Are the leaks really her? She's denies it in the Sun today (Alex Jones

Are the leaks really her? She's denies it in the Sun today (Alex Jones

Its clearly her

bump.

were there any more?

Who?

tv bint in uk. presents boring magazine shows. is bangable.

Name?

in the fucking op post you mook

New leak!

MFW THIS WHORE IS ALSO ALEX JONES

SUPER MALE VITALITY

The fact that Alex Jones plays up the fitness angle has always sort of astounded me. It's like he wants to impress people with his body so they buy his fitness supplements.

But he's as deluded about his own body as he is about most things. He's a chunky guy with just average muscle mass.

I suspect he's just a fat juicer (explains the emotional outbursts, shouting, sweating, and his personality in general). That doesn't work out much, he might lift a couple times a week with no cardio, at best.

If he lost like 50 lbs he'd probably be cut enough to look much more muscular. Or if he generally lifted every other day (or every day if he's juicing, muscles recover faster). I can't imagine who he impresses with his physique enough to buy his fake steroids.... must be ultrafats and skinny 90lbs weaklings.

Agreed.

alex jones is my dream body

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I particularly like when he does the before and after pics of some goofy supplement of his like willow tree bark. He'll say something about how his fat is way down, he's looking much more ripped..... and the before and after pics will be identical. No weight numbers, body fat %, or anything relevant. Just two identical pictures of his fat ass.

This dude is a grown up Eric Cartman.

i mean, he's in his 40s. he has the body of a dude who used to look pretty good in his early years but doesn't put a lot of effort into it anymore.

Louisa Johnson???

Bump

Yes sir. Also a bj video. Any more out today? I was waiting for Zissman.