Stories of when you fooled around with someone you shouldnt have

>Stories of when you fooled around with someone you shouldnt have

Friends wife/brothers gf/ gfs sister

You get the idea

Bump for interest

Bump

I fucked my own mom on a camping trip. It was just us two on the trip into the woods. There was heavy rain and we got soaked. We tried setting up a fire but it was impossible with the rain so we simply setted the tent up as fast as possible and got in. It was frigid and we were wearing wet clothes so we stripped naked and cuddled together. I couldn't control myself and I started grinding on her. She noticed and we got a bit frisky. Next thing I knew she was on top of me trying to get my dick in her. Ended up just staying in the tent having sex until the rain stopped the next day.

Maybe OP should start with his lememe

Felt up a 15 year old, just your standard makeout session, sorta cockblocked myself from getting anything beyond that

Any one around?
Got tons of stories

yup

regularly felt up and made out with my best friend's slutty gf for maybe...8 years?
never fucked out of respect...but if i could turn back time i would because they broke up anyway...after dating for 10 years and he has a new woman and now her skin's all damaged from smoking. Sigh. If only i was slightly more of a douchebag. I let her come over and spend the night so my other boy could hit it though.

for some fetish context, which is still true, im black, my best friend is white, she is white, and my other boy who hit it is mulatto.

He used to come over my place with her and my dick would just stand right up. mann those were the days. i wudnt have done shit if she didnt start feelin my dick up from day 1 behind his back. gaddamn.

wish i cud suck on them titties again. I remember one night when we were maybe 17 he took her out and got her shit faced drunk. he was so scared to drop her back home and let her parents see how drunk she was....that he instead dropped her to MY house...blackout drunk... to spend the night. the FOOL had no idea he was dropping raw meat into a lion's den.
i was talkin to my friends on MSN back then tellin them how im just waitin for this girl to call me over to the bed ( i wudnt ever make the first move on a drunk woman...but boy will i finish it haha) keep in mind im 17 at the time and she was 14 for you pedos out there. Anyway. She called me over to "cuddle" and we ended up dry humping...the smell of vodka filling the room from her breath.
Dry humping eventually turned into some wicked head. and i fingered her... but again, never let it get past that. out of 'respect'.

this one time, when iw as 25 and she was 22, they were going through a breakup and i came over to her house, which he was totally cool with because he trusts me n shit....and that night we just naked dry humped the whole night while watching tv in her bed. aw fuck man...good times. deep kissin n shit.

Then the next day after that, she told him she was coming over to my place while he was out on the job. My boy was over and i was like hey dude, you gotta fool around with so-and-so

they fucked right on the first day...i was so fuckin jealous. UUUGH. after she fucked him she cooled off of my shit cuz i guess she was tired of the games and just wanted some actual dick. She still comes over to my place now...but it's not nearly as thrilling because tobacco has taken its toal on her skin, poor thing...so young. 25 years old and already aging like how white people age...at least she's not fat though. Maybe i'll hit it again this summer afterall...but yeah. My boy seems happy with his new chick though. definitely won't be fuckin with that. that would be a genuine dick move.

When i was 15 my cousins from out of state came. They had alot of daughter and they stayed at our house for a week.

One of the girls who was the oldest about 8-9 took and interest in me. I just ingored it since i was an edgy teen at the time. During one of our parties we had that week she came i to my room and sat on my lap. I told her to get off but she just pushed back grinding on my dick. I told her to stop but she just giggled and ran off. That whole week she teased and grabbed at me and sometimes I'll let her. The day before she left i invited her to my room, i wasnt a virgin but i was still a teen and nervous. We kissed and touched eachother and i tried to put in side but after it didnt fight i just rubbed the outside and came on her stomach.

>Shit was wack yo

She gave you all the signals and motions to wreck that pussy.

And you showed her you Katana collection?

Nigga. That's not respect. That's just beta.

Like, she was literally throwing herself at you.

I feel you dude, but...she was my childhood friend's girlfriend. I was willing to go as far as i could without sexual intercourse lol.

