Hello Sup Forums. I'm a fuck up. I've been to juvie for 2 felonies at 15...

Hello Sup Forums. I'm a fuck up. I've been to juvie for 2 felonies at 15. My mother wants the best of me and i just don't care anymore. I told her that I'm a sociopath so I could avoid punishment and now she is scared of me, which is a terrible feeling. I know she wants to punish me for things i do but she thinks I'll go ape shit on her. I'm overweight, a social outcast. I pretty much hate life right now. Wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

school, find something you love and do it. Looking back on high school I really wish I could of tried harder. It isn't everything but it is a great stepping stone that you can use to get into the world.

Who is this cute lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

Kys

Lol maybe when I find the booze. Too pussy to do that shit sober

Post pic with timestamp or gtfo nigger

Get your mom to buy me battlegrounds to break the ice

want: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

ID: KAIIRU
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

Go find a mirror and try to read my shitty handwriting

1) Don't ask people here for advice.
2) Talk to a social worker. They'll be able to give you an idea of what social outreach programs there are that might provide you with help.
3) Stop committing felonies. Seriously. Cut that shit out. Ditch people who make you think that shit is cool or who try to pressure you into it. It's not worth it.
4) Accept punishment. When you fuck up, own up. Facing your problems and owning up to them takes a lot of courage but it keeps you from not thinking about them. Not thinking about them is usually what leads to doing them again.
Finally 5) be a good person to YOU. Cut out the negativity. Stop calling yourself a fuckup and feeling sorry for yourself. You don't want to be a pathetic loser? Stop telling yourself you're one.

I know it's not going to be easy but it's better to make mistakes trying to do good than keep fucking up because you don't care. You want to stop being a social outcast? Start talking to people online and when you talk to them don't whine or be an asshole. Do your best to be kind to people. If you don't know how to be kind to people read Lord of the Rings and pay attention to Frodo and Sam's journey. Even if you're not religious the kindness shown to others by the members of the fellowship is a great example of how to be. Same with Bilbo in The Hobbit and Harry in the Harry Potter series.

Don't beat yourself up, OK? I know it feels hopeless but the kinder to yourself you are the stronger your self-esteem will be. The stronger that gets the more confident you'll become and you'll start attracting a better quality of person when it comes to making friends.

Good luck. I believe in you. Now start believing in yourself. You're worth it.

stop posting shit on internet you fucking special snowflake

great, now i can clearly see you're a bitch

Believe or not I did that shit alone. I'm such a social outcast I cant even find people to peer pressure me

Yeah-Like I posted: Ignore this site. In fact it's probably best to stay away from it because most people here would tear you down before they ever told you to be kinder to yourself. This isn't a great place to be if you're feeling shitty about yourself.

get off of Sup Forums u fetus

Also thanks for the advice, much appreciated

Sorry but I came for the memes and stayed for the traps

tl;dr
Let's have sex. Where ya at, babe?

This was step 1.
You know the rules... Now tits or gtfo.

holy fucking autism

Cutie

I'm somewhere between California and New York

I wanna give you a good time yet you make this difficult

Thats what my therapist said... hmmm

Like, srsly, I'd cum on your face hard, like damn.

Look-just keep this in mind, OK? If you don't want to be a social outcast all you have to do is talk to people online. Facebook, Reddit, game forums-there are a lot of great people out there. Just keep in mind that as long as you do your best to be kind to others you'll find people willing to be kind to you. If people aren't and treat you like shit? That's their malfunction. Ignore them.

You're gonna be shit to yourself so expect that but don't do it if you can help it. When you're not actively doing that as goofy as this sounds remind yourself you're worth it. You CAN be better. You ARE better because you WANT to be. If you were a hopeless case you wouldn't care. You wouldn't be here reaching out.

Don't let that voice telling you that you're shit convince you of it because that voice is a lie. Reach out. Ask for help. You might run into people who will be shit to you don't let that stop you. Keep looking up groups meant to deal with things like depression or whatever it is you struggle with and keep asking for help.

As long as you do your best to listen and show appreciation you'll find good people. They're out there. Don't give up because you're worth the chances you're going to take on yourself.

I don't wanna be raped sorry

It's not rape if you enjoy it, babe (;

Yeah you do

Statutory

What if I just eat you out?

Yeaaah I'd pull your image if you can though some freak's probably saved it already. Sigh. Just be careful, OK?

