How do you want to die?

how do you want to die?

soon

LIke that.

I want to jump out of a space shuttle and float into deep space

bullet -> head

In Africa.

I don't!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa...
NOT screaming and yelling and crying and burning like the passengers on the final bus he was driving before the disastrous crash

Probably IVing herion and Xanax

that's a fairly accurate representation of my preferred method, although i'd hope my nose would be in the ass hole and my mouth would be drowning in pussy

not bad though, OP, you did fine

As long as possible, as long as my mind and body are intact.

With half of my brain scattered around my surroundings. One of those epic gorey kinda shots that you just wanna see over and over and over again. You know, like JFK.

What do you guys believe happens after death?

I like to believe I wake up in the beautiful world of my favorite anime, SAO!

there's some good vids of shotgun suicides scattered about, public ones taken from police/news helicopters. nice head explosion shots

the air in your lungs will get sucked out in an instant from space vacuum and u will go unconscious in 15 seconds and then die from lack of oxygen which will be slow. still the coolest way to die imo

highspeed car accident while on touge or some shit.
I want to die, but my car to survive

As soon as possible.

Wouldn't the more important question be, "How do you want to live"?

Google "Namio Harukawa"
Thank me later

>watching sao
gtfo you typical weeb, real anime fans watch this

in the rage of combat right next to my enemy, yelling to my comrades to keep going.

Brevity, son.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, just like my old grandpa.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

like that, but preferably with my head resting on a pillow.

in a world which is drastically different from this one, with a species whose default emotions are Sympathy and Kindness, rather than Anger and Fear

>Namio Harukawa
nice, i'll suck your dick after dinner

I know how I DON'T want to die

In my sleep, after a long and fulfilling life.

Like this

Ss tier post, user. I'm going to be beating my meat to this for a while

This.

Group suicide/suicide pact.
I want to be walk up behind somebody about to commit suicide by jumping, let them pour our their heart to me and tell them I'm jumping as well and I won't try and get them therapy, pretend to care about their problems, pour my heart out to them, and then jump off together.