And like i said, if i could rewind time, i would fuckin go balls deep. i know i was beta. but i like to believe i've made up for it by slaying some QUALITY pussy over the years

Whatever you say random nigga on the internet.

>be highschool
>best friends gf is a whore
>keeps asking him for threesome with me
>tell him hey dude thats your business
>gf breaks up with me
>his gf says she wants to introduce me to new girl
>go to watch new girl sing at some band shit
>she grabs my hand and holds it
>social autist so i think we're just being cool friends having a good time waiting for this girl
>talk to girl for like 2 mins
>she makes out with me behind the hs
>texts me saying she wants more with me
>tell friend about it
>block her number
>girl she wanted to introduce me to says "she would never do that, she knew i really liked you, stop lying and being jealous of your friend"
>dont respond
>best friend and i always have a weird tension now and its junior year of college

im glad im not you

So fuck the girl that wants to fuck you and leave your friends behind?

Sounds like the obvious path that should have been taken.

I mean you decided to take the "respectful" route and look what happened.

I fucked my friends girlfriend while all three of us were in a tent together. He didn't say anything, just complained that we were moving and making him uncomfortable. They're still together 5 years later. Don't know if he didn't realise or he was to beta to say anything. He's always been a bit of a pussy

Actually it's like half respect and you seem like someone who treats women poorly because the tend not to like you

A day earlier, myself, my friend, and my brother had measured each others dicks (14-ish at the time). The next day, I came out of the shower and showed my brother my erection. He touched it. We then went under the covers on my bed, and he sucked my dick. I then turned him over to penetrate him, but my dick went limp.

We still have yet to talk about it to this day.

If I want a female friend, I friend zone myself to them and then be an asshole to them cause "that's what friends do".

I have a full time job so I don't have time to flirt with women and try being an asshole to someone I want to fuck

Any pics of the girl?

Pic related.
>Be me, 21 or 22 years old in college
>Have gf. She's okay -- maybe 6.5/10
>But she has a 9/10 smoking hot Best Friend
>I fantasize about Best Friend all the time obviously
>One night all 3 of us are at costume party (we had a lot of these at my college - dunno why)
>Best Friend is wearing a sexy cop outfit. Lots of cleavage, miniskirt
>She looks sexy as always but something about her looks different
>After numerous drinks, somehow she has ended up sitting on my lap in a chair at the kitchen table.
>She's talking to my gf, who is across from us, and they're both laughing about something stupid
>I'm looking down over Best Friend's shoulder while she's on my lap, with a perfect view of her cleavage and legs disappearing up into the miniskirt.
>Zen master levels of dick control trying to avoid boner.
>Finally realize what's different about her. Her tits are much larger than normal.
>I mention it - we were close like that
>She says "Yeah, I got the depo-provera (birth control) shot and it made my tits huge and rock hard"
>She says "feel them, user, feel how hard they are."
>I look at my gf. She says "Yeah, feel them! I felt them earlier, they're so hard!"
>AintGotToTellMeTwice.gif
>Cup her tits. They're firmer than usual, but to me they feel more like a perky 16 year old's tits than like rocks.
>But grabbing her tits destroys my boner control. Full instant boner mode activated.

Con't...

how so?
yeah, you're completely right, i just dont have it in me, i've always wanted to be able to do cold cool shit like that but im just not a cool person i guess.
GF of 2 years left me for some other dude and that shit destroyed me for like 5 months recently, couldn't imagine doing that to someone else.

yeah, i'll crop her face out tho because i dont wanna risk my boy finding out

Godbless black user

That sucks man. But this is life. everybody acts like a piece of shit to everyone.

You can either do the beta thing and "be above all that bullshit"

Or do what you gotta do to get your dick wet.

Honestly the only thing that separates people from fuck boy and nice guy is confidence and self respect.

Moar

Words to live by friend, thanks for giving me the advice. gonna try to be different.

Cont?

