What are some painless and easy ways to kill yourself...

What are some painless and easy ways to kill yourself? I'm to much of a cuck to go through with hanging myself and I'm pretty tired of living.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EpqQy7YbPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here ya go

im doing hangingExtension cords for daaays.

Paint your face dark and wave a cell phone at any policeman in the US.

Really have no ideas huh?

Hanging

Why do you want to kys?

If it's depression or anything temporary you're a fucking idiot.

A friend killed himself over a girl many years ago. So short sighted and a shame.

Suiciding over something legit, like you have ALS, or cancer or whatever is a good idea imo.

high building

>So short sighted and a shame.
nigga we all gunna die whats wrong with doing it early for whatever reason lmao

I've always considered chugging a bottle of NyQuil, tying a shopping bag around your neck with a belt and then going to bed. But I'm not sure if it's strong enough.

don't end yourself, retard. but if you do, exit bag

I've considered jumping in front of a passenger train that runs locally

If you're white, healthy and living in the west you won the fucking lottery. Use that life and get some enjoyment.

You could be born as a kid in some mud hut in a backwards country in africa living like an animal.

Don't do it.

However, for science's sake, helium works great. Stick your head in a plastic bag with a tube from a tank of it filling it up. It doesn't trigger your body's asphyxiation response so you just get a little light headed, sleepy, and then dead.

Jump from a building. Have you seen this?
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EpqQy7YbPo

Same with most inert gases.

Problem with helium is that you might involentary rip the bag off and there's potential to give yourself brain damage and not die.

Can confirm OP, this is the most painless way to do it. I've been researching a while, and I always come back to this.

Shoot the back of your mouth. You'll (if you aren't incompetent) hit your third vertebrae, which will kill you instantly. When snipers do this, it is called a clean kill. Have fun bro!

Wouldn't it blow away ur stem

Hanging isnt as difficult as you think it is.

Why tho? Exit bag is simple, painless, no one will have a fucking mess to clean up because you shit yourself by hanging.

Might rip bag off leaving you a vegatable.

try swallowing your emotion and grow numb. painless.

then just exist till you are nothing

If you do it properly and set it up right, you are out in 2 breaths.

opiate overdose