Is this the worst album of the 2010's that was released by a female """artist""""?

Is this the worst album of the 2010's that was released by a female """artist""""?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUHi7SzBWqw/?hl=de
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=E_jWcIDqXq0
youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKxxTXqSs
youtube.com/watch?v=4D1shCZwdjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0ySvrVd6o
youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw
youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno
youtube.com/watch?v=L6K8Uq88BEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N80eix30Evk
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=DCB_MbYyCYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8JLoS4bik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best, actually

is marina slowly becoming the new /grimes/?

No, everyone hates Marina and she's fucking trash. Grimes atleast has released actual real music and she's not objectively shit.

Sounds even better on wax

>Everyone hates Marina
Speak for yourself

>grimes
>real music

If you don't hate her you will learn to hate her.

Or you'll just stop caring about her, like the rest of the world.

How is it the worst? It's a pretty great pop album, not the best though. There are plenty of good songs on it like Radioactive, Lies, and Fear and Loathing.

>It's a pretty great pop album
"No"

Let me remind you that it contains the worst pop song of all time: How to be Heartbreaker. It's also full of shitty filler songs and Radioactive and Lies are shitty dated dance songs from the early 2010's. This album aged worse than Marina herself and Fear and Loathing is one of the worst written songs of all time, it literally doesn't make sense: "Instead of constantly exploding, in fear and loathing" What was "she" thinking?

It was panned by Marina fans and critics alike, it ended up killing her career instead of boosting it.

hater af

>"she"

what?

I'm literally providing objective facts as to why this album is shit.

This album and Marina are objectively shit.

>and she's not objectively shit.
HAHAHAHAHA

i'll take it as a yes

What she did to you anyway?

>Digitally recorded and mixed album
>Sounds better on vinyl
>Referring to it as wax
King pleb right here

She's the worst female artist of the 2010's, that's what she did to me. She's the Yoko Ono of this generation.

i'd suck her dick

a cute

>proceeds to post a two year old picture

nothing, i love her very much but not as much as my love lana

Fuck you, don't ever compare this piece of shit to the greatest female artist of the 2010's.

Honestly, Marina is just disgusting.

It's really hard to understand who are you referring as.

Infinitely better than anything by Grimeth, T-Swift, LDR, Alice Glass, or Tegan & Sara, objectively

Though FROOT is even better

Lana = Good
Marina = Fucking trash

It's not that hard.

>better than Grimeth, T-Swift, LDR, Alice Glass, or Tegan & Sara
ha, hahahah HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

oh my

Well well well, if it isnt the faggot OP were used to meet around here.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CUNT AND FUCK OFF LISTENING TO YOUR FACE MELTING FAT WHORE. IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOU FAGGOT ALL FUCKING DAY LONG DOING NOTHING BUT HATING ON MARINA.

Seems like you have a mental disorder and youre hugely challenged mentally. Good luck with your life and let me tell you this

TFJ>FROOT>EH>^99999999999anything by Lana del fuck

How the fuck can someone listen to the same fucking shit in the same fucking tone every fucking time and not get bored. Its like you want to die and be lonely. If that wasnt bad enough she also whored out every fucking genre looking which one will bring her the most money, failing at that worse that worse than Marina, even though Marina never sold out, its just that faggots like you never do any research, coming back to her old style and not even land a top 10 song. Well if you ask me i dont give a fuck about her, but if you talk shit about Marina ill talk shit about lana just so you can finally get the attention you want and get triggered all over again posting pics that are more than half a year old and making your opinion and your arguments pointless. Fuck off

Imagine actually thinking this.

Well you Mariniggers are obviously too dumb to properly understand Lana's genius.

Every song is unique and is connected in a way, Lana has covered more genres than Marina knows exist.

Your only "arguments" are only about her looks and I can tell that you never actually listened to a Lana album in your life, meanwhile my humble self has listened to all Sup Forums waifu albums and can safely say that Marina was the absolute worst one, all albums have no connection to each other and it's clear that Marina has no idea what she's doing and has no artistic identity, each album is like it was made by a completly different person. They also have generic shit production and lyrics wise and are mostly just filler, sure she can do the vocal range thing but if you actually listened to more than 4 female artist you should know that that's nothing special.

tl:dr Marina belongs in le bin

Make love not war.

I like Marina's other albums a lot more. I like her music, and I really like her voice. I don't find her particularly attractive, but I do find her significantly more attractive than Grimes. That's just my personal preference. I also find her a lot more attractive than Björk at any age, though I'm a much bigger fan of Björk, mainly the stuff she did with KUKL. I'm not a huge pop person - I'm mainly into post-hardcore, bebop, singer/songwriters, and lately atmospheric black metal - but I think her music is nice.
If any of that displeases you, then you have emotional issues

Not even gonna waste my time
Ty m8 youre the perfect example of how this shit should be, but OP doesnt get it

God fucking damn it Marina is so fucking ugly holy shit, that picture gives me aids. Lana doesn't actually care about Marina because she had success while Marina's career died because of a pathetic attempt at cashing out on faggots and trying to sell out. I have no sympathy for this hideous monster of a woman. I actually feel sorry for her that she had to come close to this smelly shit because Spotify shills forced her to do it.
>provide valid facts
>"Not even gonna waste my time"
truth hurts, right? Your waifu a shit.