>She's still sitting in my lap. My boner is pressing hard against her ass.
>Kitchen has maybe 6 or 7 people in it including my gf. Getting drinks, talking, laughing, music playing.
>She can feel it but nobody else in the room knows.
>She starts squirming around very subtly, grinding her ass against my dick.
>I make some dumb joke and find an excuse to grab her tits again. Under the kitchen table, I'm rubbing her legs and ass when nobody can see.
>She's still talking to my gf about whatever girls talk about when they're drunk. But her ass is grinding.
>She makes a very slick move, lifts up her ass for a second, and lifts the back of her skirt, then sits back down in my lap.
>From anyone else's perspective it still looks normal. But from my perspective it's her bare ass and panties against my pants, with my dick underneath.
>I wait for my moment and then unzip my pants.
>ReleaseTheKraken.jpg
>Dick springs out of my pants and now it's resting against her panties.
>I can feel the warmth and softness of her pussy against my dick, which is diamond hard now
>She squirms around for a few more minutes, continuing to talk and laugh with other people in the room.
>Then, at a moment when nobody is looking, she reaches down and pulls her panties aside.
>There's the wetness. My dick immediately discovers that she is soaking wet.
>A quick shift and my dick slides right in, all the way, balls deep
>Feels fucking amazing. Verrrry very slowly, we have sex right there in the room.
>She isn't talking so much now. She pretends to take a drink
>I feel like the whole room stinks of sex. But nobody else seems to notice.

This is one grainy ass pic she sent me around the time my boy was fuckin her. i dont know what fucking toaster she took this pic with, but as you can see she's got a good body, with a ripe booty. before the tobacco damage started to really show i'd even say she was exceptionally attractive. she was white but with exotic facial features, kinda like that kylie jenner bitch.

you're a good writer but this is total bullshit

also nice job posting your fap fantasy girl with a photo of her baby, what's wrong with you

Con't
>Including my gf
>2 minutes later (I'm amazed I even lasted long), I'm ready to blow.
>A twitch of my dick and a firehose of cum is unleashed deep into her pussy.
>She stops moving. All either of us can feel is my dick throbbing and load after load pumping inside her.
>Once I'm done, she waits a few minutes as I subtly zip back up, then she announces she has to go to the bathroom.
>Gets up and leaves.
>We continued to hang out for years after that, until I broke up with the gf
>But we never talked about it and never fucked again
>TFW I cheated on my gf with her best friend, right in front of her face, and she never found out
I still fap to this memory all the time.

>wtf did I just skim thru?
>afraid to read it completely cuz,,, sperg

Not her baby. Story is true, for whatever that's worth.

hahahaha

>be britfag
>playing online game
>ask for help in guild to kill a boss for mount
>one person volunteers
>kill the boss then decide to clear the raid for achievements
>turns out to be a woman from Italy
>have fun and decide to do other old achievements
>over the next few months we pug raids together, pvp together, level alts together
>turns out we are both in our 30's but she is married
>start contact outside of game, first email, then steam, then skype
>when her husband works away she stays at her parents, we Skype in bed
>things escalate and we start masterbating over Skype, teach her how to talk dirty
>kinda falling for each other
>after 7 months make arrangements to visit, she pays for hotel, I pay for flights
>month before we are due to meet she finds out she is two months pregnant, we go ahead with meet up anyway
>we arrange it during the week so her husband thinks she is at work
>she meets me at airport we head to hotel to drop off bags, start fucking instead
>next three days we meet, she shows me some of Italy, then back to hotel to fuck
>fuck on the floor, in the bed, in the shower. Can't smell vanilla without thinking of fucking her in the shower
>emotional farewell on the 3rd day as she sees me off at the airport.

Shit at stories and typed this on mobile. Been 3 years now since we met online, she still keeps in touch l, she rings me when she can but her time is limited cos of kid.

