I just bought a raspberry and need some ideas

I just bought a raspberry and need some ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use mine for 3 things.
I got a kit that came with an SD card with Raspbian on it. I use it to experiment with the Linux terminal. It's Debian based.

I also use it for RetroPi, emulate old video games on it. I currently only have NES games but have seen N64 games being able to run on it.

Just ordered another SD card to load Kodi on it.

kys

I can't find the video anymore, but someone made a FM transmitter with theirs and it had a pretty strong signal. He drove around his city and was able to get it pretty far.

But Kodi runs fine under Raspbian and Retropie..

Shit really? I had a hard time trying to run anything on Raspbian besides the terminal. Oh well, guess I got an extra SD card for whatever other project I can do with it

is it possible to somehow install TI nspire CAS software to solve calculus, algebra... problems and stuff like that?

Buy a banana and make a smoothie

turn it into a vpn

yup i'll

Pi-hole, works great.

get a refund and buy me battlegrounds

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Just a heads up all you DIY people leaning towards r-Pi: ODROID. Can do debian or android os, and it is much faster than R-Pi

Turn it into a cheaper & better Nintendo Retro console.

its $30 you cheap fuck

Raspberry Pi in pooper and pic.

???

turn it into a bomb and go up to a kid and say ''hey kid! you want your very own phone? here you go.''
and then.
BOOM

I bought one and after jacking off a little bit with retropie and kali I got bored and shelved it.

You newfag?

Run kodi with an iptv provider

Build a Nes classic now that they are leaving the market.

Or a retro machine.

Or a personal web server.

Or domotics.

The trips don lie...

build a smart dildo, and shove it up your ass.

SNES emulator?