Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros
I saw my brother's doppelganger when I was 11. Anyone else with a similar experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGezVx6FwzU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People say my gf looks like Dakota Fanning

I once was sent a facebook profile of a guy, from God knows where, it was basically me, same face, bad teeth, same type of hair, skinny.... I regret not saving the profile. (6-7 years ago)

I once looked at a shiny object and it was like LITERALLY my face on it. It even moved at the same time I moved.

instagram.com/p/BGezVx6FwzU/

i can see it

Hey bro, how about you not post my gf's Instagram on here

Is your gf on the left or right you mook?

On the right

my sides

>Find out girl likes me
>Go home and research finding all her pages on social networking sites
>Find out where she lives
>Go at night while masked
>Climb up to her bedroom
>Cover her mouth and rape her
>Tie her to the bed and leave
>Next day she doesn't show up at class
>Go to her house to see if she's ok
>Hugs me and tells me something awful happened
>Comfort her while she tells me all about it
>Tells me she feels worthless and is emotionally ruined
>Become her boyfriend
>She grows dependent completely on me
>Been like this for 2 years
>My facial expression when

I cannot believe Dakota Fanning actually took my gf's picture and claimed it as her own. Fucking bitch

Yeh one time I was at my local shopping centre and saw my dads Doppel ganger and he was even wearing the same shoes as my dad. I pointed this guy out to my dad and he looked visibly confused.

Wow why did she shave it?

Is that that movie where that girl commits suicide because of her mustache?

yep, that's the one

Name?

Here's a better version.

Don't know know the name,
but isn't it stupid for her to commit suicide instead of just shaving?

Here's a better better version

I look like a young version of James Hetfield.
Feels pretty wierd looking at those pics

Supposedly her dad made her keep it

Even the best character creators have only so many options.

My doppelganger...Sean Lennon.

Only one difference - my eyes are green where his are brown. Other than that, IDENTICAL in looks.

SHE STOLE THE PIC FUCK

Dakota has a mustache, my gf DOES NOT

and I bet Dakota doesn't even own a dog, either

Is this what she would look like?

Now that is Dakota

im sorry for you user
better luck in the next life

She doesn't... Let me guess, that jealous bitch stole pics of my gf's dog too?

Eh, I'm content with my appearance.
And my fuck puppet still puts out on a regular basis so I'm not completely fucked just yet.

Dem quads
check'd

no user i have never seen your brothers doppelganger when i was eleven

I was at Friendlys on Daniel Webster Highway in South Nashua. The guy sitting in the next aisle looked exactly like me. My dinner companions all noticed and so did the other guy.
My God he was handsome.

I used to be friends with a guy who looked exactly like Jim Morrison

kek

mine too

Nice try, being sneaky

That IS Dakota Skye

The Nirvana drummer looks like the singer of the Foo Fighters.

i never noticed that he kinda looks like the guy from scream, too

I have a doppleganger

Look up Vic Fuentes

He is an emo fag version of young Dave Grohl

holy fuckshits

My sister saw mine, she was freaked out.

When I was homeless, I met and hung out with my doppelganger who was also homeless. I made a lot of bad choices to become homeless, had to vanish. He was homeless because he more or less lost his sanity. He thought of me as some kind of alter ego of his, so he trusted me and noone else. She shared his entire life story with me. I learned his mannerisms, hobbies, etc. It was fun being "double trouble." One day, he was hit by a stray bullet and died because some dipshit street rat was shooting at someone holding the gun sideways. You know, the "innocent women and children" way to hold a gun. I took him to the hospital, and for some reason gave my identity as his. My evil subconscious probably made me. When he died in the OR, I assumed his identity and resumed the life he left when he lost his marbles. I'm seeing his former therapist and living on his disability, occassionally having dinner with his family. They set me up with a nice but kind of nutty girl. She crashes at my house regularly. The only comment made was "Life on the street when you went into the deep end took its toll on you, glad you are back though."

cool story bro(s)

Eh, not an ideal life but better than hiding among the homeless. I'm still waiting for the hammer to fall and it kind of seems like my real past is the fiction now, like the real me is the guy who died and I'm the guy who I swapped lives with and that was all some crazy delusion. Eh, living an alternative life messes with your head.

there is no alternative life all living things are the same 'one' thing