>first girlfriend was a fat bitch, was super awkward before i met her so took what i could get
>her cute best friend was a couple years older and got an apartment at 18 (we were 16)
>bitch ex leaves her mom and moves in with friend
>eventually learn friend has a crush on me
>would always watch movies on the couch
>id sit in the middle and there was a huge blanket
>start feeling up friend during movies
>one day fuck my ex (still dating at the time) and she passes out after
>walk into living room, friend obviously pent up from hearing us
>asks me to help her with something in the kitchen
>start making out and fingering her while ex is asleep in next room
>fuck her a few times both while still with ex and then also after broke up with ex and ex moved out of the apartment

Years ago my friend had a gf that I had crazy sexual tension with for the whole 6 years or so they dated, always flirted and made sort of dirty comments to each other especially when drinking. Gave each other a massage once or twice. Fast forward and I'm married and she and he broke up anyway we ended up catching up one night, had dinner and went to leave in our seperate cars but I kissed her when we were saying our good byes, she said it's a shame the night had to end I said it didn't have to, nek minute I'm fucking her in her car missionary raw dog. I came deep in her cause after years of sexual tension I wasn't about to waste it, we went our separate ways and she moved states. If we ever caught up again I hope we fuck, she has a boyfriend though and I'm still married but really I think that desire won't just disappear. She said she hopes it happens again and I do too.

>have ex that I remained friends with and kept frequent contact with
>she moved out of state so she made a new friend
>upon returning for a visit, she brought said friend back
>the lot of us hang all week, sleep on the floor at her parents' place
>ex's friend (we'll call L) always wants to use me as a cuddle buddy
>I'm a dense bastard, never figure it out
>couple years later, another visit, L came with
>laying on floor next to her
>seems to be asleep, but suddenly is shoving a hand down my shorts
>doesn't really do anything, so I ask if she's awake and remove it since there was no answer
>tell her about it next day and she seems slightly surprised (still not sure if faking)
cont soon

A few years back when I was at a family event, I think fourth of July or some shit, I ended up fucking my aunt without knowing. She was the part of the family that moved out of state. I haven't seen her since I was 3 so I don't remember her for shit, and she didn't know me. She showed up in this tight pink bikini wich barely covered anything. After having a few drinks We went into the pool while everyone was playing some dumb game called washers I think. She swims over to me and starts rubbing my cock. Immediate diamonds. She goes under water and takes out my cock and starts licking it. She came up and asked if I liked what I got so far. I smirked and asked her the same thing. She said yeah, but I could like it a lot more if you know what I mean and winked at me. We proceeded to leave the party and head back to my apartment where I fucked the shit out of her. God her pussy felt amazing. The next day I got a call from my dad asking if I saw my aunt at all. I asked him which one? After him saying her name and me not recognizing he told me she was wearing a pink bikini at the party. I got all clam my and said a haha nope didnt... didnt see her. From that day on I have not spoken a word to her.

>nek minute I'm fucking her in her car missionary raw dog

Sup Forums is 18+

>next year, another visit from ex and L (who is now married but complains about husband)
>doing the usual again, but this time L is getting a little friendlier than usual
>she decides to hang with me while ex visits other local friends/family
>after showering at home, L doesn't even seem to care that I'm about to get dressed
>ask for a bit of privacy
>after getting dressed, she suddenly asks if she can see my dick
>little nervous but I don't get nearly enough action so I just go with it
>she messes with it a little on the bed, but mostly just checking it out (I'm still not picking up the hint because I'm an autist)
cont

Go on

This thread isn't for virgins.

you've done good, my black friend

Then why post it on Sup Forums?

A few years back I was in a pretty bad place, heavy drug use and depression that I was trying to treat with more drugs, like a dumbass
My best friend and his gf offered a lot of support and company at the time
She was especially sweet to me, in a friendly way, but I still developed a crush on her, without intending to ever act on it. It just felt nice being with her and feeling like she cared
A few months into this situation, things start going sour between my bro and her and they break up
Some days later, she asks if I want to go out for drinks hust the two of us
Being the autist that I am, I suspect nothing and agree
We go to a bar and start drinking, then move to another one
We were having a great time and she was starting to get a bit touchy, holding on to my arm when we walked in the street
Just brushed it off as her being tipsy and friendly, no harm done but I'm feelibg loved and special and it feels incredible
Both getting drunk and hugging a lot, at some point I turn my head towards her (we were talking with people) and she just stares at me with this adorable grin, grabs my head and kisses me on the lips, then full on with tongue and crotch grabbing
At this point, my brain completely disconnected, we dropped the conversation on the spot and she dragged me off to a back alley
We started making out, then headed back to my place, stopping in alleys regularly to kiss and make out
Actually ripped her pantyhose and fingerbanged her on the bus, there were people around but we covered ourselves with a coat and they must have been too embarassed to say anything