Pffft ... Nah

That'd be difficult because I'm a guy

wait, you're not a grill?

Oh shit. I'm a faggot now...Eh. You're still cute. I'd suck you off.

Nope

Just kys or go to jail.

I'd say "turn your life around for the better and make your mother proud" but I'd be wasting your time and mine. Which I just did by typing that. And that. And this.

Kys OP

Leave my bf alone, bucko.

I guess it's time for the profile shot

You could start off by not taking head turning pictures...douchebag

Woah woah woah waoh woah bf? I don't even know your name, your face, or penis size

God, you're adorable. I could just kiss you.

I hope you're joking

have you heard of Jesus Christ?

Yes... Unfortunately

Not at all~

Suicide is your best answer.
Otherwise you'll eventually run into someone who will lock you up and slowly brutally physically and psychologically torture you over years, then dump your body deep in the woods to not be found for decades.
Kill yourself to escape your future. Suicide by cop is always a good option, you ugly fat bitch.

Fuck, you're male... Thread is dead now.
But hey, wish you the best. For real. Hope you can solve your problems.

Suicide by cop is risky because they might not kill you. I'd rather like to avoid suicide because my mom says she would kill herself if she lost another child

Bro do you know how hard it is being a parent? It's the hardest job in the fucking world. Your mums literally spent 15 years putting your life before hers and you repay her by being a little cunt and making her feel scared? Fuck you, man. You're lucky you're not my kid because I would have beat you to shit for being a little twat.

he could change your life for the better if you let him

Do I really look that feminine?

Nigga with a face like that you should just trap model online for $$$. No joke. Pluck that unibrow and get some benzoyl peroxide cream 10% for that acne, and yr a golden god in trapworld. Have people pay for private cam shows w/ you, hundred bucks a pop.

Yes, embrace and become a faggot

Again do I really look that feminine?

ik it seems like no one likes you and your a huge fuck up, but your not. there is hope for you man. accept jesus as your lord and savior and he will guide you to happiness. he did it to me.

No true christian browses Sup Forums

Before this thread ends! Tell us how we can contact you! I need you!

im just trying to help a lost soul.

I'm sorry, but yes. Especially your lips.
But I don't wanna make things worse. You'll get this, heads up.

You need to get your ass whooped you little bitch ass faggot, you got the mouth of a cocksucker, better get used to it because that's what you'll do in prison asshole

why do you have so much hate for him

Uhh kik and snapchat but if it gets too weird I'll block you
Kik is wader1122 snapchat is wade.kys

He's a n g e r y

thanks! tbh, I'll probably just check to make yourself you're still alive lol

Listen here OP, the one thing these retards are right about is you shouldn't ask general questions like that on here. Cause then you'll get people telling you to talk to social workers, and other authorities, and make your life worse. Either go all out drinking, smoking, run away, etc/or kys. Anytime you're doing something, ask yourself what your life will return to after, if it's interesting or varied enough to be worth thinking about every day.

This site have been captured by the 2ch troops. RUSSIAN POWER SYKA ISIS IS OUR FAV!!

GTFO vodka virgins

Jesus Christ Scarce quit bitchin and go to bed, you're famous for fuck sake. Learn to use it.

Damn, caught me. I thought no-one would recognize me without my flannel.

you look like me when I was like 14

What do you look like now?

Glo up much

You look annoying as fuck. Hang yourself.

I guess the saying "Never read a book by it's cover." is applicable here

Well let's start off with me saying you look like a fucking Oompa Loompa and I would greatly appreciate it if you trimmed your fucking eyebrows if that pic is you, you disgusting fat pig. Side note, if you don't want people to see you as a fucking delinquent then don't act like one you autistic cunt

Let the hate flow through you

kill yourself. Your poor mother deserves better than the piece of shit that you are. Fuck you faggot

>you look like me when I was like 14
>is now 15
i wish all you ledditors would stop migrating and stay out of Sup Forums. the reason this place has been going to shit for the past 5 years is because kids like you and the OP think it's cool and edgy to go on Sup Forums when in reality we all know you're underage and just ignore your shitposts because we hope you'll leave

Dem digits

O shit whats that even called

>ITT: a bunch of underage 9gaggers

what would call those?
hexes?
sexts?
sents?
hects?

Idfk but it's cool either way

ur garbage kys

none givin u no game stfu

Ok I'm schleep