Oh m8 this made me chuckle, ty

No it just proved my point of you being an autistic idiot.

Seriously good luck with however you want to live the rest of your life

No, I provided valid facts as to why Marina is inferior compared to other Sup Forums waifus but you didn't even read my post and just call me autistic for no reason other than that you're mad because you know I'm right.

this tbqh
why can't we like both of them..
and while we're at it give banks some love too tyvm

Because Marina is fucking shit and Lana is one of the greatest female artists of the 2010's

No i read them. And you want to know what you were talking about?

The only thing you really said about her music was that its shit, but just looked at her music subjectively, but not objectively what instantly made every thing you say useless. Also another thing you always make fun of are her looks, not really looking at the transition Lana made over the years. She never did sell out, she was forced to work with all of those producers and change her personality etc.. have you ever listened to Happy? If you did youll surely know why EH was such a pain in the ass and she wasnt directly responsible for it.

While other anons respect each others opinions andbsay what they like about an artist and what they dont. All you do is bash on them and never mentioning anything good on them. But forget that. Its not enough for you to just let it be with a simple i dont like that about her or that and finished. You just repeat the same thing over and over.

Im really interested in what kind of person you are in real life and how you look like and act and etc

>Marina's career died
>Spotify shills forced Lana to make a photo with her
There's a huge fallacy in your "facts".

He's a kraut Sup Forums poster.

>While other anons respect each others opinions andbsay what they like about an artist and what they dont.
No, that's simply not true.
>have you ever listened to Happy? If you did youll surely know why EH was such a pain in the ass and she wasnt directly responsible for it.
I have listened to every single one of her album. I can safely say I know what I'm talking about.
>Im really interested in what kind of person you are in real life and how you look like and act and etc
Again, drifting away from the musical discussion. I know your just trying to cheat your way out of this discussion because you don't have any argumment.
Spotify shills Marina to Lana listeners because her career is dead with minor success of course because their music has nothing in common and she's do fucking ugly holy shit. That lazy eye makes her looks like a fucking retard. It's actually funny how she still thinks she look good despite being so fucking ugly. It's especially sad because she's wearing like a hecto ton of make up and is using a filter, infact she wears so much fucking makeup that her massive mole above her mouth isn't even visible. Imagine being this insecure and smug at the same time...

Dont know why people hate on her voice it sounds great

instagram.com/p/BUHi7SzBWqw/?hl=de

I'm not actually german nor do I post on Sup Forums, you need to stop thinking that everyone that dislikes a mediocre artist is the same person.

#
LDR isn't an artist, she's a product.

Diamandis has a better voice, that's an obvious and objective fact.

Some assert that Diamandis' lyrics are clumsy, but even if they are, they're also personal and focus on alienation. LDR's lyrics are a random grab bag of shallow cliches meant to evoke vintage Hollywood.

Diamandis writes her own music. LDR has a team that does it for her.

Marina shows signs of aging because she's in her 30s. Her only cosmetic surgery was breast reduction, which is usually done for comfort. LDR's face is bloated from botox injections. He barely resembles herself pre-fame.

The only metric LDR comes out on top on is production, because she has a team that put her whole act together for her. Diamandis does half of her own production.

Your life is a shallow lie and you have no understanding of art. I recommend suicide.

>Her only cosmetic surgery was breastfeeding reduction, which is usually done for comfort
I thought it was just a meme, source?

Sure thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

That's also not actually singing.

I don't care if you consider Lana a product because at the end of the day she will always be better than that phony wannabe cunt.

You telling me that im drifting from the "musical discussion" you intentionally started is stupid since all you do is talking about how shit Marina looks like and how shes a sellout.

Alright and if you listened to all of her songs tell me that shes still a sell out after Happy

Like again all you do is bash on her looks

But LDR is the definition of a phony wannabe, because she doesn't to any of it. Marina's the real thing, since she actually does make her music.

I might a person living in germany, but i keep a very good distance to Sup Forums. And i know who you mean with that. That old nut job is unfortunately gone and id like to hear from him again

She still tried to sell out in 2012. Just because she made Froot as an "apology" doesn't mean she didn't try to sell out.

And No, Happy is just another shitty filler love.

Again inwas talking about her vouce and it would be great if you could provide something she sung a few weeks or months ago and not a fucking year

Marinas way to that bit of fame was 100 times harder than that of Lana

Then why does Marina try to rip off Lana instead of making something original?

>Again inwas talking about her vouce and it would be great if you could provide something she sung a few weeks or months ago and not a fucking year
Like i've said, she doesn't actually sing in that instagram video, she's just talking with a rythmn.
>Marinas way to that bit of fame was 100 times harder than that of Lana
Lana made music way before Marina.

See you dont know anything.

