Silent log...
Holy log...
All is warm...
All is nog.

Lone young Andy so emo and wild...

Holy feces so creamy and mild...

Suck out all of his shit,

Suck out all of his shit!

I got no clue who this fagt is or what he does but by the look of his aesthetic he's a little Winny bitch complaining about how his parents don't let him go out with his friends cuz he's being a little bitch and wont clean his room, he's probably promoting himself on Sup Forums to get some youtube followers or some shit point is fuck this fagt kill your self no one cares who you are and clean your room little bitch

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Kekt at this

Bump

Yo OP like, i know you're most likely snickering to your 13 year old self thinking how great of a troll or whatever you must be
But damn man this is pathetic, get a hold of yourself

I don't understand... don't you want a creamy log of shit slidding down your throat? You don't want to gargle on his soupy shit slops?

How much does he charge per log?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

These threads are seriously one of the last works of art on Sup Forums

Please don't ever stop OP, have a bump and send some logs my way

The Log Saviour is a generous God, he shall pour all his precious anal discharge down or throats expecting naught but faith in his logs in return, user.

cancer

This has got to be the single worst attempted meme in Sup Forums history. Seriously op, just let it die already

I just got a new toilet and would like to have it christened by Mr Andy Sixx himself. How do I set up an appointment? I would love for his logs to travel through my toilet and down the pipes and would be willing to hold in my turds for up to a week in order to save my toilet's virginity for Andy Sixx

Wew lad

Bump

Nobody's turds are better

newfags

No same fagging here....not at all....

We three logs of Andy Sixx are
Made of shit, we traverse afar.
Toilet clogging, Andy logging,
Following yonder star.

O log of wonder, log renowned,
Log with royal beauty brown
Sewerward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us as we flush you down.

Bootleg nikki sixx or his son?

Yes. Don't forget sage when posting in spam threads.

Bump

Read this in Hank Hill's voice, top kek

Did he release a Christmas album?

I don't get it?

What is the fascination with this guy's feces?

I love these threads, only autists get triggered by them. The fact that it isn't a meme is a meme in itself you idiots.

>tries to force shitty meme
>calls people newfags for not biting

wew

Is he virgin?

Bump

Hello?

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

To the top!

Top o the log I should say! Kek! Andy Sixx's shit log! Kek!

Would you?

>nigger
yes unless he raped

Bump

Bomp

Chicken turtle shit