General feels thread

General feels thread.

Today's my birthday and my life's so much of a mess that I didn't even know that it was until my mom told me that it was, and she was the only one that told me happy birthday. Need some good ol' feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_tDiEwjAEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump cuz sad

bump? c'mon guys there hasn't been a good feels thread in a while what happened

Happy birthday, OP. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It's not too late to turn things around. As I always say to myself: every day is a new chance to start over.

Why is your life a mess user

happy bday user

sluts and vaginas just cause more depression.

so stay away from the garbage and fags

rather become a wizard

I got laid off on Tuesday. Good paying job with benefits and a company car. They had a cab waiting for me after they watched me collect my things so I would not steal anything. Shit sucks but my family is being super supportive. My gramps died 2 weeks ago too. Might take his old car but it will make me sad driving it every time. Time to start resumeing and shit...

My ex and I have talked for the last few weeks about getting back together. I found out today that she got engaged yesterday.

my birthday is in couple of days I'll take a shot in your honor, I hope things turn out better for you next year

Because it's fucking annoying. The only thing you can feel is pain and I'm getting real sick of your shit.

>mom is muh only friend
>drunk driver killed my doggo
>im 34 and vrigin
>how do I kill myself when I don't want to kill myself

fuck offand happy birthday

Thanks, man. I hope I can.

Failing all of my classes at community college, no hobbies or anything I'm good at, I'm not even staying stagnant I'm going downhill. If I keep failing I'll be kicked out of the house. Also I'm on Sup Forums so as you would expect tfwnogf kissless virgin, etc...

Thanks user, and so I've heard. Maybe me not being able to talk to girls is a blessing in disguise.

Here's a preemptive happy birthday, user, and thanks, I hope they do, too.

Happy birthday, bro. Any advice for a guy who just turned 18 on Sunday?

happy birthday user

Get ready to move out if you didn't already. Your parents will kick you out sooner than you think

Lotta Aprilfags in here, happy early birthday

me

I try my best every damn day to be happy. Throughout the day I show no sign of my depression and it's tiring as hell. So at night feels threads are a way for me to let it all out. It's better to have this little bit of release than having it bottled up fucking 24/7.

Imagine the cuck who engaged her then. If she was already talking about getting back with you so recently that's off to a pretty bad start. You dodged a bullet.

What you need is a therapist not a feel thread and I won't be your therapist. Stop unloading your shit on me. We don't have what you need and want to hear. Just leave and everyone win

Thanks, user, and happy birthday to you, too. I just turned 19, and as I stated my life's a damn mess so I'm probably not the best to give advice. But don't fuck up in school, if you're good at something stick with it, and try not to let your friends slip away after high school. Good luck, man.

Thanks, bro.

You are a little whiny bitch. It's all caused by you.

Happy birthday.

I'm a college student with no job i can't fucking afford therapy. if you don't want to be in this thread than just leave my dude, there are people in here that want to be now.

Yes, I'm aware. I'm not blaming anybody else.

Thanks.

It's not like I sit there and read depressing shit all day I only let this out late at night, and only on days when I'm feeling particularly like shit. I honestly don't go on Sup Forums that often anymore

Your school doesn't have a therapist or someone you can talk to? A teacher maybe?

I go to community college dude they don't give a shit.

It's not like I'm on Sup Forums every night screaming at everyone to pay attention to me, this is only the second or third feels thread I've ever started myself, and most of the time I don't even post I just lurk. But I really needed one tonight and I couldn't find one, so here I am.

>I go to community college dude they don't give a shit.

Did you asked them or you just assumed they don't give a shit?

You can try new things everyday, i've passed through that situation and it feels like shit... you have to try things until you find anything thats makes you feel good. Just try day after day... Happy Birthday by the way :D

all my professors are dicks and even if they would help i wouldn't want it from them, and as for a counselor or something I've looked and there's only academic ones.

Yeah, I've recently been trying to find something I can get into so there's at least something good that I can do. Hopefully I'll find it sooner than later. And thanks!

Alright well the clock struck 12 a bit ago and it's not my birthday anymore so I'll head out.

Sorry to all the anons I pissed off with this thread and thank you to all the anons that wished me happy birthday. See y'all in another life.