She once said that while working on EH she had to work with all of those producers and the only thing she really did was write the lyrics and perform. She even created an alt persona because she didnt wanted people to identify herself with the lyrics since she had to write lyrics appealing to the main audience they thought she had. She was so frustated while working on EH that she already started working on FROOT. She started writing lyrics and making instrumentals and you would hear it in Happy, which is actually the most important song if the album, that shes now able to enjoy what shes doing

Couldn't relax, couldn't sit back
And let the sunlight in my lap
I sang a hymn to bring me peace
And then it came, a melody

It felt so sweet, it felt so strong
It made me feel like I belonged
And all the sadness inside me
Melted away like I was free

These are actually the first 10-20 seconds of the song

ok we get it

Show us an example, my friend

Alright show me the first time she released a song

Don't go out much at all,
I've never been the type to call,
I realise to be happy maybe I need a little company

So there's two active Marina haters?

>Show us an example, my friend
Lana 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=E_jWcIDqXq0
Marina 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKxxTXqSs
>Alright show me the first time she released a song
youtube.com/watch?v=4D1shCZwdjQ
here's her perfomming in 2006

Didn't one of them kill himself a year ago?

Ah m8 get out of here.

Just because every single song frome lana sounds like shes about to kill herself Marina isnt allowed or what? Does Lana suddenly own the right to make songs that sound like that and shes the only one allowed to do it?

Also while your Lana performed back than Marina already had an album/ep. Its called Give me the Money

Dont know but there was one german user who loved her more than his own mother and suddenly hated her more than anything else on this planet

>Give me the Money
I unironically think it's her best thing, have no idea why she doesn't release it properly.

waifufags unironically have autism

>Also while your Lana performed back than Marina already had an album/ep. Its called Give me the Money
huh, google tells me it came out in 2012
>Just because every single song frome lana sounds like shes about to kill herself Marina isnt allowed or what? Does Lana suddenly own the right to make songs that sound like that and shes the only one allowed to do it?
I'm reffering to the theme of song, which is death and love. Very unconventional. I can provide multible Marina songs which are rip offs if you want.

yeah i also fucking loved it. A remastered version would be fucking awesome
Go to the wiki and read the "story" of the album

Also just because its that one song doesnt mean that she instantly stole it come on

>Also just because its that one song doesnt mean that she instantly stole it come on
Alright, have some more examples.

Theme: Food and Love, another unconventional combination.

Lana:2012
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0ySvrVd6o
youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw
Marina:2014
youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno

Theme: Shaming another woman
Lana:2012
youtube.com/watch?v=L6K8Uq88BEQ
Marina:2015
youtube.com/watch?v=N80eix30Evk

Theme: Sad sounding song despite a happy theme
Lana: 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
Marina: 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=DCB_MbYyCYQ

Marina a phony shit.

These themes are so broad, it's just stupid to think that there can be any attempts to rip off.

marina is an old and irrelevant hag. stop posting her.

>Marina's the real thing, since she actually does make her music.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=8g8JLoS4bik

No they aren't really and even if, it's still suspicious how Marina covers the exact same one's as Lana.

>Her only cosmetic surgery was breast reduction, which is usually done for comfort.
I'm not sure about that one, see pic related. Those two very visible vains only occur when someone's had plastic surgery, botox injections to be more precise. It's not working for her obviously.

lol

Although I didn't enjoy it as much as her first album I still found it to be quite solid.

It's not solid at all it's fucking trash and all over the place.

This

No because this is the best one, why choose the british copy when you can have the original?

She's so fucking ugly

Dynamic range, infant

NOPE

It's pretty bad, but I can think of several much worse

I am so conflicted in knowing the Marina autist is also a Lanafan

Grimes > everyone ITT

That's legitimately a good album.
So? Just because was forced to record some shitty videos and pretend to like her doesn't mean shit. They aren't actually friends because they haven't seen each other in five years prior to the recoding of those videos. Lana is a dragon and Marina is whore who's trying to Jew off Lana's success.

not bad at all desu

>Grimes
>Real music

Hello autist

Marina should be banned from ever releasing music again

It is honestly hilarious that you think any of those themes are original.

It's honestly hilarious how Marina still ripped off Lana.

Think what you want to think, you're delusional.

She literally did, there is no denying in that. Marina's obviously trying to jew off Lana's success not realising it's not 2012 anymore.

Isn't it a bit suspicious how Marina chose to use the same unconventional themes as Lana?

They aren't unconventional or original themes though.

Yes they are, actually. And even if, why did Marina chose to use the EXACT same one's as Lana?

No they fucking aren't. Love and food? Done by the fucking Beatles and the Beach Boys off the top of my head. Shaming women? Utterly fucking laughable, I think nearly every female pop singer from the last three decades has done a song about another woman being a whore. Sad sounding and happy lyrics? Granted there's more for the alternative but it's nothing original at all. You're also not including a vast majority of either of their discographies and you're reducing it down to some shitty, flimsy themes which YOU handpicked.

Lana has pushed this "coke sniffing sugar daddy's little girl" shit (granted, she has real life experience with this) for how many albums now? Give it a rest.