You are locked in a room with this tranny for 24 hours. What would you do Sup Forums?

You are locked in a room with this tranny for 24 hours. What would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JALYX
twitter.com/robbiefaggotron
twitter.com/robbiefaggotron/status/852037786907492352/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck em in the ass
till my dick breaks

Kick her ass in magic the gathering.

Talk, eat something, cuddle, and see what happens. She's cute. :3

sleep

Hang out with a tranny for 24 hours.

>She
user...

Have an intelligent conversation.

He, she, it, I don't give fuck. Would call that person only dude or bruh. Like I call every person.

Idk just hang and shoot the shit maybe see if she is dtf. I hope there is snacks and drinks though.

Gotta keep stamina up

Would I shatter you millennial personas by stating I would smash its face with a shovel?

easy...suck dat dick

He'd be my emergency rations

Make small talk and get to know them while we both wait for the fire department to arrive and break us out.

I would totally submit to her

>she
>penis

Does not compute. You're gay.

Split that ass in twain.

Tell it to shut up or die. I fucking hate the way trannys and faggots sound when they speak.

I'd punch him in the face.

She'd probably want nothing to do with me... so just hang out.

You can't kill anything without a controller stop lying faggot

not fuck it cuz I ain't no queer

More like pansexual, don't care about pronomes, as long as I get along with the person.

I would tell him

"YOU ARE A MALE. STOP PRETENDING TO BE A GODDAMN FEMALE!!!!!"

looks like the doctor already did that user

STFU FAG

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG WEBSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Challenge her to autofellatio contest...first cum wins, loser sucks winner till second cum

Win Win !!

All normies do is suck blaire's "Feminine Penis" all goddamn day on twitter. It's disgusting!

Does he even have his penis anymore?

Yep... claims he is transgender but he really isn't. He's a dickgirl parading as everything wrong with trannies.
archive.is/JALYX

Shoot the sit, possibly get a beej.

Blaire White seems cool

>Cool

if that means biggest sjw to ever walk the face of the planet

Pump them full of more semen than the Royal Navy. Duh.

hate that dumb bitch

I'd check to see if he actually has a dick though

Feel like its just some crazy bitch female being a trans trender

Blaire White is anti-SJW lol.

head down playing on my cellphone for 14 hours

laying down facing away from her asleep for 10 hours

Somebody has gay voice

Only two genders tho.. So you gay?

Fuck he / she / it and politely tell he / she / it to keep it secret. Wouldn't rape he / she / it because I have morals. Also wouldn't fuck without condoms as I'm not interested in STDs

learn to read normie!

Blaire White is like the least "SJW" person ever lmao

>Blocks everybody he disagrees with
>Sends white knights to dox people who get dirt on her
>Uses ID Politics daily

Fuck it, throw the whole rule book. Her words don't equal her actions. Total SJW!

Any weapons in said room?
Would decapitate out of 10

Try to be cool and smooth but drop the spaghetti like I always do when I try to talk to a qt.

What i meant is that blaire was born a female

and is pretending to be a trangender for internet fame

I would have fun talking shit about every fake tranny asshole with her and wed probably do some sort of fun collab thing.

Personally I don't mind trannies as long as their politics aren't shit, which they are 99% of the time.

See if he wants to drink and play Nintendo

Closet homosexuality detected

No. Born a male and is pretending to be female.

Call him out for all of his lying and absurd hyperbole, then beat him about the head for a while for being such a moronic, attention-whoring deviant.
There's simply no place in society for such irredeemable shit-disturbers.

BURN THE FUCKING ABOMINATION

"The jews cut my dick when I was a child. Its been cut enough." = BORN A MAN

god damn it user.

>
archive.is/JALYX

talk to her, makeout, fool around a bit, rub dicks, mutual sucking, fuck her passionately and make sure she cums first before i fill her ass with my hot load. the ush.

Uhh obviously bang the shot out of him/her/xi

Found his twitter account where he is out of costume lol twitter.com/robbiefaggotron

Fuckin emofag

Im sure you aware females lie all the time?

so Blaire White is nothing more than a Drag act?

