Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4
youtube.com/watch?v=TYVjDcaiD20
youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UpawaPWO4SE
youtube.com/watch?v=s8BJo3ca5O8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rg9sjNu_ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I drink a fifth of vodka a day. It is quite woeful indeed. How about you, OP?

I dare you to drive.

Whisky and beer.
Whisky alone, beer socially.

Haven't drank beer in a while

Gin Gin mule

no woes really, i'm struggling in my classes but should still graduate if i do somewhat okay on my exams

goal is to drink enough that i'm drunk but not too drunk to wake up in 7.5 hours and finish this assignment before class

after this dui i'm dealing with, """""never again""""
how often are you drinking the whiskey. what kind is your favorite, and how much?

Just drinking my weekly 12 pack. Kinda drunk, but not really

I'm drinking the bulleit rye. I get through about three bottles a week.

Nice collection wish i was at home so i could post mine. Just drinkin an ipa but have you tried wathens bourbon before?

Lol good song

I live next door to a detox. Take it into consideration

Rye because it's my go-to, and German wheat beer because I'm trying something new.

My girlfriend just broke up with me because she wants kids and I don't. I don't understand how anyone actually wants kids when considering all the pros and cons. It's just frustrating. I still love her to death.

Dropped out, don't know what I'm gonna do.

Dat whistle pig. That's my jam.

Secure the future of the white race user

Don't drink over your feelings. It may feel like it helps, but it doesn't. It's healthy to experience all feelings in the human emotional spectrum.

i've been to the er, detox, and rehab twice haha. i'm not too sure if those things can help me. in retrospect, i think they turned out to be a huge waste of money since i could have just tapered off at home. i guess i just got scared since the withdrawal was really starting to get to me those times
nice. i used to drink a lot of whiskey, but usual just the standard jack daniels or wild turkey if i had extra money. now its pretty much vodka. i'm not really sure why.

He gets it.

Vodka right now mixing it with soda will take some shots later on as the night goes on can't wait woo!

work fulltime until you realize you can be anything you want to be

Not my pic. No, I mostly drank Bulleit bourbon before turning to their rye. I liked the heat to it.

I don't really branch out much

I guess you've made up your mind then. I've been sober 199 days so far. It's possible, brother. But no human aide can restore you to sanity.

Sounds about right

Bacardi white. Lonely and tired from working 60 hour weeks at a gas station lol

yes this is what i've pretty much discovered by now. they can put it into your head over and over, but eventually they'll become exhausted and say fuck it. thanks though, i've gone pretty long periods sober, so i still have some faith. i'm pretty sure i'll get around to full sobriety in time.

The only reason to care about the future beyond your lifetime is if you have kids, and the only reason to care about having kids is if you care about the future beyond your lifetime.

I do what is best for me, not my country or race.

I'm drinking and feeling depressed independently. I've never found drinking to alleviate any emotion other than stress. But thank you for the kind words.

I think the best reason to have kids, is to have at least something in this world worth dying for.

But then I also think it would be cruel to bring a child into this world

i'm on my 5th stella with one more in the fridge.
i'll smoke a quick joint after that one and either switch to whiskey or wine or take some edibles.
i'm cheating on my kid's mom
i'm depressed
i'm in college
i stopped making music even though people wanted me to keep making music
i'm taking too long editing my gay ass podcast
>should've greentexted

I'm getting into Scotch.

I really like the whole story behind it, the distillation process, the culture etc.

So far I only have 3 bottles, Ardbeg 10, Laphroaig 10 and Glenfiddich 15 (solera). Tried a dozen others too, Ardbeg is so far my favorite.

Grab the 6th and tell us more

Curently i'm drinking a steel reserve. My current issue is that i don't know how to say no. I do but it takes me like an extremely long amount of time to get to the point where i actually do so no. So people can just basically walk all over me as much as they feel like it

aight bro, ask me whatever
i'll tell you whatever you want about it all
i'm gonna go trolling for bitches tomorrow maybe

fireball and other whiskey tonight, cuz bored

Why are you depressed?

I'd say he deserves a drink or two

It's best not to give a fuck. But it's hard to say no to the people you love

i'm not sure
when i was a kid my parents would fight a lot, a lot of the time physically
that probably fucked me up
my first gf of 3 years fucked me up because she was kind of abusive
my kid's mom kind of raped me (took my virginity with that)
i cheated on my first gf with her and got her prego
then after a couple years it started to fall apart and i cheated again consistently for 3 years now and not just with my regular side bitch.
i got fat lol
and also my dad left when i was 16, my mom left when i was 19 and now i'm all alone

thanks

Nice, I always went with American whisky. Although I used to drink Jura which also has those weird curls

>I don't understand how anyone actually wants kids considering i'm a selfish plebian denying lifes purpose

>my kid's mom kind of raped me
how so?
details?

Craken spiced rum, some weed, and a new found favorite; znorted fluoxetine
Watttup op

Shit. My parents divorced when I was 8 used to fight a lot. Kept in regular contact with my dad. but it still fucks you up growing up like that.

