A lot of shit went down today. Trump dropped the largest bomb in 60 years. The largest non-nuclear bomb ever...

A lot of shit went down today. Trump dropped the largest bomb in 60 years. The largest non-nuclear bomb ever. I know you know this already, so please bare with me. Tention is increasing between North Korea and the US. The day of the Sun is upon us all. Just wanted to say I enjoyed all the shit posting on Sup Forums. This may be rare, but you faggots are my friends. I wanted to let you guise know this in case we never wake to see tomorrow. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

ITT: press F to pay respect to Sup Forumsros, and share your best shit from this cancerous board.

thread theme:
youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ

See you lads on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qeilxKluTCU
m.imgur.com/gallery/teD6R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for op is a faggot, dubs his mom getts aids

Thank God my mom will not have aids!

>please bare with me
>Tention is increasing
>wanted to let you guise know

Horrible english. If you're north korean, you probably are in the government. Book a plane and GTFO of there

Haha I'm a burger.

Trum was not even aware that they dropped a MOAB untill the pentagon told him, the bomb was on stanby since obama was in ofice. Stop trying to give that dumb faggot credit.

rump is getting triggerhappy

Lol yeah I'm sure. POTUS doesn't know shite.

Take a seat by me brother. And let us watch the chaos together.

>burger

I forgot the americunt education system budget was cut for your army expenses. I can see the visible result.

get me? in the screencap
>goodbye mum
goodbye everyone

Noooo it can't Sup Forums maybe we'll make it through this desu.

New York City. New York City?

youtu.be/qeilxKluTCU

We will continue to kick ass while your country gets raped by muslims

Carlin said it best:

"Can't build a decent car, can't build a TV or a VCR worth a fuck. Got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people, can't get health care to our old people. BUT WE CAN BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY ALRIGHT."

We do that very well.

Tsar Bomb was real, wait and see

it was real, but it was also russian, which means they'll be dropping it on us for messing with Assad

next life

they aren't going to do shit but give us warnings for now

Fuck off we're going to be just fine.

lol yee but the hype is real

>faggot
m.imgur.com/gallery/teD6R

op here. okay my tits are calm.

Quote the raven?
>nevermore

Wondering how this whole thing will play out. I said it before regardless i see america going to war. Just depend who got into office who we go to war with.

Im a Britfag, just wanna say good on you chaps for dropping that MOAB, you've done us proud! If this does start a bloody shitstorm I will see you on the other side my American brothers!

Yfw when this bomb will actually cause nothing.

Kayama Matazo (加山又造 , Japanese, 1927-2004) - Frozen Forest

trips and the world will end tomorrow

Bah, I knew it. It's like 2012 all over again

He confirmed he did not get the info untill after it was dropped, ya POTUS does not know shit