One time I had sex

One time I had sex.

My roommates had a party and a girl got really drunk and passed out on my bed and I fucked her and came inside her. She never said anything to anyone after that but she stopped drinking and going out to parties (her friends told us this) and she got depressed and stayed home except for class for the next year, I think she got pregnant and had an abortion

anyone here know this feel?

When I found out she may have killed my child I got really mad and called her and she said it was none of my business and she was "raped". I fucking raged at her, she never said no. She started crying and I have not talked to her since but she told a mutual friend she felt raped and now several people are mad at me

pic related, it's her

Top quality bait OP

the fuck are you talking about

Leave her alone, you already raped her. What more do you want you douche

>Leave her alone, you already raped her. What more do you want you douche

I am not going to talk to her again but if she was going to kill our child she should have let me in on that decision and not done it against my wishes

If she was passed out how would she even know it was yours? And why would she give a fuck what your opinion was you raped her

gr8 b8 m8
>saged

>If she was passed out how would she even know it was yours?

she passed out and woke up in my bed at my apartment, she could have figured the baby was mine

>And why would she give a fuck what your opinion was you raped her

she never said no and was in my bed, how is that rape

Was she passed out when you fucked her, or was she so drunk that she didn't know what was going on?

Yup, her ability to fully consent was compromised and you took advantage of that to fudge her pussy. It was rape user. Come to terms with the fact you raped someone and you will be able to start making amends.

We all do it now and then. Nothing to be ashamed of.

>Was she passed out when you fucked her, or was she so drunk that she didn't know what was going on?

i guess both? I was drunk too, not sure if she was "passed out" she made some noises while we had sex

abort her too

Moar newer tomboychan pics. She was one of my favs

>Yup, her ability to fully consent was compromised and you took advantage of that to fudge her pussy. It was rape user. Come to terms with the fact you raped someone and you will be able to start making amends.

really though I'm not some kind of sjw and it does not matter as much has her having an abortion without telling me does

>Moar newer tomboychan pics. She was one of my favs

Did she sound she was making sound like crying or her struggling to get away from you?

You reap what you sow.

Our child nah more like the nigger she chose you over so you had to rape her. Who's the depressed one now? Not me and not her that's for sure

>Did she sound she was making sound like crying or her struggling to get away from you?

maybe a little but not much

I wonder if my child cried while she killed him/her

Nobody cares about your dead kid. The world is better off when booze hounds who don't want kids end up aborting them.

Where you get these from?

I haven't seen anything from her since around the ice cube vid. She was a lot of fun.

>this is now an abortion thread.

> I wonder if my child cried while she killed him/her

I kek'd

Top quality b8 m8. 5/5
Sage

I'd prefer a tomboychan thread

Abortion, the ultimate cucking

>Where you get these from?

STOP, my erection can only get so hard!

From antville?

Why you mad that she got rid of the little shit. Sounds to me like you dodged a fucking bullet. Lets say she wasn't a huge fucking slut, passing out at parties and shit, there is a 25% chance the thing was yours at best. besides if the thing was your fuck spawn, it would have probably killed itself knowing you are its father.

bait style: hyprocrisy

nice trips cute bird

Because he still believes in a sky fairy who says legal medical procedures are bad.

We know but its kind of funny

100%, yes it cried. Probably called out to you to save it. What a shit father you are.

>Why you mad that she got rid of the little shit. Sounds to me like you dodged a fucking bullet. Lets say she wasn't a huge fucking slut, passing out at parties and shit, there is a 25% chance the thing was yours at best. besides if the thing was your fuck spawn, it would have probably killed itself knowing you are its father.

abortion is murder user

Why all this trouble to make up a story on an anonymous image board?

>bait style: hyprocrisy

how is having sex hypocritical

Nice trips

So, you basically raped a bitch and got away with it

Would you like a fucking medal, OP?

kys

Which gen does he evolve into that?

Why do you feel so strongly about abortion, OP?

it was not that great user and it was not rape

i lost my virginity though

Lek

Bet she stinks of sjw.

>Why do you feel so strongly about abortion, OP?

how would you feel if some girl aborted your baby without talking to you about it or getting your permission first?

Thank god she didn't ask me to pay for half.

I'd feel grateful. Parenthood is for supreme cucks, and I ain't no cuck, pal.

Considering that you nonconsensually put it inside of her, it's her every right to get rid of it. Imagine you broke into someone's house and shit in it and left, they'd get it cleaned out and that's totally their right. Doesn't matter if it was ur shit or not.

it absolutely was rape what drugs are you on

>fuck and ejaculate inside of drunk stranger while she's passed out drunk
>not rape

m8 u need a reality check. Grats on losing the v-card tho

I dunno, how would you feel if someone raped you?

here she is again, she looked cuter drunk

Murder is a legal term established by our society which creates laws. Is she being prosecuted by an attorney for murder? If not you better call the cops. Murder is a very serious matter and should be dealt with my the authorities.