Good luck with the job search user. It's a tough labor market, but I'm guessing you've got a pretty strong resume.

I'm in kind of a similar position, sort of. I had to leave school a couple months ago after I got hospitalized for trying to shoot myself. I'm living back at home now and I have no motivation to do anything. I had a good job and a damn near perfect GPA. I was six months from graduating and had just been accepted to grad school. And now I can barely muster up the willpower to shower and go outside. It feels like my life is caving in on itself and all I can do is watch it happen and wait until it finally gets bad enough that I'll be able to work up the nerve to end it.

But as far as therapy goes, how good is your insurance? If you could get your depression formally diagnosed (which is usually pretty easy), most insurance plans will cover counselling. You should at least look into getting medicated. It didn't work for me, but a lot of people get good results with it.

I'll give you a bump. Not the typical muh gf kind of feels thread so off to a good start. Anyone got anything to get off their chest? Advice? Drinks? As in I'll take a drink in your honor?

how old are you OP?
I had a shitty birthday recently. Could post a short story, if you need something to relate to.

in the same boat as you. Currently looking for a permanent job. Shits no fun.

Can anyone give me a reason not to kill myself? Please spare me the generic replies about friends and family.

Is there anything that used to make you happy?

Just think of all the different types of drugs you won't get to try if you're dead

Anyone one of you depressed anons want a birthday present? It would give me something to do.

Just leave me your address.

>I love her, but she as a bf
>I can't stop thinking about her
>But I think she doesn't give a single fuck about me
>Even though we have a very good friendship
>Even went out dinner with her
>while she has a bf
>I felt like a fucking dumbass

bump

>me and gf together for over a year
>relationship starts to slow down as other friend starts to become too clingy towards me
>gf and i cant really be seen together being a couple in public because of family issues and whatever
>i keep messing up and neglecting her by accident
>leave for one month of volunteer work in the summer
>come back and we talk a bit but a few days later she tells me she wants to separate it but stay friends
>i agree but only to make her happy thinking that maybe a break is worth it and that we'll get back together at some point
>months go by and we only talk over facebook
>invites me to her birthday but i decline as id feel awkward and all her friends either hate me or dont know me
>cant even talk to her in person but i still care about her
>December comes around, my birthday, she wishes me a happy birthday
>we never speak again
>its been 4 months and she doesnt even look at me when we pass by each other
>im not sure how she feels about me
>everyone always mentions her and asks me about her since none of them knew about our relationship
>clingy friend becomes more and more bothersome and i sometimes blame him for all this since its impossible to go anywhere without him
>i constantly feel depressed but she seems fine with everything. i dont know what to do

I know it's a little late, but happy birthday man

>be me, about 16 at that time
>have female friend
>we always joke with each other, tease each other, completely at ease
>start developing feelings
>think: shit, what do i do?
>decide to man up and ask her to go eat some icecream
>she says: sure, tomottow after school?
>i immediately agree
>next day after school. i am waiting in front of the school, sitting in the grass
>bell rings after her last lesson
>my anticipation grows
>all the other kids leave, but she doesn't come out
>2 hours later, i am still sitting in the grass
>realisation sets in
>go home, start pc, load doom with map of my school and shoot away
>don't talk to her anymore, hurts too much to even look at her
>ffw 20 years
>talking with her occasionally
>mention that day, cause it fit into our conversation
>she claims that she doesn't even remember
>realise that even 20 years later i somehow was still sitting there, waiting for her, at least in my head
>i'm married with 2 beautiful kids, but i still love her

Oh my Lord, what a fucking cunt.
You don't deserve this bitch, look at her.
U're way better than her I mean, look at your wife and children. :)

>Meet a girl from another country when we are 10
>Always had a kid crush on her but obviously nothing serious
>Both of us have liked/dated other people, including her dating my best friend and me dating a psychopath
>Even though we've liked each other in between dating other people it has never been the right time
>We both happen to be single about a year ago and decide to mess around
>End up falling in love with each other and realise we have a fuckload in common
>Get together, we're both 23, been with her for 2 years now, she's my soulmate, never argued with her once, life is so easy now
>Life is worth living because of her after years of heartbreak and jealousy

about 2 years ago*

I hope I will find someone like her in your life.
I cannot stop thinking about a girl but she has a bf so I'm fucked.

