Why aren't you living in a 30000 dollar home in some rural area?

why aren't you living in a 30000 dollar home in some rural area?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wUWJA4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What state and how dangerous is the hood?

Also what's the property tax?

>what state?

hawthorne, nevada
despite having a bunch of indians(from india) it has a low crime rate

Not bad, how's the climate?

Things I require are:

Stuff to do
Decent sized city (more than 500,000)
Good climate and hood.

Don't give a fuck about schools, 'diversity', or nightlife.

any more pictures like this? do you live there?

no and no.

Hawthorn looks shit btw. I want a decent sized city.

My plan is to outright buy a place for 150-200k. Don't need or want more than 2 bedrooms. Just need a safe place with few blacks and decent climate.

as a home flipper, a new roof, even on modest house, is $30,000. this house needs a new roof. but it is semi desert, so maybe no roof leaks noticed by tenants . House siding is exhausted, house needs to be shored up, sister framed, re-sided (stucco for cost saving). gate needs to be rebuilt, water damaged becaouse bare wood on cement (retardedly built).

$30,000 that needs $60,000 in repairs.
and thats just the exterior and roof.
best to tear down and start over, but neighbors are just as shabby. so..... pass

bernese oberland?
if so, sweet memories for me

no idea but it looks nice af

I live in Silicon Valley

Too expensive. CA tax is a joke and the liberal policies of the state are ruining the place.

Not to mention San Jose is boring and shit and SF is swarming with homeless and annoying tourists.

If it weren't for the climate, it'd be as bad as NJ.

put switzerland on your bucket list, man.
its fucking euro disneyland, to visit. but not as foreigner trying to "live' there

that definitely looks like a 1960's pic of quaint village in bernese oberland, which is literally the center of switzerland, in Bern/Berne Canton

because i don't smoke meth

Nice, what sux about living there? Taxes?

>liberal policies
What liberal policies?

yes, expensive. but you can see where your taxes go, clean streets, beautiful landscapes, green grass, clean hiking trails near every fucking village, clean rivers world class transportation, everything works, good roads, rolling hills.

but their visa system for workers is strict, to become a permanent resident takes like 14 years, and you MUST be fluent in german/swiss german / and/or french to become permanent resident. to become a citizen, even if you marry a swiss woman and have kids, your kids are not automatically citizens, office work environment is uptight, utlra mega punctual, etc.

but to visit, gdamn, it is beautiful, but everything is as expensive as NYC, so for tourism is the shit. the worst they have is bland city's with graffiti, but that is where the workforce immigrants live, and that is easy to avoid .

and I fell in love with a swiss girl a long time ago (shes gone), so maybe i am just biased, but I go every 3 years or so, becuase i fucking love it

Nigga have you seen the dumb nanny state shit they pass there all the time?

>not investing in proper infrastructure (helps ruin the argicultire)
>highest land taxes
>worst schools despite the taxes
>banning of plastic bags (ppl just buy them)
> sanctuary city

I could go on but im watching a movie

>ruins the agricultire[sic]
wut?

>sanctuary cities
Didn't you just call them boring and full of homeless?

>plastic bag thing
I guess...

I live in the east bay, it really doesn't seem as bad as people rant and rave about.

Oh and move somewhere else, I guess.

In his defense San Jose is boring, and the whole bay area is swarming with homeless

>high land tax

What part of east bay? I'm in San Jose

Because even a cheap house like that costs money to upkeep, and so you need a job, and there are no jobs there. Which is why the house is so cheap.

Yeah, I agree, but liberals didn't make it boring.

Rural areas suck.
I did 7 years in a shitty rural town.
Most rural places don't have high speed internet.

because make $100 per hour working in the city. probably like $20 i i lived rural.

>More like 9.25 if you can even find a job

This and I currently live suburban

>travel 1.5 to 2 hours to school and work
>tired as hell after 12 hour + days (turns into 16 hour days after travel)

i dont care about sanctuary city debate, but here is what happened in LA.

