The adults are in charge again....feels good man

The adults are in charge again....feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8jvEJngh4M
discord.gg/XNwfaEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you vote for Trump because he claims to be an isolationist, then he fires 59 tomahawk misses at Syria, sends warships to the Korean peninsula and then fires a literal fucking moab at Afghanistan.

We basically just voted in George W. Bush 2.0

You're a fucking moron. He's doing the job that Obama should've done and ISIS wouldn't have happened. He should've kicked their ass, pushed them into the sea, and been done with it.

And? Better than that do-nothing piece of shit we've had the last 8 years.

You faggots sould like Shillary Clinton
>we should waste hundreds of millions of tax payers dollars on another pointless war
Sure, America has crumbling infrastructure, 40,000 Americans are dying every year because they can't get access to health care, but fuck it, we should attack a small group of sand niggers which we actively sell weapons to and have previously funded.
They have not attacked us yet, we should let European countries take care of ISIS.

Neo-con retards.

> because post-WW2 Europe is totally capable of that without US aid.

HAHAHAHAHA, you're an idiot too. Healthcare is not a right. It's nice, but that doesn't mean you get it just because you breathe. You want healthcare, then get a fucking job that provides it.

Europe can't kill 80,000 sand niggers with out of date weapons?

>healthcare is not a right

Yet owning guns is a right.

Life not a right, death a right.

Your brain is mush, asshole.

Not when they refuse to call the one million sand-niggers that they let walk into Europe a problem.

Fucking Euro-trash cucks.

>the job that Obama should've done and ISIS wouldn't have happened
>Bush responsible for ISIS
>Obama funded ISIS thru Saudis
>Trump sucking Saudi dick

Guns are objects, healthcare is a service.
Doctors and nurses aren't slaves.

But then again, you liberal fucks love slaves.

>Better than that do-nothing piece of shit we've had the last 8 years
okay (((user)))
>pro intervention
>america not first
>spending on imperialism, not infrastructure like trump said

>you liberal fucks love slaves
>Right-wingers wanted slavery to carry on

The do nothing that dropped over 8k bombs on the middle east?

What about people who cannot get a job, such as the elderly or disabled? Should we just let them die? Your stance is morally abhorrent. I am guessing your just an edgy teen. And, I don't like Obama, he is a neo-liberal (just like Trump). I find it difficult to discern Obama from Trump, other than on Climate Change (and, even on this issue, they do not differ too radically), they believe in practically identical policies.

lol no wonder the us is going to shit when there's people like this.

>implying political parties were the same during slavery

Oh sweet summer child. The democrats were the slavers.

>Trump fires 60 missiles and one big bomb
>done more than Obama in eight years!

Trumpers are fucking blind. How's that wall coming along?

Are guns free now?

I think "owning" healthcare is not restricted to anyone who has the mean to obtain it. I'm not even on any side int his issue this is just a nonsensical argument.

What he said makes perfect sense. Go cry about November 9th and think of hair brained ways that Bernie can still win. Go jack your little dick to fantasies of trumps impeachment

How's that Clinton victory coming along?

>Political beliefs swapped overtime, now republican right wingers prefer slavery
>Da dems r duh slaveries!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda sheds light on how stupid your point was in the first place huh?

Why do liberals all have to be whiny college students with green dyed hair?

hahaha the cognitive dissonance is incredible with you drumf supporters.

No, they are not slaves and that is why they are paid, even when health care is provided by the government. I see taxes as an investment, when I pay my taxes, I expect a return on my investment. What I don't think people like you understand is that, when I say free health care, I do not actually mean it is free, I mean that I pay for it with my OWN money through taxes. It is objectively better for anyone making less than, let's say, $300,000 a year to have a single payer system in place, as it is substantially cheaper. America is the only developed first world country to not provide its citizens with health care, and as a result, up to 40,000 people die a year.

>makes no sense
>hah! that shows da dum lubrel

Nah. I don't care nearly as much as you give me credit. I don't even live in the US.

But it doesn't matter what i say, you won't budge. If you honestly think guns are more of a right then healthcare, you've already lost.

>all
>all

You know you're losing an argument when you start trying to mock the other person by typing incoherently.

>throwing a bomb for no effect but amusing mental children like OP to distract from being an incompetent imperialist zionist faggot

Yeah... "grown ups".

>everything has to be an argument

check em.

Uhh, just because you have the right to have guns, doesn't mean the government is handing them out to everyone for free. You better save up your money and buy one. Same thing with healthcare, unless you're a whiny liberal going through a phase in college.

This guy is right
Health-care is important, but this guy is a fucking moron
>what is the hippocratic oath
Also try to see Health-care as an investment, who lives can work another day

I live in southeast Louisiana and if you are a liberal you basically have no friends

>those who support universal healthcare is instantly libruhl bc i have head lodged deep inside anoos

Notice how you have nothing to say about the actual point I made

It is not free. You would PAY for it through taxes, you moron.

>implying i even give a shit about what a dumbass says on /b

tough talk for an autist trump cuck

bourgeoise left and right, 2 sides of the same coin

>Bernie can still win
>only a matter of days before trump is impeached
>omg my hair isn't dyed green enough
>there aren't enough safe spaces on my college campus
>I only watch CNN
>I cried on November 9th
>I cried on January 20th

Things liberals say

>buut we cannot afford! dumb liberals!

8k? Are you retarded? He dropped 23,000 in 2106 alone. The difference between Trump and Obama though is Trump kills ISIS. Obama killed thousands and thousands of civilians.

>healthcare is not a right
what do you think about police protection, fire fighters, roads, etc?

>Everything stops becoming an argument when you run out

>Trump kills ISIS
>accepted weapons deal for saudi arabia which will go straight to killing yemenis and funding terrorist groups like ISIS as seen in wikileaks emails

>I was arguing in the first place

>doctors and nurses aren't slaves
but police and fire fighters are?

ITT: literally that post.
"Let the flag for hypocrisy fly high from every pole!"

youtube.com/watch?v=T8jvEJngh4M

I don't need any of thees services and think that they should be privately funded and sold as a service.

*Things a small minority of liberals say
Not all liberals are fucking morons, although, you think they are, because you have a malleable mind, you take in and believe all of the propaganda you read on the internet.
You are incapable of thinking for yourself, so you look to Rebel Media, InfoWars and Steven Crowder to get your information.

join us here

discord.gg/XNwfaEQ

oh, it's retarded