Finally get back to my place and proceed to fuck like rabbits for about 3 or 4 hours
Didn't even use a condom, came twice in her pussy and once on her face
She was such a cock hungry slut, it was one of my best fucks. She was very small and skinny too which made it easy to carry her around and fuck her standing
When the next morning came, I was almost completely in love with her but also starting to realize the shitty situation I had put myself in
My feelings were conflicted to say the least and I felt extremely bad for my mate
In the end it turned out it was just a rebound fuck for her and she didn't really care, she just knew I'd be easy to get and had heard good things about my bedroom skills from other girls
Finally, meet up with my bro, feeling of guilt is too much to bear, tell him what happened and prepare to get beat up
He is fuming, but not so much at me than at her
We discuss it over a doobie and it turns out they had agreed not to fuck other people and to just stay apart a week or so
Feel like shit and apologize profusely to him, but in the end he doesn't really mind
Situation only worsened between them, they finally broke up for good after months on and off
Needless to say, my friend was very fucked up by this girl
I had a few big arguments with her too and I found out that while I thought I was an exception, she actually got railed by at least 3 other dudes in the same time period
Never told my friend that, because I don't want to reopen old wounds, but god was she a slut
Too bad, because she was also very smart and talented, and could show great kindness
Overall a mixed experience, incredible sex and feeling on the spot and terrible guilt afterwards
Thankfully, my bro and I are still friends and it didn't damage our relationship, but we never talk about this girl anymore

>couple days later she wants me to hang out in the bathroom while she showers for conversation
>suddenly she pops out around the curtain, tits in full view, asks if I wanna shower too
>decide to jump in, she's seen my junk, what the hell
>take shower like siblings (fuck I'm an autist)
>next day, she basically just throws it out there that she wants to have sex, but thinks I'm too pure to say yes
>hate backing down from challenges, screw that she's married
>have extremely awkward visit to walmart buying condoms with 70 year old cashier lady
>drive off in the middle of the night to a quiet place freaking out because it's actually happening (already had sex but it's been awhile)
>we awkwardly undress and climb in the back seat of my sedan and start making out
>decide to eat her out
>go at it for awhile and add some finger action
>got her over the edge a couple of times
>decide to get it on and bust out the condors
>go to put it in, old ass back seat causes my knee to slip and I jam it all the way in by total accident
>recover from total fuckup and start going at it
>have no idea what I'm doing from lack of experience, but things go well enough
>decide to try doggy for awhile
>after cumming twice and getting one more out of her, we decide to run back to ex's parents' house and pretend like nothing happened
>bout a year later she gets drunk and blabs it to her husband, who promptly goes through her facebook account to block me, and tells my ex
>L doesn't get to visit anymore
>fuck...

Classic "bros before hoes" fedora warriors.

damn, she's cute

Your beta AF you act like it's cool dry humping that was just a sad story.

>but god was she a slut
>Too bad, because she was also very smart and talented, and could show great kindness

If it were a guy, you'd just be saying how great he is to have it all.

Yeah, yeah, keys and locks, I've heard it before you virgin autists

Greentextthatshitmynigga

That makes no sense you still fully betrayed him fucking her would make no difference at all, but you are beta and you use beta logic.

tits or get the fuck out.

or alternative, grow a pair.
coming in here with your feminist bullshit.

virgin autists

retarded dipshit

you really dont understand that a woman's vagina is a depreciating asset?

a man who gets around and proves he can attract women, continues to do so.
the inverse is not true.