ICE/Immigration asked about putting agents in jail so that they could get non felon and felon illegals deported AFTER they served their sentence. Not such a bad idea.

but then La Migra put the following conditions.
They could ask for a hold on anyone, without filing paperwork, just by email request...

They asked jails to build them an office inside jails to their agents had a place to work.

they asked jails to build them extra, seperate secure parking, so they coud do there own transport.

they asked for a new seperate enttrance and exit to process their people.

they asked for exemption from having to do standard security entrance examinaton that prison officer staff uses, such as making sure they were not smuggling cell phone and drugs to sell to inmates, etc.

and they asked that LA taxpayers pay for all this, NOT the federal government.

LA said: "You want them? Give me a WARRANT, and we'll give them to you". ICE said "Fuck NO, an email or a phone call should suffice, and YOU pay for all the infrastructure, we dont care that the LA jail system cant afford this, WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO HELP US"

LA stood firm. "Give us a warrant and we'll do it". AND get your own fucking offices on your own federal dime"

ICE said, "fuck you, you sanctuary city, you care more about illegals rights than you do about keeping the public safe from rapists and murderers"

deadlock ensued.
LA is a sanctuary city, I guess.
ICE now gives warrants, but they often forget because they forget to ask.

Its fucken more complicated than people give it credit for.

Im not a bleeding heart pussy, I am an Angeleno who follows local city news.

but I really dont give a fuck, I just roll my eyes when people simplify it as liberal sanctuary. Well LA at least

This.

what the shitstorm did I just read?

Learn how to write English.

speed typing, no spell check, oh well.
glad you read it faggot

>half-read
>bored to death
>incoherent
>Unsure of the point you were trying to make

thank you, i know you read it for all, no green text response needed

I am. Hondo Texas

Not him, but even that response is somewhat obscure and poorly written.

that graph is fucked up
chicago has the highest -- by far in fact
also the highest sales tax
highest utility taxes
highest liquor taxes
extra taxes for restaurants
etc

no city is even close to chicago in taxes

If you have Dayz and like ruining peoples fun peep this Discord discord.gg/wUWJA4k

DO NOT move to alaska, you will want to comit suicide in less than 3 months

This Illinois is the State with the highest taxes, and it is because of Chicago.

Citation:
"Illinois' property taxes highest in nation, study finds"
-Study by CoreLogic analysis of real estate taxes nationwide; April 27, 2016
chicagotribune.com/business/ct-illinois-property-tax-rate-0428-biz-20160427-story.html

Yet Chicago has the highest crime rate, highest murder rate, highest rape rate, highest gun crime rate, worst infrascture, worst schools, etc. in the nation.

This is what happens when Democrats are in power. Taxes go up. Your take home pay goes down (you lose money). And you get less from government. Chicago: home to Obama. More politicians federally indicted and imprisoned than all other States combined in the U.S.

That's just cause the political and legal environment in the States is a bit messed up.

Other first world countries make taxes and gun laws work, but it's easy to fix a country that doesn't need fixing.

The US desperately needs to fix their partisanship, extremism, and crime to truly return to the great country it once was.

becuase i am and i want to fucking kill myself
also rural homes are bullshit because theyre usually old which means lead paint and asbestos in the basement.
this house sucks goddamnit
also all the neighbors are huge pieces of shit

why do you want to live in a decent sized city if not for the nightlife?

obviously lauterbrunnen

>sweet memories for me
tell us your tales, traveller

interesting

can't you get high speed internet through satellite?

dude shut up, you couldnt be more full of shit. 30k for a new roof, are you fucking retarded? a new roof on a regular house like that wouldnt cost more than 4k

deport all mexicans, problem solved

Except if you pay some moron to do the work for you
Stop Shilling

No that's not nearly high-speed
And it's expensive as fuck, these things are for yachts

who says you need a new roof? when it leaks, just patch the hole with putty or with plywood.