fucked, lets just say she aint no amateur ;)

Fuck yea bro. Good on ya! I would think she's pretty experienced, back when she posted real pics (not modelling) on her Insta, it looked like she had a new BF every week lol. She was pretty slutty even back when she was 14, can't imagine what she'd be like now!

Emma

Are there any pics of her online?

toombul slut got heaps of tats now

kevinrichardsphotoalbums.yolasite.com/

Thanks mate. I just found some on Facebook search up IWS Photographics. Do you have any more?

thats all i know of

Thanks mate. I'll post any more if I find em before the thread goes 404

cheers

I reckon that's it. Unfortunately no uncensored ones that I could find.