Only time will tell, keep your chin up and excel in other areas of your life, never let it consume you

bruh there's no reason to step on the shit you've already stepped on. Think about that and good luck in your life user

easier to say than to do. she will always be my first love, even unrequited. but i wouldn't leave my wife and kids, if she suddenly came around. that door is closed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user!!!

Here's of to you OP lonely bastards a;; over the world feel you.

Good man.

oh my god i remember this. Fortunately Sup Forums did the right thing on this one

2 year anniversary of my first dogs death. nobody remembered except me.

Bitches ain't shit
youtube.com/watch?v=V_tDiEwjAEU

no one said anything to me and its my birthday. not even my mom

Ex intentionally gave me type 2 herpes and I passed it onto the girl I had been seeing by accident. How can someone be that evil

Happy b day least it genitals on on fire and looking like u fucked a monkey

I recently had birthday too. 5 years ago i tried to kill myself for the second time. Gladly i was a pussy and didnt fully commit and i live in a country with strict gun laws or i would be a goner today. I had been diagnosed with heavy depression was in therapy and on medication. I still have occasional sessions with my therapist. But what helped me was to just start off fresh. I moved away, restarted university in a different subject, looked for a job on the side. Still had no enjoyment or any kind of passion but the change of pace kind of slowly changed my mind. As stupid as it sounds i did some manual labor to soothe my mind and to have the feeling to have something accomplished by the end of the day.

But the hardes part still is, was and ever will be to get out of bed. Or generally to start something. Just start something with the intention of making it a habbit i guess...

Dunnow feel like im rambling...

man... that's sad

HBD brotha. hope you have a good one

>my depression killed my ability to give a shit.
>the loss of that ability killed my depression.
>the loss of my depression killed my ability to not give a shit
>get sad cause my life is kind of shit, but that's relative I guess
>my relatively shit life made me sad again
>fuck up between some perfect girl
>gets super sad for a while and end up isolating myself from my mates
>cant kill myself because of absolute fear and anxiety caused by the mere thought of death
>get stuck and drown in my own depression. then it becomes Christmas
>my depression killed my ability to give a shit
>the loss of that ability killed my depression
>probably meet some girl again
>mfw I'm stuck in this hell continuing every year
>mfw I think it's finally ending after I move, change job, starts at a new school, get a new friend or whatever changes in my life, but I know it never does
>mfw my life is the same every year and has been since I was a teen

I only want a normal life. I think I'm fucking cursed or something. it's insane how similar my life has ben every single year. I haven't had sex since I was 12 to my second girlfriend and. right after that, it all started, and it has continued in that loop every year. I get closer and closer to break out of the cycle every single year but never manage too and I don't know how long it will take. I don't know what happened. when I was a kid, I was totally alpha as fuck. I had girls all around me, and if anyone fucked with me or my mates, I went up to them and beat the shit out of them with a big ass stick or something. almost got the shit beat out of me because some immigrants brother saw me kick his little brother's ass, but still cucked his big bro as he didn't have the balls to hit me. no one fucked with me, and everyone respected me. then I moved somewhere else, and to this day, I'm just a nobody. I'm a disgrace. if my younger self had seen me now, he'd probably beat the shit out of me too. what should I do, pls help

I mean i am better now. But i feel slipping back into that vicious circle every now and then. What helps me the most keeping my head up is focussing on little things. For example if someone formulates a sentence unluckily. THen i think about how it would be the worst possible way to understand what they just said. Or im watching the people around me and the way how strange they behave. These are such small things that make me keep my sanity and sometimes even make me happy. Idk perhps im autistic perhaps you could give it a try. But if you focus on that you will see other people are just as worthless and full of little mistakes and errors as you think you are.

I bet the only thing you'll ever be feeling is your own dick

As someone who drives their dead grandpa's car, its not that bad. It's better than selling it, because you will have something to remember them by, which is just about all you can do. No sense only seeing them as a dead person, see them for what you remember.

If it wasn't for my dad's birthday being right after mine, it'd be a shit ton easier to forget my birthday