What degree are you taking? I just dropped out of Philosophy after not showing up for classes for about 5 months

What's up, you're gonna have to redpill me on Znorted fluoxetine

Could you bring a child into this world?

in a nutshell i rejected her advances for weeks since i had a gf
she couldn't go back home so i let her sleep in my car and my mom let her in in the morning, but i had been up till 6am or so and couldn't go to school since i was dead tired.
after my mom left for work right after i fell asleep she came in and started spooning me
coming on to me
i kept telling her no
she offered to just suck my dick and i said fine because i wanted to go to sleep and i was basically asleep
she had to move me over because i was too tired and started blowing me
she ended up jumping on my cock before i realized what was happening
it's a pretty weird way to lose it

i know man, it really sucks, one of my first memories is a violent fight between them
i cried so much, i just wanted my mommy and daddy to love each other and love me

i'm doing psych, but it's been weird, i've been homeless a few times and on the verge of it a few times and it fucked up my education a lot.
i can't maintain relationships with women very well, a few have kind of loved me as well and i didn't see it until after.

i hope you're doing well though user. i hope you achieve all you want.
i almost love the pain and suffering i experience, it keeps me alive, life isn't boring, and i'm missing class a little less, but idk, depression is fucking me like a bitch,

that's hot as fuck

>selfish
Yes, I know I'm a selfish person, but I don't think that that's unreasonable. I want to focus my life on myself and my wants and needs. Therefore, it doesn't make sense for me to have kids, as it wouldn't be fair to them or to me. What I don't understand is why more people don't put themselves and their happiness first. The kids I haven't had don't exist. I'm not denying them anything.

>life's purpose
It's no more the defacto purpose of life than eating, sleeping, or any other biological function then. Those are all equally required to continue the existance of a species. We're human, we can think beyond basic instinct. The purpose of your life is whatever you choose, or nothing at all. The purpose can be to have children if you'd like, but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

wtf now I want to be raped

I really like that wild turkey

Nothing cause im in rehab. It sucks

lol at least you guys got some joy out of it

I feel you, I find it hard to keep relationships. I just end up dropping off the face of the earth and never talking to people again.
Pain is the soul of a man, and all desire is suffering in one way or another

yeah, i didn't talk to the last girl in too long, i didn't fuck her so my friend did.
and now she's in a long term and i wanna fuck her
i fell off the face of the earth for my best friend and she loved me and liked me.
i destroy everything i touch, and i don't care.

it's crazy right?
i'm letting go. i should let go.
i swear a voice in my head randomly tells me to kill me, and this is sober. it's weird.

isn't it beautiful though?
we live to suffer, and it's the greatest experience.
i just saw ts2 with my friend a week ago, so i'll tell you lot to choose life.
i live in LA, how shitty.
i'm rambling.

yo, little joint or do i skip to whiskey, i'm gonna crack 6 open rn, i've been distracted, i'm just gonna chug it

Didn't have a father growing up.

My mother and her boy friend always fought physically. Bad. Like through walls/doors bad.

Never been homeless, never had trouble holding down a job or relationships with women. I'm married as a matter of fact. You need to actively take it upon yourself to be better than your parents.

I said to myself I'm going to spite my mothers neglect and in doing so I'm in a much better place in my life than she was at the same age.

For your own good you need to stop being a weepy faggot and man up. Stop blaming other people for where you are in life. It doesn't matter how much your family sucks, you are the master of your fate.

yeah, that's what i'm trying to do tbh, that;s why no matter what i'm always better with my son.
i'm not perfect, but he knows i love him and i do everything for him

Thats the shit part about it, you find yourself ignoring the people you love and care about. People you have great times with. All because you want to be alone.

I live in Wolverhampton England, literally nothing has happened here since the Norman invasion

at least you don't live in the us, i swear we're falling apart.

yeah, it's so weird. i love being alone and hate being alone.

it's amazing how people all around the world can experience this

yo remember me?

just found out i missed an exam for my online class last week that i thought was this week

now i'm not going to graduate on time

Whiscola motherfucker

drunk af couldnt post cuz "im not a robot bullsht"

lmao

beer , like a man should

whos you

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

Have a song on me

idkkk man my hands full of my small ass dick. cant click in links rn.

I'm a prude faggot.

Just cause you don't drink doesn't mean you can't think.
What woes do you hold?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYVjDcaiD20

We still going

dubs, post more songs my love

Well there's a surprising response. Hmm... I suppose I've been struggling with numerous typical human problems in life for awhile now. However, I have slowly learned to cope with such woes as my youthful years fade away.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ

It's what we're here for user

youtube.com/watch?v=UpawaPWO4SE

Norwegian moonshine. 96% home made alcohol mixed with ice tea

>What are you drinking Sup Forums?
Tea
>Tell me your woes
Don't really have any, except the inevitable existential angst that this life will eventually end, when I'm enjoying it so much.

I kinda hope it begins to suck a little as I get older (and I'm older than most of you already), so when the time comes I can say "Yes, it's time. I've had a good ride but I'm tired now, and it's time to sleep"

have fun being reincarnated into niggerworld then

God, how I have come to love Kentucky bourbon. It's become every damn day thanks to my shit job and benzo withdrawals.

What do you work?

cum

We requiem now boiz
youtube.com/watch?v=s8BJo3ca5O8

m'tn dew

any woes tho?

Rotten milk. It has affects us like booze does you.

Well if we're all niggers in the future then I'll be one too and it'll be alright.

will it tho?

thats like the opposite of allright

if i could i would kick you in the armpit right now

Jameson

Do you really want to be one of the only whites in a world of all black people? Or the only one of any race in a world of any other race, really?

The only right

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rg9sjNu_ek

it won't be all black, it will be all homogeneous mixed medium brown nigtards like the future people from southpark, 80iq slave population. the elite will retain their same bloodlines and power.

Got myself a double black and a glenlevit 12year old

Vermouth (sweet), 4 olives in it.

Living with my parents (I'm 35), wife is with her parents. Doing bankruptcy soon. Unemployed, student loans, lost a lot of weight.

Not depressed though. Not anymore anyway, since I've hit rock bottom. Sure it could be worse but I think it's the bottom because I don't care if it gets worse.

I've known riches and the rancid smell of a welfare line for benefits.

I'm a romantic though. Vermouth and olives remind me that you can't enjoy the sweetness without the bittterness there too. This drink is a metaphor of my life.

Bud, Steel Reserve and vodka. Cheers.

can't even afford fernet, huh? die hipster, die.