I've seen this like 5 times

>when i was in high school
>fucked the girl that bullied my sister

fyi I fuck guys too and gay men are often twice as slutty as the sluttiest women
And dudebros fuckboys are just the same
I really don't know what you're getting flustered about
If it had been my best mate's boyfriend, it would have been the same
Get your shit together, nincompoop

A long time ago, I fucked my best mates little sister, I was 19 and she was 14. He still doesn't know

>NYE
>sister is very drunk, put her in bed
>sister's girlfriend (my sister is a dyke) doesn't drink
>asks me if I'll keep her company now that my sister went to bed so early
>s-sure
>watch boring new year's specials on tv with her
>she lays down on my lap
>tells me I look a lot like my sister
>i get a boner from all the movement on my lap
>i start putting my hands on her body on various places to see how far she'll let me go
>stroke her legs, shoulders, tits, ass and last her crotch
>then I start stroking those areas under her clothes
>she'll let me do pretty much anything
>start undoing her clothes
>have unprotected sex with her
>worried the entire time that my sister will somehow wake up
>eventually I fall asleep
>she moves upstairs to my gfs room
>leaves early next morning

>see her again a week later
>we both act like nothing happened

sounds fun user.

any one around? I got good shit

go for it.

drop it like old people with polio

Go ahead

>have gf
>friend has gf
>my gf doesn't wanna hang out
>she was kind of antisocial and didn't do anything drug/alcohol related
>go to party with friend and his gf
>his gf is kind of a party animal
>everyone's sipping beer and taking occasional shots
>I go to get another shot cause it takes a bit to get me buzzing
>his gf says to pour her one
>about 2 seconds later she's looking around to see if anyones around
>pulls me into her and we make out for a solid 2 mins
>her bf walks into kitchen basically belligerent
>I offer to pour him one too
>I go upstairs after to go to the bathroom
>before I can close the door there's a foot in it
>niggaimbreakingtheseal.jog
>she opens door and locks it behind her
>make out part 2
>immediately slides down my pants and starts sucking

And that's the story that me and her don't remember cause we "drank too much". We casually mention how good of a kisser the one another are when in private and still flirt a bit though. Would like to do more lel

I fooled around (for around two weeks, mostly heavy petting with extremely brief fucking one or two times) with a friend's gf.

Kinda found myself in the position of being one of the few friends of the couple (and the only single one) right when she wanted out for some reason, so when she jumped my virgin ass as an easy way out, I resisted for like a week and then went with it. Then they kinda patched things up and that was it.
We're still good friends though (me and him, me and her, them...not so much but still kinda amicable): it was swept under the rug for years, when it came out they weren't together anymore and no one had any intention of making a big fuss about it.

Another time I had a drunken-one-night stand with a girl who's boyfriend we all knew, so again it was swept under the rag and never discussed with anyone until a beer night waaaaaaaay later down the line.

Fun thing about this, is that for years I sustained an overcomplicated series of layered lies about my wizardry status, depending on the people I were talking to, because as long as no one knew one girl or the other, it was fair game to discuss everything, but the more people knew them, the more I would keep things for myself.

>be me, 14, Female Cousin, 13
>She is visiting our Summer cottage with us for a week
>my family has been her for a couple weeks
>it's small, so we are sharing a room
>She is 5'5 petitie.. tight ass
>we are pretty close
>Both don't have siblings
>she arrives in Morning
>I'm still sleeping
>She comes in room to drop her bag, sees me sleeping
>decides to wake me up by pulling sheets
>Huge morning wood, noticeable wearing tight breifs
>I wake up right away, see her standing there
>I catch he looking at my boner..then looks at me
>tells me to get up
>I do, and she hugs me..really hard
>dick is pressing against her
>I tell her lets go to the lake

And then?

it was ;)

I dont really regret it because I dont have a lot of respect for my sister.