>Considering that you nonconsensually put it inside of her, it's her every right to get rid of it. Imagine you broke into someone's house and shit in it and left, they'd get it cleaned out and that's totally their right. Doesn't matter if it was ur shit or not.

fuck you it's a human life not a house

>it absolutely was rape what drugs are you on

how is it rape when she never said no

Not really that much trouble. Kind of entertaining.

>I dunno, how would you feel if someone raped you?

how would I feel if I got drunk and crawled in some girls bed and we had sex?

fine

it's...really not...if you're gonna go with "it can feel things" sperm has a sense of smell so every time you jack off its murder

Yeah, that's creepy as fuck and probably why women won't sleep with you

If I came up to you and punched you in the face and said "you never said no" I rlly doubt that'd fly

>it's a human life
Well not anymore.

Fuckin degenerate POS

>If I came up to you and punched you in the face and said "you never said no" I rlly doubt that'd fly

I never punched her dumbass

Why did you fuck this?
Also nice inverted trips, Satan!
Cuz we know you're no god...

Are you really this dumb or do you not know what a comparison is

It's not hypocrisy cause you had sex it's hypocrisy cause you raped her AKA didn't give her a choice to have sex then expected a choice when she decided to abort the rape baby you moron

very nice, always liked her

>Fuckin degenerate POS
>Are you really this dumb or do you not know what a comparison is
>It's not hypocrisy cause you had sex it's hypocrisy cause you raped her AKA didn't give her a choice to have sex then expected a choice when she decided to abort the rape baby you moron

What's with all the fucking SJWs on here tonight

OP you're a rapist and please fuck off somewhere forever

Replies getting weak as fuck. You're losing them user. Think quickly.

>OP you're a rapist and please fuck off somewhere forever

fuck off to tumbler feminist scum

she was always so genuine, imagine she fucks like crazy

Nice trips. Honestly I agree. I wish our laws were a little better concerning abortion and women's rights. She shouldn't have been able to be there without your consent. I don't care if she was raped or not. I hope ibeats away at her that she kill your guys child. I really honestly do. I think you should fuck her again. This time while she's awake. Get her pregnant and if she tries to kill your child again, kill her. If police get involved say you wanted justice because she kept trying to kill your child. Or make her suffer.

I don't know how better to say this than "the absence of a no doesn't mean yes"
>run up to OP
>punch him in the face
>he didn't say no
>get mad that he gets stitches later

It's not being a sjw it's the fact that you're being a tard

"If you meet one SJW, you met an SJW. If all you meet all day are SJWs, maybe you're the SJW."

she broke her foot last year

>Nice trips. Honestly I agree. I wish our laws were a little better concerning abortion and women's rights. She shouldn't have been able to be there without your consent. I don't care if she was raped or not. I hope ibeats away at her that she kill your guys child. I really honestly do. I think you should fuck her again. This time while she's awake. Get her pregnant and if she tries to kill your child again, kill her. If police get involved say you wanted justice because she kept trying to kill your child. Or make her suffer.

thank you

I just wish I had had some say in it

Yeah def fuck her again. Call her and say "listen, you killed our first child, I wan to try again. Come to my place."

I think a better question is, why the fuck did you not take pics with your dick inside of her. I mean she didn't say no. Where the fuck are the nudes?!?!?!

No, I've never raped a woman. When I have sex that involves alcohol, I'm pretty much always the one is more drunk. Also, why would you be mad because the girl you raped had an abortion? You probably aren't ready for a kid, and definitely don't want the responsibility of raising a child with the woman you raped. Abortion is the only sensible option there.

> inb4 abortion is murder
No, no it isn't.
a fetus that is legally allowed to be aborted does not have any brain activity because it has yet to develop a brain. Hell, the neural tube doesn't close until like week 8 or 9 (later than the majority of abortions happen).

>it absolutely was rape

how ridiculous that you buy into this
a woman can get drunk and get a DUI, or commit a murder, or rob a bank, or rip her clothes off and streak across a park, and she is still guilty of all of those things, but somehow she is not responsible for her actions when it comes to sex?
liberal brainwashed fucktards

What kind of autistic nonsense is this?

>Hell, the neural tube doesn't close until like week 8 or 9 (later than the majority of abortions happen).

not true, almost all abortions happen at week12 or later

I bet some fatty got angry that a temporarily disabled person used a disabled scooter so it had to walk around and carry its 12 boxes of Oreos and 1 diet coke.

> inb4 abortion is murder
Little L8 M8

OP sticking his dick inside of her and her potentially struggling to get away from him isn't a "drunk action"

When u know it u had suddenly to say to her that u want to know about the child, u had to say sorry for the cum inside her

Nobody cares about you and Larry no reason she should have cared about you or your opinion at all

She coming after you user better run away to a different state or country.

She was, but how could stop a man who cum inside u

Surefire way to make her feel guilty.
Abort yourself and in your abortion note make it clear you aborted yourself because of her.

dude did you even care that she had a kid and she realized that the kid would've grown up with a single mother who would probably end up doing drugs to cope with that gay shit.

mate you dodged a fuckig bullet, neither of you seem old enough and considering you rant on fucking Sup Forums I don't believe you will ever be able to raise a child, sorry user but doesn't sound like you were ready anyway