Shiiiit nigga, he should apply for Season 10 of RuPauls Drag Race

Ask it if it plays vidya. If yes, multiplayer. If no, single player.

I would destroy that.

I would trade hand and blow jobs and then let >her fuck me in the ass
I would get near complication from the prostate stimulation and then I would fuck >her ass and blow the biggest load.

Yes, it's pretty gay I know. I like mtf and cis women. Don't really give a shit. Sue me.

She claims she is a legit tranny but after seeing that archive it pretty much confirms he is a drag queen. A fraud. A lair. A faggot. A Normie.

>MTF "Women"
>Pretty Gay

Just a little gay.... not assblastingly insanely gay. KYS Faggot.

Get friendzoned and cry for the next 23 hours.

Just gonna leave this here from Sup Forums

Fuck around on my phone until we can leave.

having an intellegent conversation with blaire white is like trying to have an actual convo with laci gre..... touche Sup Forums you have me stumped

Talk about life, ask how he become mentally ill

sauce?

I'm pretty sure she has a vagina, just can't get preggers.

nope, scroll up. Archive proves it's not a real tranny, just a dickgirl

This is "blaire" (real name robbie) without all the makeup... lighting... filters...

gag away

IDK what you guys are talking about

she has tits and a dick

some very small amount of trans get "bottom surgery"

because you can put a hole down there but its still not real and its a life time hassle (or a fake dick)..im not a tranny expert but I dont think anyone really considers them not trans because they dont opt for slicing up your nethers into frankenstein

Watch the Incredible Hulk 10 times.

MORALFAG NORMIE GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also scar all of you for life twitter.com/robbiefaggotron/status/852037786907492352/photo/1

i don't understand how that picture relates to what you've said -- its just a picture of blaire looking ugly there is clearly a shitload of something covering up her face

(S)he really doesn't look all that different. If that's all you guys have to prove that they're fake, you've got some shit evidence lol

what a freak to do all that stalking & harassing/obsessing

Dub trips witnessed.

I'd treat him like the bitch that he is and make him suck my dick.

Just chat to pass time and try to sleep as much as possible to make it less of a burden.

I would take it up the anus. I'm gay like that.

which one of you cucks watched her "debate" laci green?

They were getting on like best buds when I dropped in

if you are gay why would you want someone that looks like a woman...?

Good point

I know litterally no gay guys who are into trannys

>hate that dumb bitch
fuck off libtard

If she's into it, suck the cum right out of her dick. pound her ass till i bust. Wait around till we can both do a second round.
tongue her asshole
slob on her knob like corn on the cob.
gargle her balls
have her record it
sprinkle some deep kissing throughout the whole experience
then go back to my girlfriend and continue to live as a straight man who has a fucking Achilles heel fetish for well-transitioned pre-op trannies.

would rape it in the ass till the room starts to smell.

Idk does he want to talk about guns or video games or something?

honest question to all the retards calling her a him, look at her and tell me if you didn't know that she had a big floppy dick, would you still think she was a guy?

I consider myself straight with a desire to take a feminine penis in my anus. So I guess I'm bi. I don't care. I just want a girly cock in my ass.

50/50 chance I successfully strike up a conversation...if unsuccessful stare at the wall in a trance for 55 minutes

Sup Forums was pissed about that. I can't stomach either but from what I heard blaire got rekt... by laci green. "Based Tranny" must mean "based idiot"
I hate her as well and im right wing. I think she is an obnoxious cunt who bandwagoned on the "Anti SJW" Faggotry because she failed at being an sjw.
Simply parroted sargon of akkad/milo faggonopolous talking points and rode the train of "I say the same shit but im trans so...." just like shoeupass does
Yes because the voice would give it away instantly

Blair and Theryn are probably the most passable traps I've ever seen. Both seem cool. I'd hang out with them. It would take some drinks before I'd consider plowing that ass. But I'd definitely hang out with Blair and probably have a good time.

her voice isn't even that masculine it just sounds raspy and clogged all the time