#savageasf

>I throw on my bathing suit, tell her to meet me there
>I'm by the pier, she comes out in her Bikini s
>She turns around, says she forgot her sun screen, slowly walks back to cottage
>I'm looking at her ass..bikini looks to small for her
>she turns around, i quickly look away and jump in the lake
>she comes back out, puts on sun block
>asks me to help her with her back
>I get out and she lays on stomach, i apply it
>she unhooks bra, and reminds my not to forget her thighs
>I'm just staring at her ass, touching parts of it
>Jump in lake, We start swimming, messing around
>she's very touchy in lake
>Jumping on my back, making me put my arms around her lower back
>her tits look like they're about to pop out of her bikini
>We eventually get out
>She is changing in room, calls me in there
>her top is of...shes covering it with her hands
>I tell her lets go insiside after a while
>She say's shes going

go on

>Work alone at an art store
>Customers only really come at 4 to 6 pm
>Every day my boss his daughter visits to check if everything is still in place and to see if Im actually there
>She is really cute, blonde with greenish/grayish/blueish eyes, broad hips and nice chest
>She starts talking to me one day, like she does sometimes
>After a while we start making out
>Then we start fucking
>This goes on for some weeks
>Do all kinds of stupid shit like fucking her on the counter and letting her walk around naked through the store
>One day my boss decides to see if the security cams still work
>Get fired right away

Lmao I expected a shotgun wedding ending.

>Ears prick up
>notonlymyears.jpg
>Follow her inside
>She turns around and moves her arm from her tits beckons me to come closer
>Get really up close and intimate
>Start making out almost immediately and start groping her tits
>Move down to that tight ass that i mentioned earlier
>Grope them for a bit
>She grabs hold of my cock through my trunks and starts rubbing it
>She pulls it out and starts stroking
>Slide my cock between her legs and start grinding it on her ass
>Both grinding
>Hear doorknob and door flies open
>Stop
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur

kill yourself fam

Expert level. This is the angriest I've been while this erect.

Had to stop mid fap while waiting for next post. Now I'm limp and sad...

LMAO DAMN IT I CAN'T FAP AND LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME

coworker/buddy wife. She claims i fucked her at their christmas party, and now wants to hook up. Im not into it. would be too messy and they have kids together. women are fucking terrible.

>meetup with friends
>friend's gf is there
>friend couldn't make it because trains didn't ride (he was visiting his parents)
>we're with 5 total, 4 guys, 1 girl
>we watch interstellar together after coming back from a bar
>one friend is drunk, starts feeling friend's gf up
>eventually he just bluntly asks her to give him a blowjob
>she goes through with it
>other friends start demanding a blowjob as well
>I want one too
>she treats us all
>we start having sex with her
>spitroast and dp her
>eventually we're done
>friend starts making out with her, even though she just sucked 4 different dicks including his own lol
>some hours later she gets all upset and starts crying
>afraid her bf will find out
>we promise her we wont tell him
>they're still together

My neighbors for several years were trying to have kids. Husband has a family history similar to mine, same blood type, very similar medical history and looks a lot like me. I didn't think these things were important until after his wife over a few weeks got all this info out of me. Long story short, they now have three "miracle babies" and the wife and I have some hot wonderful memories we keep secret. I'm sad the sex is over now that they have all the kids they want.

kek, that's pretty great user

Sometimes a girl just needs to be gangbanged.

Nice work kid.

I fingered a friends gf under a cover while he was gaming.
They split up a couple months later. I wait a couple weeks to ask whether she wants to go all the way.
> oh, i got all that out of my system now, even got DPed and stuff
Thanks for telling, but not including me...

Fuck you, you're not me
Heres the rest of the story, it actually gets better than the fakers

>Head inside and she points upstairs
>Let her go first so i can see a view of that tight ass from underneath
>She looks back and notices me checking out her ass again
>She bites her teeth
>Turns right into the left room
>I go out of the room
>Right as i go in she goes me in her face
>Start making up
>Godshet.mp3
>Groping all feeling all over her tight boody
>Grind back and front
>Feels so good
>About to suck my lood
>Hear footsteps
>Floor
>Get dinobody stop the floor door

Fuck you, i was having a good fap
Now im sitting her laughing my ass off with my dick in my hand.